I have found the Solution!!

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Yeal, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Yeal

Yeal Member

I'm not going to kill you, guy. I would never kill anyone. It was a joke. By the way, you're an idiot for posting your address over the internet. Nice one.

This entire thread is an obvious joke. Of course I don't want to play Hitler and round up a bunch of people and have them killed. The entire thread was supposed to be a hyperbole/metaphor for my feelings toward people who believe in government conspiracy.

2. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

you dont get it do you? theres nothing to fear about putting your address on the web,..

weve been opening our home to folks from all over the world for years now,i dare say since before you were in kindergarten.. ;) its a pretty simple concept really,if you have nothing to hide and you fear no man then you dont have anything to worry about..

what does the bible teach?
    be not afraid to entertain strangers,for in doing so,some have entertained angels..

not that im a christian mind you..;)

i think your the paranoid one my friend..
    no wonder you lash out at others,your battling your own demons.. nice...

its OK,i understand,i have a 21 year old and a 17 year old. i know you have a lot of growing up to do.

3. hannahannahannah

hannahannahannah What's a Palindrome?

First - Yeal, I'll give ya one thing - you got energy.

Second - Pahana, you've just been added to my HF hero's list. It's a short one, you make #3. That was just plain eloquent.

Third - Yeal, I find it interesting that you completely glossed over Pahana's lengthy and insightful post. Did you even take the time to read it?

Fourth - I did tell you what sort of conspiracy. Another piece of evidence that you don't really read what the rest of us are posting.

Fifth - it's really easy to change your age in your profile. Just use the drop down menu for the month/year and you're all set, as we say here in Maine.

Sixth - I almost laughed until I pissed when I found this picture in my saved photos on my PC at work Friday, after remembering my earlier remark in this thread. I used it on a co-worker. And now Yeal, it's for you!

[​IMG]

4. Yeal

Yeal Member

I read Pahanas entire post. Honest to God. The reason I didn't respond was because it was just way too much information and on so many topics and i would have to spend 15+ mins in order to give a solid rebuke. Props for the post though, I don't wish that it went unread by others.

Another thing, I meant SPECIFICALLY, what kind of conspiracy. What EXACTLY do you believe? I know you vaugely stated in your first post that you believed in the whole conspiracy bandwagon, but you went in to very little detail. I just wanted to know exactly what you believe happens "behind the curtain" so to speak.

By the way, the image is cute. I'm not going to respond with another image, I'll just let it go.

5. Pahana

Pahana Banned

Thank you Hanna!! Yeal, had I known your real age, I would have been more compassionate towards you...I honestly feel sorry for you, but maybe once you've attained some insight into how the world (and it's elite) operates, you'll be less willing to crap on people's thoughts and opinions. As for my previous post, I didn't include that much info...it was pretty concise.

6. hippiehillbilly

so you will take the time to make broad generalizations,veiled personal attacks and asinine statements about what should be done to conspiracy theorists,but when someone makes a intelligent ,well articulated and valid argument against your dribble you cant find the time for a rebuttal?

"it was just way to much information":rolleyes:

you see,quite possibly thats your problem,when your confronted with overwhelming evidence against your train of thought you choose to ignore it rather than confront it,therefore you keep your mind closed to the facts.

just how deep have you dug into conspiracy theories my friend? let me guess,you watched loose change,and the movie debunking loose change and now your a expert?

i am willing to bet youve never spent any real amount of time researching 9/11,never spent time seeing what the hundreds of engineers,demolition experts and scientists questioning it have to say about it.much less researched the CFR,the united nations,the club of rome,the bilderberg group,there agendas or there policies..
    im willing to bet youve never heard of agenda 21,operation garden plot, the UNFPA,or the laundry list of real "conspiracies" that are being or will be carried out upon we as a human race.

the first rule of a debate is to be well informed about the subject your debating. its obvious you are not.you just wanted to be a troll. you assumed "paranoid conspiracy theorists" were uneducated,unintelligent,nuts that hide in there basements.you assumed they would be a easy mark.

in reality quite the opposite is true,conspiracy theorists are some of the most well informed,intelligent,critical thinkers there are in society.they are used to uninformed narrow minded people like you making assumptions and statements about them without ANY evidence to back it up,and are ready willing and able to rebut your statements with intelligent,well articulated statements grounded in FACT..

and now what do you do? you close your mind and say you cant take the time to rebut,because"it was just to much information"..

id say your argument about us conspiracy theorists is being ripped to shreds young buck,and you are the one that is being shown to be "ignorant and malevolent"... ;)

7. Yeal

Yeal Member

NO! LMAO! Not at all! Not one bit, you're not even close. I have heard of all that rediculous fucking bullshit. When I chose not to respond to his massive post, I wasn't being ignorant. I read it all the way through. so fuck you, you dont know shit kid.

don't ever tell me i havent looked in to 9/11. i saw loose change 3 times all the way through, read every conspiracy theory about it, heard both sides of the argument, etc. And as a normal, rational, conscious thinking human being, I consciously and unegotistically thought about both sides. I determined that I DONT think it was a conspiracy, I think terrorists crashed a plane into our building. And believe me, I WAS on the cnspiracy side for about a year. I thought the government was out to control our lives, make us slaves, make us dress the same, blah blah blah. Then I realized how fucking retarded it was to think such things. I ended up being ashamed of myself for believing it. the reason I am so hostile towards PCT's is because they can't come to the same obvious realization even though they are much older.

I know all about all the trash you people throw into your heads. and YES! it is a trip, to believe that men in suits concocted 9/11. It's a "rush" of paranoia, i guess? I dont know how to explain it, but I know how it is to believe in conspiracies. It is sort of...fun.

kid you try so hard to fight everything I say. dont try to diminish me in age, in knowledge or anything. You are absolutely nothing in my eyes. In my mind, you have right whatsoever to even speak out of your PCT mouth you piece of garbage. When peoples ego's get too involved in the conspiracy bandwagon, it's almost impossible to get out. I got a wake up call that i wont go into, but i was lucky.

I know that im on an ego trip of my own, I'm not an idiot. believe me, when i say something arrogant or rude or ignorant, I'm absolutely ignorant. that last paragraph, consider it a glimpse into my mind. Dont post, quoting that, telling me how ignorant I am. This is how i think.

Sorry about the grammer and spelling, It's 6am and im high so sorry.

8. Yeal

Yeal Member

this is why i dont have my real age on display. my opinion is just as valuable, if not more valuable, than this asshole. I hide my age because fucktards like you comdemn and try to place yourself above me because you were born before me. I'm not arguing with you, or hillbilly. hannah is enough on my plate for the moment. you will come later.

keep trying your hardest to insert yourself in the discussion, but I will respond to you when you post something different than anything I have seen before. that is why i respond to hannah, not you. I respond to hillbilly because he is amusing.

You are an average joe PCT with a chiche message for me that i've heard a thousand times before. close your PCT mouth and give me something to discuss with you. I dont want to hear how arrogant, ignorant, or immature I am. guy, If you give me a solid argument to workwith, I'll respond to you. Not only will I respond, but I will rip your PCT argument inside and out. Dont ever bring my age into this again, if your ego demands that you hear it, here it goes.

I am younger, you are older.

9. hippiehillbilly

kid?? umm i have a daughter the same age as you,and a son 4 years older than you.. ;)

i may or may not respond in more detail to your diatribe when i have more time..

lol

10. hannahannahannah

hannahannahannah What's a Palindrome?

The only reason I posted in this thread was to nag you about your name-calling. Due to a thread a few weeks back where you were calling other people names - then beseached everyone to stop, once they started calling YOU names. Then, in that same thread - you lost it and started the name calling again. Much as I see in this thread. I did NOT come into this thread to debate issues with you. Why would I want to do that? Look at the way you treat people!

I came in here to dog you for that, and that alone. You're relatively new here, most of the people you're treating like crap have been here much longer than I - I have respect for their opinions whether they mesh with mine or not, and for them as fellow human beings. Hence I don't treat them like crap, but come to their defense when I see you come along treating them like sub-human beings.

And with that, you can consider me "off your full plate". Feel free now to address Pahana and HHB. :)

11. Yeal

Yeal Member

You're afraid.

12. hippiehillbilly

so what of "substance" would you like to discuss yeal?
    since your the expert and we are all idiots,,please display some of your knowledge of the "facts" as you see them..

how about population control? you know the whole get the population of the planet down to 500 million or so,somewhere in between implement agenda 21..

so dispel this "conspiracy",,im all ears....

13. Yeal

Yeal Member

I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation between you and me. You, being the presenter of unproven information, should recognize that the weight is on your shoulders to prove to me that your beliefs are justified. Present me with your evidence for Agenda 21 and I will address it. Good luck sir.

14. Kizen

Kizen Member

leave HHB alone

15. hippiehillbilly

16. Yeal

Yeal Member

What? I read it, the second link is a lot better, but how the fuck is it a conspiracy?? It's about combating poverty, deforestation, and pollution. Plus, I'm pretty sure that if the UN had something to hide they wouldn't post it on their official public website, champ. You have to do better than that...

17. Yeal

Yeal Member

OK ok so now I read the entire thing over again, thinking I MUST have missed SOMETHING. SOMETHING that would make you think Agenda 21 is a conspiracy, but there's nothing. Agenda 21 looks to me like a plan to improve our planet, and our living conditions. There isn't a single bad thing in there that made me question the Agendas intentions. You probably heard about "Agenda 21" on some conspiracy site, then gave me a link to the REAL Agenda 21, and now you probably don't know what to say since your "conspiracy" just went down the drain.

18. hippiehillbilly

agenda 21 as with many conspiracies is hidden in plain view..
    you read it thoroughly huh? sure you did...
    i guess you missed the part where there intent is to set up population centers,force everyone to move to those areas then rewild the rest of the land?

19. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I think CTs are individualists.
    The so-called NWO seemingly takes control out of their and their countries hands (a loss of personal freedom and sovereignty).
    When neither is really true, not to the degree they would have us all believe anyway.
    Agenda 21 being a good e.g.
    Obviously it is the elites way to tell us all what we can and can't do.
    Anything one or more countries may do the same is a pooling and centralising of power and control, obviously.
    Especially when it is through out whole political unions (e.g:EU).

Agenda 21 must be a huge fully realised UN agenda to have complete control of us and our way of lives.
    Insted of sharing and implementing good ideas and suitable norms.
    (That's being going on for 100s of years)
    Or/and a consensus of opinion brought together through a shared sense of responsibility.

Yeal, I can appreiate why you may think that the NWO (as defined by your opposite No.) is a a good thing and brush it aside.
    But it is, with your big mouth, an easy answer.
    Don't want to discuss it, don't bring it up.
    You should be trotting out rebutals in your sleep.
    Just like one or two CTs do here.
    Why can't you?
    Why don't you?

IMO there is no such thing as a planned NWO.
    Even your idea of the NWO has the same underurrents as a CTs...but yours is benign and good for all mankind.
    The NWO is IMO "a new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power." (wiki)
    That's about it.

Yeal, I can see why you would lump all CTs together.
    But then it leaves you open to generalistions.
    And severly weakens your arguement IMO.
    There is not a list of things all CTs have to watch, you know.
    Give them atleast some credit in doing their own personal research.
    Yes, I can see why you would think all CT had watched loose change.
    But, have all the people that think like you, read/watched everything you have?
    Unlikely.

20. hippiehillbilly

planned land use map under agenda 21 for the united states,,live in one of the red shaded areas? you wont.live in one of the yellow areas? quite possibly you wont.

[​IMG]