Were you spanked as a child?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by MunaJadida, Jun 20, 2008.

1. Steveh

Steveh Members

I'd say it is related. I was spanked while naked by my mother over her lap, often times when she was naked too. I did get erect at times and she would slap that too with her hands when i stood up in front of her. My first wife wasn't into spanking me and i only got to spank her bare ass a few times. The second wife and I both love spanking by either of us or by others. We are both turned on by it

Softwhispers and Pantyloversniff like this.
  2. squirrely1

squirrely1 Newbie

I was whipped with belts. Spanked with hair brush, and/or a ruler. It depended on what my Mother decided would be good enough to make sure I learned my lesson.
    My Grandmother would only use a switch and nothing else.
    so looking back, I believe spanking is a necessary form of discipline. It taught me to be accountable for my actions. Of course, I was punished in other ways too, but that's for another post.

3. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

I was spanked by my mother. Always pants down and over her knees. The same was true for my brothers and sisters. I once got spanked by my aunt at her house for cursing. I was embarrassed having my pants down in front of my cousins.

4. Ravenna

Ravenna Members

Plenty of times, by my mom. Usually bare assed.

5. tinkerkell

tinkerkell Members

I was never ever spanked as a child but I am a BIG fan of it as an adult, as long as it's in the right context:smilingimp:

6. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

This all day long

6Sailor9 likes this.
  7. maelstromaz

maelstromaz The more I know, the less I understand.

I was never spanked. My parents probably were as kids, as my grandparents were kids during the Great Depression when things were tougher for many people. I've met a few self-described 'spankos' over the years, but their activities were WAY outside my interests.

8. Danny Franks8

Danny Franks8 Members

I insulted my mother once I was 9 years old and she is a big woman and she took me into my bedroom pulled my pants down. She was very strong a gave me a severe beating my ass was red and sore. She warned me that if you ever swore at me again my dad will deal with you and you can expect worse, I knew what she meant my brother got spanked with his belt

jball45 likes this.
  9. PamelaNT

PamelaNT Members

10. PamelaNT

PamelaNT Members

I started spanking my husband after I had a talk with his mom about his childhood and how he used to get it. she told me she always had him take everything off and I noticed as we were talking, he was getting aroused. He admitted that he thought about me spanking him since we were married but didn't want to say anything. I have been spanking him ever since

11. jball45

jball45 :P

I was spanked a few times when I was a child, I was 10-13. Maybe that's why I still enjoyed spanking a few years later, but I'm not sure.

12. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Yes. And it continued even when I got older and I moved out.

13. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Very common for adult kinks to have their roots in early childhood. It's too bad your husband didn't tell you directly about his interest, but it can take decades for a person to be able to make sense of how very intense non-sexual experiences can be sexualized later with a trusted partner for good effect. As in your husband's case, forced stripping was used to enhance the shame and reinforce the punishment in my childhood home. I was already aware as a young child that I had an unusually small penis. It wasn't directly mentioned in childhood spankings, but it was a mental and emotional factor for me. As an adult, I love when my partner comments on my penis size (still very small) during a spanking.

Have you ever spanked your husband and told him that it was because his penis is too small? He doesn't have to be actually small for you to tell him that he is.

14. PamelaNT

PamelaNT Members

He is smaller which makes the embarrassment of spanking better, especially if I have a friend watching.

Jumper58, suolsu, Naughty boy and 2 others like this.
  15. suolsu

suolsu Members

I got spanked quite a few times when I was a teenager. They watched it, I watched it too.

16. PamelaNT

PamelaNT Members

I was too. Well into my teens.

6Sailor9 and suolsu like this.
  17. Naughty boy

Naughty boy Members

My mom was the spanker in the family. She could be fierce. Most spankings were while she was still angry, and always on a bare bottom or worse. Typically a wooden spoon was handy and I can tell you I've never been able to duplicate the sensation of sheer agony when she beat my ass with that spoon. She also used a wooden hairbrush as effectively. I can absolutely say that she drew tears every time she spanked my poor bare ass.
    As a result of all of this, I have an innate feeling that women are the proper spankers in the family. And I still have some deep down desire to have my bottom and worked over with a spoon or brush until I'm truly sorry..

suolsu likes this.
  18. Jacob1994

Jacob1994 Members

Yes I was by both parents. My mom mostly though because I lived with her. That kept going til I moved out.

suolsu and Naughty boy like this.
  19. Unicorn236

Unicorn236 Members

I was never spanked as a child, nor received any punishmants at all. I was slapped over the face twice - once dad slapped me, once it was mum - they did that on the impluse. But there goes down theory that you need to be spanked as a child in order to develop a spanking fetish later in life.

Naughty boy likes this.