has anyone heard of a painkiller Ketorolac (toradol)

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by kil0, Sep 18, 2008.

1. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

The girl who sold me the percs, told me about some shit called Ketorolac tromethamine aka toradol, and she said it was a gangsta painkiller although wikipedia says it "is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) in the family of heterocyclic acetic acid derivatives, often used as an analgesic, antipyretic (fever reducer), and anti-inflammatory."

That doesnt sound as good as she made it sound, but I never heard of it. Does that shit have any recreational use?

Also, the same girl has dilaudid!!!!! but only 2mg pills. Im gonna see when she gets some more if she'll sell me some.

1 person likes this.
  2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

if its an NSAID.. it probably does nothing.. but ya never know... sounds like BS though..

2mg? how much she sellin them for? ya should pick up like 5 and snort'em

3. burnabowl

burnabowl Dancing Tree

I had ketorolac rx'd to me, as far as I could tell it was pretty lame, but I only swallowed them whole

4. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

She had dilaudid and you bought an NSAID instead? OMFG

5. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

ROFL. Toradol is an NSAID that they give you in the hospital when you complain of pain and they think you are a drug-seeker. It has NO recreational value whatsoever, you might as well try and get high on Ibuprofen, it's about the same thing.

DO NOT BUY THESE FROM HER, and print up that wikipedia page and bring it to her, and tell her don't ever try to fucking rip you off again. Also, 2mg dilly's aren't worth more then 5 bucks a piece, so don't let her fuck you on those either.

What a dumb bitch, trying to sell anti-inflammatory meds as opiates. I would smack her.

Here is a quote straight from the wikipedia on NSAIDS: As analgesics, NSAIDs are unusual in that they are non-narcotic.The most prominent members of this group of drugs are aspirin, ibuprofen, and naproxen partly because they are available over-the-counter in many areas.

6. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

nah, she was just showing me what she had at the moment. I bought a bunch of percs, but she showed me hat else she was selling, and it was that garbage toradol, and she also had a couple of 2mg dillys. I looked up the dillys she showed me and they're official. o thy're worth about $5 each Joker?

7. Feelings Of U4ia

I'd say they shouldn't be more then $5 each. If you have an 80mg tolerance of oxycodone, you will be dissapointed off of snorting 8mg. I'd say 16mg would be OKAY, but still don't expect much.

8. kil0

kil0 The Rebel

I know.. but I was thinking of mixing maybe 8mg of dilly, with whatever else I got at the moment. Maybe like 30-40mg of percs, or some poppy tea.

I cant wait to make that godforsaken tea!! Im dying to try it and dry it up and sm0ke some opium!!

9. Feelings Of U4ia

Just try the dilly out first, just to make sure, it's always safe to test the waters with a new substance, regardless of what you have heard of it.

Take the dilly, and wait at least an hour and then take anything else. It will be safer, and give you a nice kick if the dilly's just aren't doing it for you.

10. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

personally.. i wouldn't pay more than $1/mg.. since that's what i pay :D... but yea.. U4ia said... i guess you're gonna need more than 8mg.. i'd say if you can get 10 of those for anywhere between $20-30 go for it

11. maskdmarvl

maskdmarvl Guest

Toradol is bullshit ( It has no habit forming traits plus its non narc ! ) Dilauid on the other hand is sinthetic heroin much like Oxycontin, morphine, demorol, Fentnyal ECT. dont be fooled by the 2mg dose this is potent its pure no additives. I used to eat dilauid every day for 3 years. I have a disease that required pain meds for a long time. I would eat 4, 8s, and follow by snorting 3 more. I was getting 240 8s, and 160 4s as a buffer every month. Pain meds are the greatest thing on earth next to hot women, but this is DANGEROUS. My girlfriend of 9 years OD on opiates, Thats a whole nother post, and kicking them is a bitch ! Messing with drugs like these is risky, The only drug that WILL take your life !

Just so you dont get ripped off this is what they look like.

[​IMG]

Aside from the generic which will more than likely be the case they are round and very small.

12. losangeleslifer

losangeleslifer Member

Oxycontin, morphine, demorol, Fentnyal, ARE NOT synthetic Heroin. Kills me when I hear this. Fent is the only true synthetic opioid mentioned. The others except Morphine are semi-synthetics and derivitives of Morphine.

13. Feelings Of U4ia

Where did you get the information that Oxycodone and Demerol are derivites of Morphine? That is completely false.

Although I do agree with you that it's annoying when people refer to those mentioned in the quote as "synthetic herion," you don't have all of your information correct either. Another thing:

Demerol (Pethidine) is synthetic, as well. As far as I know, that is. If you could prove otherwise, that would be great. If you prove that, I will kindly retract my statement, also, if you can prove any of the other statements that you said as truth as well, that would be fantastic.

14. Hartski

Hartski Guest

How can someone get perks for pain? My doc won't supply me with the only medication that works for my back pain...they are too addictive....well, I don't want them for fun, I need them for pain.

Any ideas?

Signed,
    ooooooOOOOOOwwwwwwwwWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

15. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

This thread is like two years-old. You lick donkey sack.

Also.....
    .....:rolleyes:

16. whiteboy91

whiteboy91 Member

I have recently been prescribed to Ketorolac but have not tried it yet. I used to be "'addicted" to opiates, but i stopped taking them for a few months. When i started taking oxy 3 months later, i snorted an 80 and did not feel high at all. And i couldnt sleep. I also cannot sleep if i take 2 xanax bars. I am bipolar and no prescribed medicine seems to work except for oxy. I can still function perfectly even if i take 7 watson 385s, do any of you know why this is?

And on another note, where can i find poppy seeds, stems, and caps at retail stores?

17. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Toradol, defintely sucks, had it at the hospital before after they gave me a shot of Demerol and I wanted some more, and they gave me a toradol injection which gave me no buzz, they give those to the dope fiends who come to the ER all the time saying they are hurting and give them an IM injection of toradol and some of the stupider ones they tell them it's a narcotic they gave them and the idiots get a mild "placebo high" lol...but it's worthless for pleasureable drug use..lol..I wish I could get high off Dilaudids without IV use, I ate them before in the past, snorted some, even IM some and until I IV'd 8 mg and got the rush and then I got high I realized it was worthless to take orally, some people may get high snorting them, I tried but it did not do it for me, and even IM injections were lame IMO..the only way to trully enjoy Dilaudid for me is IV injection, which is why I am glad I do not get them all the time like i used to..Prefer to eat a pill or chew it up or at most snort it to get high, hate having to inject shit to get high,but it's a good ass high injecting although I don't recomend anyone start IV drug use, as it almost killed me many times in the past...to each their own, but if you do inject , be careful and know what you are putting into your body,etc..

18. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

Fentanyl , and Demoral are synthetic opiates. Oxycodone is sythesized from thebaine an alkaloid in the opium poppy, especially in the poppy stems, and of course morphine is straight from the opium poppy, just obtained from opium gum/resin in a alkaloid extraction and purification process or 2 etc.. oxycodone is made from thebaine not morphine itself, but it is from the opium poppy itself like opium is and morphine, it just takes a different extraction process than morphine,etc..
    Methadone, Demerol, and the fentanyl analogues are the only sythetic opiates used commonly as everyone already knows..Look it up on wikipedia and see, they have a list of whole groups of variuos opiates , synthetic and semi-synthetic and naturally occuring opiates all listed, and gives details about each group of opiates, and their are a lot actually, but most are not synthetic except Fentanyl, Demerol(meperidine) analogues, methadone,etc..

19. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

I am on Suboxone, so taking other opioids is not in my plan, but I do suffer from severe migraines. Taking extra Suboxone usually takes the edge off, but I would like to have something to nix the pain completely.

I would actually be interested in being scripted Torodal, strangely! I can't take conventional migraine meds since they interact with the Effexor I take for anxiety and depression.

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

the lack of brains in here in disturbing: Torodal Is a short term NSAID , you can not take it all the time, not even for a week: if you would kindly read a PDR report on Toradol you would know that...

Seeking drugs that only have euphoric effects isnt any way to live your life..

God knows heroin dont get you high no more once you abuse it. So how is its using it for pain management, any different than that of Toradol?...

Toradol has a higher pain reducing threshold than Morphine, without the euphoria ..

FYI: I have bottles full of Oxycontin. SO why would I drive to the clinic and get a shot of Toradol for my carpal tunnel, migraine, back pains?. Because Toradol works better without the interfering bullshit opiate buzz fucking up my marijuana high....