Legal Highs

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by LSDMIKE, Aug 12, 2008.

1. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

I got it. :)

2. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Someone needs to redo this sticky, it's impossible to read.

3. Yummy Ukulele

Yummy Ukulele Member

What about those capsules that you can buy? In particular, Space Cadets? What are everyone's opinions on those. I'm looking for cheap, legal alternatives for hallucinogens that still give me a pleasant trip.

4. onepillmakesyoularger

onepillmakesyoularger Guest

the info that you provided was exactly what i was looking for thanks lsdmike. do you have any suggestions as to some mixes of those herbs that will give a high similar to cannibis. i am really interested in finding out about these herbs. and as for severly stoned if you live in the usa youre s o l on spice products i went to my local head shop to stock up on some gold and diamond. they told me that the dea seized a shipment of it and found some chemical in it and deemed it illegal for sale in the usa. does anybody know what chemical it was and if it is found naturally in the ingredients of spice or if it was added to the mix to give you the effects

5. nesta

nesta Banned

they are overpriced, low dosages of LSA bearing materials combined with other, less impressive materials.

just get some good quality HBWR seeds, or some san pedro or something.

or better yet, forget the search for legal psychedelics, because in most cases they are only in a legal grey area anyway, and often subpar compared to the completely banned stuff.

my recommendation: forget buying expensive bullshit in headshops and just grow your own mushrooms

6. MJAwareness

MJAwareness Member

I live in America, just recieved Pep-Spice shipment from www.buylegalherbs.com - American based company in Florida. Have smoked thrice - once just to try, another time to really get a feel and the third time I just held that shit in until i couldn't anymore. Stuff reminds me of smoking some Cindy 99 I used to grow. It's legit and it's legal but rather expensive.

I also have the tracking number for an order from UK (www.spice-gold.direct.com) for some Spicey XXX for about the same price. Should be here in a couple of days.

You're not S.O.L. on spice people, you just have to do your research and just to clarify they have not banned the sale of the product in America they just noticed that the packages had NOT FOR SALE IN AMERICA on them and they opened them and thought it was Marijuana.

They found that the ingredients were laced with synthetic Marijuana and I know it may not say it on the package but that's why all these spice products get you high... Anyway, when the government did this it spooked everybody and the media did their thing and spooked all the head-shop owners in the area. Soon enough every head-shop took the stuff down. But you can still get other brands of the stuff off the net. I'm living proof, I've still got a hang-over from toking the stuff last night.

Is it legal? Yes. Does it work? Yes, just hold that shit in for as long as you can stand and you'll get so high you'll trip after a while.

Will it always be legal? Probably not unless all this legislation about legalizing Marijuana can pass in a few, more conservative states.

But anyway, get what you need, it's better than getting busted.

7. kronic-lover

kronic-lover Banned

I have been looking for new blends which have better and different effects than K2, Spice etc... I found this spot...

I am sure they use JWH018 or 250 in their blends, but im unsure!

http://aussieherbalincense.yolasite.com/

The blends taste nice (actually like MJ), and seem a lot more pure and fresher than K2... Has anyone else purchased from here???? let me know... They are based in australia which kinda tells me they make good clean smoke

8. jolly44

jolly44 Guest

Hey so what do you know about the blue lotus as far as effects and dosage?

9. Poodle448

Poodle448 Guest

I didn't see kratom on here, you can buy it at a headshop; four pills for $5 or a 40pack for about $20. It's a very calming and nice opiat high.