There is no such thing as "Conspiracy".

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Yeal, Jun 9, 2008.

1. odon

odon Slightly Popular

There are plenty of websites to attest that the black man is inferior to the white man. Does that make it true?:rolleyes:

2. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

He means that they show that people are becoming aware of it.

3. Yeal

Yeal Member

Absolutely. These "Current Events", Pahana, that you speak of are likely coming from some whackjob living at his mom's house trying to cook up trouble. They are found on the internet, and they are written by some random guy.

The point of my post is to just say that you shouldn't worry about this garbage. Maybe one day there will be this problem...many, many years in the future. Don't think of yourself as a rebel either. There are a huge amount of people who get sucked into the whole Conspiracy bandwagon. The minority of people are actually people like me and odon. Independent thinkers who make up their own mind on how they believe things are. The "Conformist Zombies" that all the rebels talk about are actually the government haters. Studies show that more and more people mistrust the government every year. They mistrust them because of stuff that whackjob people like to write on the internet.

I was the same way when i was 12, no joke. I was a rebellious little shit who believed in 9/11 conspiracy. I believed everything I read over the internet because I didn't truly analyze what I was believing. My plan for the future was to become a freelancer in Nepal and be a hippie vegetarian.

You have no idea how happy I am that I grew up. My plan for the future now is to demonstrate my leadership skills that I have been told I possess since birth. I plan on becoming a leader in the United States of any kind, maybe even President. My campaign will be focused on the unification of the human race, the New World Order. I really feel that I am capable of leading a country. I am still young however. I still have my flaws, such as calling people children, I suppose. I have a temper for people who are ignorant or can't find a way to look past their own ego's. And honestly, I can't wait until my future blossoms. XD

4. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

heh, doesn't astound me at all. it's incredible how many people don't realize that we're all slaves to ourselves and our self-interests. of course, if more people objected to it, we would be able to do something about it. ironically, the most ignorant people are often the ones who will discredit others' opinions solely because they are younger. i would have to say... i'm younger, so i could quite possibly be a more highly evolved human being.

5. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

So that makes you, at most, 19. I can now see why you think you're so wise and worldly. It's because this...

... is you.

I think everyone here would agree that you are in no place to talk about people's egos.

6. Vana

Vana Member

I'm just popping in to say fight the good fight, Zorba. Otherwise I can not deal with this bullshit Yeal is dispensing. I thought this thread might be funny, give me a laugh, but a few pages in it merely saddened me.

7. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

I know what you mean. Thanks.

8. IntoTheRabbitHole

IntoTheRabbitHole Member

My mommy says I'm a leader too!... LMAO...

I'm sorry to say it, but you WILL NEVER BE THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES! I have a better chance of hitting the lottery, twice... LMAO...

Thanks for the laugh... :cheers2:

9. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

I really loved this one:

10. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

Oh, and I just need to address your incredibly inane statement about "how hard people would rebel if the government even mentioned the word 'slave'."

I find it hard to believe that you're this stupid. Anyone who wants to enslave a group of people larger than they can control by force is never going to call them slaves, for this very reason. Hell, even with small groups deceit and brainwashing works better than force. But you don't have to be called a slave in order to be one. If you truly think that enslavement comes about by the ruling powers coming out and saying "you're all slaves now", I can't even come up with a means of sufficiently insulting your intelligence (or lack thereof).

11. IntoTheRabbitHole

IntoTheRabbitHole Member

Anyone who as read "The Art of War" would know what you are talking about "Zorba The Grape"...

Here is a couple of quotes:

12. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I was just saying, every opinion can be found somewhere on the internet.
    Just because somebody is saying it does not necessarily make it true.
    To bastardise a quote made by Aneurin Bevan (Welsh British Labour Party politician) :
    This Is My Truth I'll Show you Somebody Else's.

Yeal, as much as i admire your iconoclasm, I do think you should deflate your head. ;). I do hope your dreams come true, even if they only stretch to running some banana republic in the middle of nowhere.

13. Yeal

Yeal Member

Thank you.

14. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Not a problem. :)

15. OlderWaterBrother

OlderWaterBrother May you drink deeply Lifetime Supporter

Yeal,
    I just have to ask; how many truly altruistic people have you met in your life? How many of them have been in politics? Maybe it’s just me but it seems that most people that are in politics are more interested in money and power than in deciding what is for the greater good.

You see the problem isn’t with the concept of a NWO the problem is who runs it.

If it’s the same run of the mill bozos that run the USA then I’d have to say your NWO really scares me! I mean, didn’t Hitler also want a NWO?

Next, I have to ask if you’ve ever read “1984” in the book there is a concept called New Speak, where the government being in charge of all media, is able to delete words from the language that they don’t want people thinking about; so if there is no word for slave does that mean people can’t be reduced to slavery or does it mean that people are less likely to revolt when they become slaves?

PS your ills. about the A & B switches, you failed to point out that if that person is a politician and if he’s told that he’ll get more money and power if he pulls the “A” switch and that he can still claim “look I saved lives” he’ll pull the “A” switch every time!

16. DrTJEckleburg

DrTJEckleburg Member

Yeal:

who will watch the watchers themselves? Can people really be trusted with that much power? If anyone follows history and even the present day its pretty apparent that we can't trust one group of people. It seems like you have good intentions, but I think you're not seeing that the people who are behind this New World Order have no interest for the human race, just themselves. There not uniting the world for the good of the human race, it's just for their own interests. Either way good luck man with your life in politics.

P.S. It's good to see another person from NJ.

17. dibbo69

dibbo69 Fuck em all

I think a NWO would be horrible if for no other reason there are so many things that would eventually be lost-cultures, languages, not to mention freedom. With one government ruling the whole world we'd lose any kind of checks and balances and before we realized what was happening we'd have lost everything.

18. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

And that scenario assumes a benevolent NWO. The prevailing agenda is anything but.

19. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I've always seen the phrase "New World Order" as "The order of the world is New". When you see it like that you realise the functions and basic process of the world is not going to be new. Nothing is fundamentally lost. Just the order of the world is altered. Even that, not fundamentally altered, either.
    The rise and fall of nations, shifting power bases witnessed over the last century, and the increased globalisation, is what is "new". Don't panic.
    I don't see the "NWO" as one entity attempting to rule the planet.

20. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

It must be nice to see it like that. Unfortunately, it is just that, and a little (actually, a lot) of research will reveal that.