How are extremly high doses of shrooms? What's the highest you've taken?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Silverbackman, Sep 16, 2008.

1. mooooosh

mooooosh Members

I have only taken shrooms once. It was last night. I have never had a journey before. Had a bit of MDMA and then ate 15 grams of dried shrooms. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somewhere in there I had a primal screem, lived half of it in a solid panic attack, wished so bad that it would end but time stood absolutely still, It was like I lived for years in that one journey, had absolutely no clue what reality was, but once it started to come down and I had some bearing as to what reality was, it was an amazing landing. Had no idea who i was, where I was, what day / time, everything was completely geometric. I had no idea what I was doing, once in a lifetime experience, but brutal beyond words.

1 person likes this.
  2. Chigurh

Chigurh Members

I've eaten 3 large wet mushrooms and a hand full of the lesser white caps, right from the cow poop. Knocked the bugs off and squirted water to clean them. Mushrooms have rarely done me wrong, and imo there is only a slight point to eating a small dose if you're not ready to go insane. I've been transported into tree castles, guided by spirits through the radio and witnessed paintings come alive on mushrooms. There is no experience I've encountered yet, that compares to insanity. Do it.

1 person likes this.
  3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

They were fresh so I don't know what that would be dry but many grams dry. There is a point where you just get so sick and you are already tripping hard. With tea I can push it farther since you remove the actual mushroom matter. But I think something is lost with tea. It's always more gentle for me. I trip but some of edge the "fear" as they say in Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas that you need to really get something is gone.

As Terrance Mckenna said "if you take a psychedelic drug and are not afraid you took too much then you did not take enough". Every time I have a really deep trip I always have a moment when it begins where I regret what I just did.

I wonder if it has something to do with either the heat used making the tea or some other part of the mushroom being needed to enhance the trip.

4. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

It all depends on your mindset before you eat them. I've always had good trips because I only consume them if I'm in a happy state of mind. It makes all the difference. And don't eat that much at a party or some type of bad atmosphere. Or you're bound to have a bad trip. Nature is the best place to be if your going on that type of journey. Make sure you have a buddy around too.

1 person likes this.
  5. Chigurh

Chigurh Members

To the fear, it's taken many years for the paranoia to actually work with me, rather than against. The visuals haven't been a problem for me, the more obvious the better, it's the auditory that always got to me. Even more so with LSD. I mean years to get over this, but once that no longer bothered me, the fear went away. Of course there is a moment, not of doubt or regret, but more a question of whether this time I'll follow the yellow brick road all the way to the doorstep of Emerald City. That is a real concern imo, and if this ever happens then no one may hear from me again. Because flying monkeys.

1 person likes this.
  6. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh, don't do that. I got your back. I don't know why, but I do.

7. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

Have you heard of Kilindi Iyi and his 31+g trips?... I myself have taken 14 grams. The intensity of the trip was incredible, it was impossible to see anything, because everything was turning into everything. Honestly it wasn't as good as it could of been. I was pretty much a noob still, I wasn't ready to handle the intensity of the trip. A 14 gram trip today would be exponentially greater.

It was still quite incredible... I remember the floor turning sideways and feeling as if a vacuum were sucking everything into it. Puked up all my feelings and emotions into rainbow colors. Got naked and in the fetus position, transformed, broke out of my cocoon and was born again. Had the walls turn into alien creatures and get inches from my face. Traveled deep inside my psyche and watched actions get turned into habits in my brain as I traveled up in done different neural pathways in the brain. Went through a bunch of emotions, felt a profound state of peace and gratitude and rejuvenation.

8. Seekerofbalance

Seekerofbalance Members

I took so many fresh ones one time that the trip started within 15 minutes. I knew at that moment how far gone I was going to be.

9. Iamthetenthour

Iamthetenthour Newbie

Says the guy who dubs and hails the name 'Pillow Humper'

10. Iamthetenthour

Iamthetenthour Newbie

I once ate 2 ozs of lemon tekk with my ex. Holyyyy fuck I thought she was trying to kill me at some points but overall thats the best way to go and enjoy your time. When reaching that high of doses and redosing stuffing mushies in your mouth, it's it's better than pure MDMA and it's much more likened to DMT because psilocin is not that far off from DMT and it's like a mild DMT trip for 8-15 hours.
    Let's just say unless you have a stable mind and true understanding of reality, be very careful or you'll lose your fuckin mind. Possibly your soul. Enjoy

11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

imo you gotta weigh them 1st

12. Jamesjoshotauwe

Jamesjoshotauwe Newbie

Lol he'll yea the buzz is disorenttating 2 fuckary .I managed around 700 in 1 hit per day for close 2 a month and handled them all good but my missus hated me being like that and I was in a constant state of melting 4 ages

13. Ethnogenic

Ethnogenic Guest

With all due respect to Mr. McKenna, if he’s talking to elves he’s probably just imagining it. It’s fun and introspective, but it’s not that. One of the things I like to do on shrooms is problem solve, especially interpersonal issues. You can usually be a lot more truthful and gentle with yourself and find good, empathetic solutions. I eat about 50-60 grams of fresh mushrooms, fresh picked for the terrarium, with no crazy. The wall outside always look like they bugs crawling on them though :)