I have found the Solution!!

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Yeal, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Yeal

Yeal Member

Ok where to start with you........

To be honest I dont know. There is going to be a NWO, but it's not a conspiracy. A NWO would be a good thing. World peace is an amazing dream, and the people who are pro NWO (like me) want to make it a reality. It isnt a New World ORDER, It's a united planet earth. Meaning no more wars over territories. IF, IF!!! They ever tried to control anybody, the riots would be off the charts, and remember that.

Personally, I believe in a secret society like the Illuminati. I don't think they're evil, but I think they're out to help humanity for the greater good, dealing with issues that are considered "morally gray" or issues that are too touchy for the public.

i'm not a coward because I posted my fantastic idea behind a computer screen. Tell me your address, and I'll see to it that you're the first one on my PCT train to my PCT camp of PCT death. :D

Seriously, I fucking DARE you. Your people spend too much time on the computer on sites like youtube and abovetopsecret and other conspiracy garbage sites.

2. hannahannahannah

hannahannahannah What's a Palindrome?

Yeal, spin it all you like.

Fact is, when I put together the big picture of all the posts I've read by you, what you've said to other members, and how I've seen you talk down to them, it's too easy to see beyond the veil of your excuse.

Wasn't aimed at anyone specific? Oh, no...only everyone in this forum! That's all! We're all assholes! That need to be rounded up and killed!!! But you're just kidding, sorta. Screw you.

So what is it? Are you 15 (profile), 17 originally in your sidebar, or 28? Yeah, you're someone to fear alright. *rollseyes* Apparently you don't even know who you are, so I don't much care what you think you surmise about who I am.

Now, go get a hug from Mom and Dad, or maybe find a puppy to kick. It'll make you feel all better! I promise!!

3. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

That would be true if you were really 28, but I think we've already been over this.

Coulda fooled me.

4. hannahannahannah

Isn't it cute, the way he says he "found a girl"??? Awwwww, maybe he can kick her instead of the puppy! Or, maybe she's got really good hugs that can heal. *insert heart farts here*

Great, you found a girl, and you want to imprison and kill people. She's SO lucky!

5. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

Oh yeah, for sure. Just make sure to clear the cache when you get off of here, and she'll never know what a douche you are.

6. The Mushroom Man

The Mushroom Man Member

I'm just gonna be the middle of the road guy here and suggest everyone retires to the trip den and chills out with any combination of psychoactive they feel necessary.
    Also, just a suggestion, wouldn't it have made more sense for America to take over the world in the wake of WWII, when we were the ONLY powerful country not completely reduced to rubble (besides China maybe, but they weren't such a big player back then) rather than 50 some years later? I know common sense and logic isn't necessarily the name of the game here, but really, it seems like any kind of takeover would have been executed during the Eisenhower-Kennedy time period, just because that was when we were at our most powerful. Just putting that up for consideration.

The Mushroom Man

7. Yeal

Yeal Member

I talk down to people like you because people like you can't put two and two together to realize that there's no conspiracy garbage going on whatsoever. Especially you, at your age, should realize this. I talk down to your people because your ignorant, arrogant, stupid dogma-spewing assholes that believe everything you read without thinking anything through. When you get going on one of these ego trips of conspiracy, YOU talk down to everyone else, calling us 'sheeple' and telling us to "Open our eyes!".

Wow.

The reason I talk down to you all is because of that shit you all do. So as a result, I go on an ego trip of my own. So yes, morally, mentally, and emotionally, and in terms of intelligence, I place myself above ALL PCT's.

So yes, I call for instant PCT death. Before they turn intelligent into total fucktards by spewing their PCT trash. So no, ma'am. Screw you.

8. xexon

xexon Destroyer Of Worlds

At 28 years of age, you are in no position to announce anything beyond the realm of your own experiences.

Most of the crap we're dealing with today was born before you were. Some things have a long gestation period. You keep your eyes and ears open, and watch as some of what you proclaim to be myth comes up and kicks in your door some day.

Don't think it can't happen here.

History teaches otherwise.

x

9. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

231 douglas mountain trail, ellijay georgia 30540

want directions??

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=571476#post571476

come on over big boy,,put your money where your mouth is.. no use waiting on the government to do your dirty work..

gutless punk..
    ive had my information public on these forums and other places on the net for a decade now..
    we can take care of ourselves here.. you dare me?? lol

i dare you to show up here..;)
    like i said,put your money where your mouth is...

come on,,prove your not a coward....

BTW,,if you could see to it i was the first to be put to death,,you wouldnt need me to give you my address you would already have it.. dumbass...

so since ya dont know anyone with that kinda power,,come on an do it yourself..

as a matter of fact,next weekend we are having a gathering of "survivalists" here :eek:,and yes,im dead serious.;)

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=312079&f=57

you can get a whole slew of "PCT'S" all in one place..
    come on big boy,,what are you waiting for???

10. hannahannahannah

You know what fuck-face?* (Yeah, YOU!) Search any of my posts. I've never called anyone a sheeple, in fact - I've never posted much on the subject at all. I read and I assimilate. I take and I leave. I ask questions for clairification. I can see you're absolutely no good at discerning where someone might really be coming from because you're so eager to group, catagorize, dogmatize, and otherwise judge. Oh, and not to forget - round us all up for killing.

Let me tell you this, youngster (because there is NO way in hell I believe you're 28, if you are this is all beyond pathetic) - There ARE conspiracies out there. I found myself in the eye of the hurricane of one in the 80s. National news coverage, of a small beach town where local pre-schools were accused of a child molestation ring. I worked with police and detectives. This incident involved 3 cities and their local business, AND city officials. So never try to tell me there's no such thing. And, as a footnote - if a group of 3 cities can work together for such devious plans, it is not a far stretch for me to think that it can happen on a much larger scale.

* Yeah, I name called. But again, search my posts - never happened until now and that was to make a point.

Now, go get laid to take the edge off, m'kay? :)

11. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

Hey, lay off the poor cat. Being that he doesn't know us personally, he's got no choice but to group us together in some way if he's to effectively act like a douchebag. Since we all disagree with him, that means we're all condescending (irony?) bastards who use words like "sheeple".

12. The Mushroom Man

The Mushroom Man Member

Jeez you guys should styop with the whole age debate bullshit, all it is is ego feeding, holier-than-thou bullshit. Once you reach the age where you can think like a rational person, aka around 14 or 15, your opinions are just as valid as anyones, IMHO. So Yeal can bug off about acting superior to people, and all of you guys can bug off about calling him a little kid because you don't believe he is 28. If you have done your research and have an opinion of your own, it is valid. I don't wanna tell people what to do, but for fucks sake, this has degraded into a name calling whos-age-dick-is-bigger contest. Come on guys, you are better than that!

The Mushroom Man

13. Yeal

Yeal Member

I know how it is believing in conspiracies, it's fun. It's kind of a rush believing that there's something wild and crazy like the illuminati out there somewhere plotting world domination. It takes a certain amount of maturity to realize that these conspiracies are about as real as the tooth fairy, and get cooked up by conspiracy lunatics over the internet with nothing better to do. Believe in Loose Change? You would think they had all their sources and all their shit checked out, but there was an interview with them where this one guy debunked every 'fact' that was stated in that entire video! He literally debunked all their sources and information, and the Loose Change creators were speechless.

I really can't convince you through words over the internet to get off the conspiracy bandwagon, but I can ask you to actually THINK about what you're believing in. I was there once too, believing in everything I ever read and only questioning it until it got uncomfortable to question.

14. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

And you assume that because people disagree with you that they are simply less mentally evolved then you.

15. hannahannahannah

Talk about brainwashed, and not reading what I read. I have never even seen Loose Change.

And MushroomMan, I could care less how old people are. I know there are young people with great heads on their shoulders. It's not his age persay, it's that he's yanked everyone ABOUT his age (is he 15, 17 or 28). This, makes him a liar - this is why we're on about that subject. Not because young people have nothing of worth to say. Just thought I'd put that out there.

He assumes a LOT, ZTG - and like I said earlier, he's very much into pushing buttons, and flinging poo like a monkey. One of the reasons my amusment level has maintained thus far.

16. Pahana

Pahana Banned

Yeal is the perfect example of a brainwashed westerner and he displays all the classic characteristics:

1: He believes that he (and/or his views) are omnipotent

2: everyone who disagrees with him/his views are inferior to himself

3: he sees everything in terms of black and white

4: he finds no purpose is actual discussion or debate because no matter what, he is always correct

I have to say that this is "western arrogance" at its finest. While intelligent on a surface level, well articulated, seemingly logical, probably got good grades in school, etc., his ability for real critical thinking has been rendered null as he has accepted the dominant paradigm which dictates to the average person that acquiencence to authority is equilvalent to being a rational, and yes..."patriotic" member of society. He actually believes that he is the "model citizen" and a prime example of how others should be as well. Notice his almost evangelical ZEAL in how he expresses his views.

The reality is that this poor soul is brainwashed by a system that seeks to keep ALL of our minds under control. It is essentially an American (or western) "rite of passage" to say "I don't believe in conspiracy theories". To a critical thinker, a more appropriate phrase might be something like "I don't believe in anything that there is no proof of". Regarding 9/11, and I'll only make one statement about it, the official story IS a conspiracy theory. And to top it off, it's a theory that's never been proven.

The truth of the matter is, it's not that Yeal doens't believe in conspiracy theories, what he's really saying (under the surface) is that he only believes what those in positions of authority say to be truth. Therefore, if it is revealed on a mainstream media network that such and such is a truth, it therefore MUST BE, because well, people in positions of authority are saying that it is...so therefore, IT IS. People like this are extremely well-groomed for keeping the status quo firmly in place, it's as though they have a robotic, or pre-programmed reflexive instinct to question only those who don't have the requisite authoritarian credentials and the only way that someone can be in a position to deliver a factual truth is to be a member of the dominant culture structure which decides what information is truth and that which is false, or at least debatable.

It is people such as Yeal who most typically sign onto positions of authority, such as police officers, army recruits, and the like. If they were told that their own citizenry were potential terrorists that must be controlled, they would readily believe it and behave accordingly. I have no doubt in my mind that when the American government implements Martial Law and the mass roundups begin (starting with dissidents) Yeal will be among the first to justify it as necessary because, well, the government says it's a necessary step toward protecting National Security, but there was never a pre-contrived conspiracy to bring such an action to life, because conspiracies...or rather, conspiracies committed by government authorities, don't or cannot ever happen (always failing to explain exactly why).

Now, what is a conspiracy? A conspiracy is a secret act committed by 2 or more individuals to influence an outcome that most others would disagree with or try to stop. These happen all the time as the mainstream media so often likes to remind us to keep us living in fear. Burglaries, robberies, etc. The only kind of conspiracy that Yeal refueses to believe exists are those that involved people who he has been conditioned to worship, or at least believe in, or look up to: those who are in positions of governmental and/or corporate authority. This is a massive delusional complex which was designed to keep the population from overthrowing the reigning power-structure. Yeal is the proto-typical result of this conditioning. Intelligent, articulate, seemingly rational, probably well-educated, and oh so severely misguided. Under the surface, it IS indeed a form of psychosis where obvious truths are twisted to look like obvious falsehoods, and vice versa. Luckily, more and more folks are beginning to wake from this induced form of mind manipulation. Yeal will eventually find those who think like himself in the minority. And when that happens, he will continue to believe as he does right now, deluding himself into believing that there is a mass hysteria taking place, when in reality what is taking place is a mass collective awakening. He will not recognize the reality for what it is....I almost guarantee it.

As far as the FOX/CNN soundbite that people who believe in conspiracies do so because "it is fun" is not only illogical, but it's downright demeaning, especially to those who lost loved ones on 9/11...many of whom are demanding a new investigation into 9/11. The idea that 9/11 was planned by white men in suits is NOT fun. It's terrifying.

17. Yeal

Yeal Member

To clear things up, I'm 17. I don't know how to change it. I ASSUMED that every PCT has seen Loose Change. If you haven't seen it, then tell me what kind of PCT you are. (What conspiracies do you believe in?)

And LOL about the brainwashed comment. I am not brainwashed into believing the things I believe in. There was a point when I believed in all the conspiracy crap too. Then I realized it was all nonsense. I often get upset at older people who can't see that conspiracies are garbage, especially because they have a LOT longer than I did to see the truth.

hannah, please read my post in the conspiracy forum about why there is NO evil conspiracy or whatever it is you people believe.

18. Dave_techie

Dave_techie I call Sheniangans

he's not brainwashed, he's just stupid and intolerant, he doesn't have the fortitude to be honest in his real life, so he comes here, and flames people where he won't get his ass handed to him.

like any bully, but this one has a keyboard

and a desperate need for an adventure perhaps? excitement...

one nerd can start a wildfire of idiocy and intolerance.

19. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

im just wondering why he wont accept my dare,,i accepted his dare and went above and beyond..

maybe his mommy wont let him leave home and hunt people down to kill them?? or maybe hes just a fuckin pussy who talks big as long as he can hide in his room knowing hes safe behind his computer screen,because mommy an daddy will protect him...

lol,,oh the irony,he pictured me as some paranoid nut job living in moms basement afraid to give out my information or even leave my lair,,and hes the one typing from his bedroom at mommy and daddys house..

to fuckin funny.....

20. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

Yet earlier you lied and said you were 28. All because you don't know how to change your age...