Condoms, any substitutes

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Eskimo, May 16, 2004.

1. Eskimo

Eskimo Member

Hi,

Does anyone no of any free substitues for condoms, any help would be great.

2. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

grocery bags with rubber bands tied around them.

3. keng123

keng123 Member

cling wrap?

4. miabubble

miabubble Member

lots of babies :)

5. Mintaoism

Mintaoism Member

The're only a quid mate, thats not all that expensive... plus cling film tears much easier and grocery bags...hmm yeah put your furture in a 1p food carrier...

and i heard the the pill is 100% effective...might just use that..

6. torz

torz Member

the pill is not 100% safe, please dont give out false information.

if you want condoms love, there are places that provide them to teenages for free. GUM clinics, sexual health clinics which normally have a youth clinic department within for people under 21y/o, dont go & try & make your own, condoms are tested for strength, are covered in spermiside to kill the sperm & are made from a non porous material to prevent STI's.
    also, if you dont have any Sexual health clinics that provide you with free condoms then,

go to your parents, explain that your growing, maturing etc, i'm sure they'll understand. go to a PSE teacher or school nurse, or just go to the drug store, dont look embarresed or nervous, go in confidently, pick up the packet, put them down on the counter & hand over money looking confident, holding head high & all that, good luck.

torz

7. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Miss_Tambourine_Girl Member

What about black bags

8. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yaaaa

9. MamaTheLama

MamaTheLama Too much coffee

homeless shelters, teen crisis centers, abortion clinics, health departments all give away free condoms

also try http://freecondoms.com you have to "click for condoms" but it doesn't take more than 2 hours to click enough to get 20 free condoms (been there,done it), and they even have flavored ones :-D

10. BoozeJockey

BoozeJockey Member

Birth control is approximately 98% effective, and the 2% it isn't effective in is people who don't take it regularly and when they are supposed to. If you take it how you are supposed to it's over 99% effective.

11. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

I suppose you could use balloons...

12. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

abstinance :p

13. HentaiGirl21

HentaiGirl21 Member

It's unsafe to use things that are made for sexual purposes, such as balloons or grocery bags. There's still the chance to contract STIs (sexually transmissible infections) or cause a pregnancy (holes or pores in the bags).

If you know you and your partner are STI free, you can use spermicide (many uses in one tube!), a female condom, or a diaphragm. These will only help prevent against pregnancy, not against the spread of STIs.

Condoms are the only thing that protect against both.

But why substitute the condom? They're fun with all their colors, flavors, and textures! It's the best invention ever!

Sorry if I come off a certain way, but I worry about the people that might give you false information! Hope this helps!

14. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

rofl, this is true. as everyone has stated, many places will hook you up with free condoms, if you ask. it's not that big of a deal. otherwise, buy some! they aren't that expensive,( a helluva lot less than children cost...). give up sodas or cigs for a day or two and use the money to buy some.

as cheesy and parental as it sounds, if you aren't willing/able to buy condoms, you probably shouldn't be having sex.
    (omg, did i just say that....i sound so old, lol)

15. shutterfly

shutterfly Member

You can get 'em for free from any clinic like Planned Parenthood.

16. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

I'm thinking that if you can't afford condoms you probably can't afford a baby so you may want to go with 100% abstinance -just to be safe :D

17. vanilla

vanilla Member

If you are in a monogamous relationship, the pill's good.

18. wiggy

wiggy Bitch

did people used to use lambs stomach or something? like ages ago personally i wouldnt like to trust that method,

19. Green

Green Iconoclastic

Condom stops STDS, or do you want a contraceptive?

20. stonr

stonr Member

no sex