Dextromethorphan [DXM] FAQ

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by MeatWagon499, Jun 17, 2008.

1. PeaceAndRasta

PeaceAndRasta Senior Member

r u saying that i should use syrup with only Dextromethorphan HBr or Dextromethorphan Polistirex by it self?
    because i got Dextromethorphan HBr + other shit. will it be safe?

2. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

Yes.

No.

3. roundrhombus

roundrhombus Member

At least in the midwest they sell 5 oz bottles for like $10 30mg/5ml.... The sale of 5 oz bottles is also shown be true on Delsym's website.

4. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

ive tripped with dxm twice, both times were good tripps and both times i took 600mg of zicam cough max and smoked good weed with it. i will def do it agian in the near future, just trying to give a little break inbetween

5. Hesh

Hesh Member

i gave Polistirex a try, from the Delsym, and i gotta say the taste was not horrid at all, had that orange flavor and it wasnt as syrupy as robo... but it didnt do anything for me, usually with that dose of 534mg i'd be floating, but it came on so slow and i barely even felt anything, i basically just stayed awake, i couldnt fall alseep, it sucked. then the next day after my nap, haha. i could still feel something, i got a headache for almost the whole day...

so i wont be taking the Polistirex version again, didnt work for me.

6. roundrhombus

roundrhombus Member

polistrex is difficult it takes time to figure out what your dose is... cuz that robo shit tastes like shit but it can't touch the length of effects that polistrex has... i've had positive effects for three days after a high dose of polistrex it also depends on what you've eaten and your tolerance because ive seen people down a whole bottle of robo gels (20) and nothing happened all night they just sat there and really didnt notice anything

7. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

my bad zicam is 390 mg of pure dxm

8. herbalmist

herbalmist Guest

Well, I just drank probably 8/10ths of a bottle of robitussin honey cough about and hour and a half ago, and to be completely honest, i dont feel it. i took a shot of morgan about 10 minutes ago, cause i hear that helps make the dxm kick in. the only thing ive noticed is i messed up a few times and got stuck trying to type this a few times. i feel as if i might have taken one hit off a joint, but thats at max. i dont understand how this hasnt messed me up? (btw, a shot of morgan doesnt usually do much to me anyways)

9. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Hmm, the Tussin I have has Guaifenesin USP in addition to DXM HBr in the active ingredients. Should I not bother taking it at all then?

10. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

only take the product if the only active ingredent is DEXTROMETHORPHAN (DXM) nothing else!

try...
    Delsym
    Robo-Gels
    Zicam Cough Max

i have used all those products and they all worked for me!

11. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

okay, thanks!

12. Wadafux

Wadafux Member

Robo DX 200ml, works the best.
    first did dxm at 13, its a brilliant gateway drug.
    introduced me to the wonderful world of hallucinagens :D

13. tippman

tippman Member

i have a question. yesterday i took 375mg of dxm hbr in syrup form. it took an hour to feel the effects, and i was only in a 2nd platue, but is it weird that i felt high all day? from 11am-11pm? like i was only buzzed from 9pm on, but i still was feeling it. weird or not?

14. agro87

agro87 Member

More like an overdoese than a trip at times, felt like complete shit the next day, could hardly walk or piss. Very extreme out of this world experience though. Recommend trying it once or twice, but not very often. And if you do a high dose limit your exposure to people such as parents, police, ect as it can be hard to control yourself.

15. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

thats normal. its called the afterglow, if you trip at night it lasts the next day until you sleep.

16. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

I love the afterglow. When i went to school, on some nights i would trip during the night and i would feel the afterglow the next day at school. I just felt this warm euphoria and felt more outgoing and actually participated better in class. Im pretty quiet in person but dxm gets me talking up a storm (even if no one understands a word im saying. lmao)

but the afterglow i find is the best part. i like the trips i get, but something about the afterglow sometimes makes me wish the trips were shorter. its like an after dinner mint after a bad tasting meal (syrup = BLECH)

17. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

actually i got a question. not sure if anyone knows how to answer this but here we go.

when i first did dxm, i LOVED it and still do. however, it seems that even on low doses (200-300mgs) i get robo-walk. not obvious but if anyone is paying attention they can notice. back when i first started dxm, i wouldnt get robo walk until i hit maybe 800 or 900mgs.

does anyone know why suddenly i am getting robo walk from such low doses. hell one night i got such horrible robo walk from just 400 or 500mgs that i was crawling around on the floor. normally i just sit and listen to music or watch cartoons on dxm anyways, but still itd be nice to actually walk normally.

now this doesnt happen every time but i still find it weird. could there certain inactives that make this phenomenon happen?

18. HippiexChild

HippiexChild Banned

Look. If you trip one night, Go to sleep and wake up the next morning.
    One thing i have found to be extremely pleasant is to smoke a bowl or a joint. It will bring the DXM high back and you will be tripping again in no time. :]

19. trvc5Dank

trvc5Dank Member

what is consider a light, medium, and heavy dose for Chloropheniramine Maleate?

20. HippiexChild

HippiexChild Banned

Dude. There is no such thing as a safe dose of that shit. That shit will kill you in a heartbeat so don't fuck with Coricidin. Do some real drugs. Like LSD, Or shrooms.