Does KAVA KAVA get you high?

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by Jay_Billionz, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

OK this is for people who have actually tried it, does it get you high yes or no? Tell me your experience. I've recently bought and tried Damiana with 0 effects and im pissed. So please tell me if kava works (the kava capsules GNC style). The only place I'm able to get legal alternatives is amazon and Kava and Damiana are the only ones the site has

SO DONT TELL ME ABOUT OTHER HERBS!

So does Kava work yes or no? Share your experience with me please!

:confused:

2. MisterMorningGlory

MisterMorningGlory Member

dude just get some MJ...

3. You shock me man...seriously :rolleyes:

4. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

Define the word high please

5. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

... yea, been following your posts...

Kava Kava is a nice. Its relaxing. I wouldn't call it a "high" though. Don't expect much from kava, especially if you shop at GNC.

Its time to expand your horizons my friend. Look beyond amazon.

6. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

^^I can't look beyond amazon, it's my only source.

So you guys are saying KAva Kava in capsule from (GNC style) will work and give me relaxation.. because this is what people said about Damiana and I got ripped off...

7. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

Well, personally I think you're going to be disappointed with kava. I think what you're looking for you aren't going to find in legal alternatives through amazon.

Kava Kava is nice, but I wouldn't put too much trust into any "GNC style" products supposively containing kava kava. You may find some quality stuff through amazon, but its hard to say as I have no experience using them.

8. Spaceboy13

Spaceboy13 Member

if you take a shit load it is. you can get kava pills, basically its ground up in gel capsules. dont try blowing it, that was the dumbest thing i ever tried. fucked up my sineses for weeks ><

9. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

hahaha thats the funniest thing ive heard all day.

..continue.

10. NorCaliGreenFiend

NorCaliGreenFiend Senior Member

What exactly does this mean?

11. Spaceboy13

Spaceboy13 Member

hahah i was 14 goin thru my whole stoner phase and my friend thought we should try blowing kava and i did a bump of it in study hall of all places and it just was the worst thing ever. felt like i snorted a mixture of watery cinnamon. hahahh i cant believe how stupid i used to be.

12. Jay_Billionz

Jay_Billionz Member

^^ ok funny story hehe haha .....well can someone please tell me about kava? does it get you high and what kind did u use? does the GNC style kava kava work good?

13. hydrolaw

hydrolaw Member

Quit being stupid dude, none of that shit is gonna get you high. And amazon is not the place to look for drugs. Dont you have a shitty part of towm or something

14. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

The effects of Kava are mild. I've tried the capsule type and didn't feel much of anything. Pure powered root, properly emulsified was nice. The best type is supposed to be that of the root emulsified by virgins.

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

16. hahaha

17. hydrolaw

hydrolaw Member

Is the OP a troll.

18. Peep his threads and decide :rolleyes:

....Or I'll save you the time, YES.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

that troll gif, rocks dont it. lol..

I dont know really If hes a troll or just posting stupid content? Its the internet. wcye.

20. pedaltopedal

pedaltopedal Member

Definetly comes with the territory.

Jay_Billionz: Kava Kava does not get you "high"... well, I suppose that depends on what you consider "high". Its just a nice relaxing herb that is, for the most, pretty mellow. If you're looking to get high, kava kava is not what you're looking for. Sorry.