Next Modern Emergency

Discussion in 'The Media' started by Sign Related, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Sign Related

Sign Related The Don Killuminati

Answer what you can if you actually think your state of living is serious:

1. What would be an original emergency first of its kind?

9. What do you think will be the next emergency to happen with you or the whole world?

7. In telling of an emergency, by you or another, would you become hysterical or remain calm most likey through it?

8. What kind of emergencies are you prepared to deal with surely?

Dont mind the numbering. It's just me including some of my life in the thread like some artists would do in their work. The number is the year I was born. Hey, see if you can include some aspect of your life in your threads/replies consciously if not subconsciously.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

1. The emergency most dreaded would be a tidal wave.
    New Jersey doesn'r have big huricaines or earthquakes or tornados.
    There is a big mountain in the Canaries Is. with a big fault that could colapse and cause such a wave.

2. The U.S. Goverment has underwritten too many undertakings. The fisc will be stretched too thin social security and banking will crash. The US dollar will crash as investors flee the coming fleecing.

3. Calm what else can be done? Hit that blunt.

4. Physical emergencies are the easy ones. I've got a tent and campimg stove a cooler and a LP gas heater. an emergency radio, If the fiscal foundation colapses who can deal with that ?

3. YoMama

YoMama Member

I think the biggest "global" emergency would be an invasion from some other world. That would blow the whole worlds mind.

4. ghostchildd

ghostchildd Banned

I think it will come through Vaccines...

[​IMG]

And will truly be world wide...a man caused medical callamity...

And I think all these movies about zombies...and or 'The infected'..(28 days later)...and or 'I am Legend'...could very well become a real life possibility.

All made possible through a bad dose of vaccines that are given out one year...

[​IMG]

And don't think it's that far fetched...remember the movie Kujo...the dog had rabies...and rabies temporarily makes people go insane and loose their minds...

Now imagine if millions of people got rabies or a rabies type infection all at once...

Imagine the chaos it would cause...

Yes, I think the next big callamity or disaster could very well come through vaccines...