Forum Guidelines & FAQ

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by salmon4me, Aug 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Hip Forum Guidelines can be found HERE.

Here's a good rule of thumb:

If your thread has the word 'source' in it, you're probably breaking the forum guidelines.

1. Don't post sources.
    2. Don't ask for sources.
    3. Don't ask for source verification.
    4. Don't ask for a source via pm.
    5. Don't create threads about undrugged

Thanks All :)

Topchem likes this.
  2. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Thanks to Ellis D. Tripp, for this:

Because of the recent controversy about not posting supplier links or names here, and several PMs looking for advice on how to find a reliable source for research chemicals, I decided to put this post together to address the problem of obtaining chemicals for research use, while maintaining a low profile, and not contributing to either the DEA's jihad OR the fast-buck artists who seek to cash in on the RC market.

The first step to purchasing what you want would be to enter its FULL CHEMICAL NAME into a search engine, and see what comes back. Then eliminate any suppliers with company names that include terms like "high" "buzz" or "trips" right off the bat. Other terms to avoid would be "legal", "shaman", "rave", or anything else that is too reminiscent of the drug culture. You are buying RESEARCH CHEMICALS, not drugs, after all.

Next, click on the link, and have a look at the site. If you see flashing skull .gifs, lots of "l33t sp33k", or any references to illegal drugs at all, you probably want to go elsewhere. The sites you want will look like a CHEMICAL CATALOG, not a promo site for a garage band! Misspellings or other typos all over the site (especially chemical names) should raise suspicions, as well.

Next, have a look at the supplier's product offerings. If their product list consists SOLELY of compounds with well-known recreational uses, go elsewhere. Sites like this are increasingly under surveillance, and exist only to cash in on the rising interest in these compounds. If they also offer traditional "headshop" products, or stuff like pocket scales, tiny baggies and empty gelcaps, run away!

What you want is a supplier of a broad range of chemicals, including various substituted tryptamines and phenethylamines. A company that offers custom organic synthesis or has a hotline to put you in touch with a staff chemist to help with your research or production questions is a good sign. Run a WHOIS check on the site, and be on the lookout for site ownership that traces to Virginia or the DC area (FedLand). Look at their payment options, with an eye towards things like accepting company checks or corporate purchase orders. Look for a VALID postal address (check it). While you will most likely be paying via credit card, the fact that they accept "traditional" payment methods adds legitimacy. Be wary of sites that insist on PayPal or Western Union, as this SCREAMS "scam site".

When placing an order, DO NOT make any reference to "dosage", "effects", PIHKAL/TIHKAL, or any other indication that you are planning on doing anything illegal with your purchase. Request a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for everything you order. A legit seller will know exactly what these are, and will gladly include them (as required by law). Including a couple of cheap, boring laboratory reagents in your order helps you look like something OTHER than a person looking to score drugs.

Legit chem dealers will NOT ship to a PO box, so you will need a valid address. And make sure the credit card you use is in YOUR NAME.

That's about all I can tell you about ordering chemicals. Common sense goes a LONG way here. If something feels "sketchy" about a supplier, it probably is! Finally, once you find a good supplier, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! Spreading the name around to people who might not be as careful or responsible as you are is a good way to ruin a good source for everybody. And plastering it all over drug-related BB sites will tip off the LEOs faster than anything. Sites like this one are being watched, people!

For more information on how to buy suspicious chemicals while "flying below radar", I recommend the book "Sources" by "Strike", and "The Construction and Operation of Clandestine Drug Laboratories" by "Jack B. Nimble", as well as the following pages:

http://www.rhodium.ws/chemistry/buychem.igor.html

http://www.rhodium.ws/chemistry/eleu...t.chembuy.html

http://www.rhodium.ws/chemistry/popeye/popeye.zwit.txt

These sites primarily deal with purchases of precursor chemicals for manufacturing illegal drugs, but there is a lot of wisdom in there which applies to purchasing ANYTHING of a "grey area" nature.

3. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Thanks to Geneity;

4. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

If you info that you feel would add to the usefulness of this sticky, PM me the info, and I'll consider adding it.

5. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

Info on computer security:
    http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=340613&f=126

PO Box info:

Thanks to Binary Shadow for putting this all together.:D

6. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

7. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member

8. salmon4me

salmon4me Senior Member