Dextromethorphan [DXM] FAQ

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by MeatWagon499, Jun 17, 2008.

1. Dancer1210

Dancer1210 Member

Hello,
    So I was reading through the post and I am not the brightest person out there lol and I couldn't figure out the math part to find out the dosage? I have 20 gel caps and the DXM is 15mg (i weigh 162) how many would I take to get a first plateau right about the middle of the range? Thank you in advance for the help!

2. noself

noself Guest

3. Turban Juice

Turban Juice Member

I recently had a couple of friends chip in and all buy 3 5oz Delsymand with a total of 9 bottles we used the water extraction method and after about 5 hours total we had a fuck ton of powder. We plan on takin little by little tonight I will post a trip report later.

4. Destreza

Destreza Banned

would long acting robo be the same as

ROBITUSSIN MAXIMUM STRENGTH COUGH
    Active Ingredient: DXM HBr
    4oz = 354mg DXM
    8oz = 708mg DXM

5. Mrpurple

Mrpurple Member

I take lexapro 10 mg. which is a very low dose, in fact it is the lowest therapeutic dose my doctor will put people on. But I really want to trip on DXM.. But of course it's not worth it if I get a reaction... Should I not take lexapro a day or two prior to the trip or what? Any info will help!

6. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

if your going to trip on dxm and you are prescribed lexapro, then you probably shouldn't be tripping on dxm. SSRI's do not mix with dxm

7. ccc DexheaD ccc

ccc DexheaD ccc Member

for babies?dude i can trip harder for longer payin 2 dollars for somethin that puts all the other shit ive tried to shame.tell ya what,go to a dollar store and buy a box of cough pills and do the whole box,we'll see who's balls drop bud. i would put money on you coming back apologizing not just to dex heads but to dex itself.iv done dam near everything besides heroin,and dex is the best.i smoked crack for a little while it couldnt get me,did dope a lil while and it failed too.after i hit my first 3rd plat,dex got me hook line and sinker

8. Turban Juice

Turban Juice Member

Bra, I'm not telling you what to do but please take it easy on them trip cs yo I was at a moment last year where I went on a 10 day binge, consumed a full box every day could not sleep and everything seemed like it was part of a dream at one point so I really didnt give a fuck what I did thinking it would not cause any consequences and on top of that my mother was calling me Skeletor cause I guess it looked like my face was sunk in.

Well I still love my trip Cs I just have been looking for the pure dxm online(I know its expincive compared to the 2 bux at dolla general) but this shit is insane compared the the lil red pills and you don't have to worry about the fucked up sickness that come with taking trip cs.

~Golf Wang Nazi~

9. ohvcue

ohvcue Member

Anyone have any advice on avoiding uneven response? I get a good feeling at 180mg for my 160lbs, sometimes. It's really hit or miss -- perfect buzz one time, zero effect the next. Ideas for optimization?

10. acid weed shrooms

acid weed shrooms Member

Yeah, that sounds good. I take 360 mg to trip but 180 mg with a blunt and you'll be pretty fucked up haha.

11. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

Do you guys even MXE?

12. bigrapp12

bigrapp12 Members

I used to use DXM when I was younger and I ended up with temporary psychosis that lasted about 9 months. One of the effects that always accompanies DXM is that you have audio hallucinations. Im not saying don't use it. But show it some respect and don't overdo it. :dizzy2: