Election Projection

Discussion in 'Politics' started by al_from_mn, May 16, 2004.

1. al_from_mn

al_from_mn Member

I am a regular visitor of www.electionprojection.com, and all I can say today is wow. The site is run by a hard-core republican, yet the latest polls show Kerry pulling away in Florida, Ohio, and of course my own Minnesota. I have not analyized the formula the webmaster uses, but if the projection is true it looks like the American public is finally waking up. People are finally seeing Bush as the hate filled bigot that he is. Not only that, people who consider themselves of the conservative persuasion are coming to the realization that Bush is incredibly stupid and that there are much better candidates to advance their school of thought. Take the mayor of Alexandria, MN for example. He is a lifelong republican and Alexandria is a traditionally conservative city. Direct quote from the mayor: "I have voted republican all my life and campaigned for Bush in 2000. I will never make those mistakes ever again!" Maybe it's just me, but is anyone else smelling a landslide for kerry? Comments would be much appreciated.

Peace, Al

P.S. Go T-Wolves!!!

2. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I read on alternet.org, according to one columnist, that the election will be a landslide - either for Kerry or for Bush. Right now, I have no clue how the election will turn out. I often take early projections of elections with a grain of salt.