There is no such thing as "Conspiracy".

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Yeal, Jun 9, 2008.

1. odon

odon Slightly Popular

In my opinion it is about stopping individuals/companies/governments, building whatever they want where ever they want.

Most of Agenda 21 is about local issues.
    Where everybodys gets a say in the decision making process.
    Not edicts from way upon high.
    Local people looking at local issues.

Tha is somewhat like what Yeal wants.
    People working together.

At the Rio Earth Summit in 1992, the United Nations agreed that the best starting point for the achievement of sustainable development is at the local level. In fact, two thirds of the 2500 action items of Agenda 21 relate to local councils. Each local authority has had to draw up its own Local Agenda 21 (LA21) strategy following discussion with its citizens about what they think is important for the area. The principle of sustainable development must form a central part of the strategy. LA21 regards sustainable development as a community issue, involving all sections of society, including community groups, businesses and ethnic minorities. Involvement of the whole society will give everyone the opportunity to participate and will generate a resource of enthusiasm, talent and expertise, which is vital to achieve sustainable development. Many local authorities have begun schemes of co-operation to allow them to exchange ideas about sustainable development. Groups of local authorities can join together to give themselves a louder voice to influence large companies.

http://www.ace.mmu.ac.uk/eae/sustainability/Older/Local_Agenda21.html

Really scarey stuff

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

It's mandated collectivism implemented "locally," but mandated from an international level, overiding all state and federal laws. So it's really not local at all -- which is merely to provide the illusion that it's a grassroots agenda so more people will accept it. The reality is that all member nations signed on to the UN must participate. Eventually all cities will have to follow their Agenda 21 mandates. So, it doesn't allow people to have a say, because that say cannot entail not supporting this agenda. It will be mandatory. It will dictate where you must live, how you must commute, what you can and cannot eat, and basically micromanage every aspect of your life. They always sell it to the ignorant pubic as being for the greater good. Evil is never packaged with horns. That's one of the first steps to understanding propaganda. One of the reasons people are so ill-informed is because they swallow every bit of propaganda fed to them, whether it's through school, the media, or any other "official source." They don't question anything for themselves.

3. odon

odon Slightly Popular

What "state - federal laws, legislation'' is it overriding?

If a country did not wish to join, they did not have to become a signatory.
    That is the key.
    If local Agenda 21s were already written, yes i'd agree that people would not have a say. But, they were not.
    It is also not directly altering our legislation.
    If you disagree with common goals, and objectives and see it as some horrible state of affairs, fair enough.
    But statements like: It will dictate where you must live, how you must commute, what you can and cannot eat, and basically micromanage every aspect of your life. Are simply not true.
    I don't mind strategies to improve where I live environmentally and economically.
    My local agenda 21 has been running for the last 10 years.
    I can still eat what I like, live where I like, commute how I like et etc etc.

I suspect you don't even have a Agenda 21 strategy where you live.
    If you do, post it here, for us all to see.
    Show me how it is impacting your life in a negative way.

4. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

The UN's Agenda 21 will be mandatory for all member states -- there will be no choice. And if you're to be left to your own, to do what you want, then why all the provisions for control of resources, strategic distribution of populations, etc.? Or are they only planning to "distribute" those who agree?

5. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Show me where it is said it will be mandatory for all member states.
    It is true all councils have been required to develop and implement Local Agenda 21 strategies, in England and Wales (and Scotland - but I am not 100% about that).
    Show me where there are 'strategic distribution of populations'.
    I appreciate it is difficult because each country has interpreted and implements Agenda 21 in a differing way. Yes some things are mandatory, but this is set by the government. Not by Agenda 21.

6. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

Read the fucking document on their website. I don't have to hold your hand.

7. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I have.
    I've seen the word 'objectives' used.
    I'm obviously not reading it the same as you...or I would not be asking you these questions.
    If you can't be bothered to back up your assertions, fair enough.
    You are not getting too big for this are you ?

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Here's some links to help break it down (since I don't feel like taking the time to explain it myself):

http://www.amerikanexpose.com/agenda21/

http://www.newswithviews.com/Veon/joan19.htm

http://crossroad.to/text/articles/la21_198.html

9. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Thanks.
    Right, I understand where you are coming from.
    The truth is, that you have to apply the prejudices of those opinions to real life. It can't be done succinctly imo.
    It ends up being how you percieve it - a conspiracy.
    Instead of attempts to clean up our environment through a consensus.
    A lot of what is in your links, it is just ridiculous narrow mindedness.
    If you want to continue to pollute and destroy the environment - let kids grow up with no idea how to look after their sexual health etc etc - fine.
    It is common sense to look at what we have done to our world and how we have ruined it.
    It is common sense to educate people in the prevention of diseases such as aids.

"This global contract binds governments around the world to the UN plan for changing the ways we live, eat, learn, and communicate - all under the noble banner of saving the earth. Its regulations would severely limit water, electricity, and transportation - even deny human access to our most treasured wilderness areas. If implemented, it would manage and monitor all lands and people. No one would be free from the watchful eye of the new global tracking and information system"

Population control or sensible STD awareness?:

"as a community activist ten years ago, I could not understand why our kids were being pushed to use condoms, why the schools were educating in matters that did not involve them, why family planning classes were discussing sensitive matters in front of boys and girls or why homosexuality was becoming accepted (homosexuals don't procreate-now they only adopt)."

It is just intolerant and profoundly stupid rhetoric.
    My fave' lines:
    why homosexuality was becoming accepted
    I could not understand why our kids were being pushed to use condoms
    why family planning classes were discussing sensitive matters in front of boys and girls

10. Yeal

Yeal Member

Changed my mind: I'm not leaving. On second thought, this could get fun with people like Pressed Rat around and Zorba.

11. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

Ouch!, looks like I'm gone. Though I should apologize for being a bit harsh before. I just get a bit sick of people wanting information handed to them, when they really have no interest in anything but writing it off. If you've really read the documents, I guess you're not one of those people. So mia culpa.

12. Yeal

Yeal Member

*All Countries working together for common science:
    Thanks, now I know I can expect a completely warped view on anything I say from you. Science isn't necessarily transportation and money! When I wrote that, I had things like the Human Genome Project and Medical science in mind. Transportation is nice though, but if there as a NWO, I would expect things such as cars that aren't gas guzzlers, and (teleportation???) <maybe.

*All Countries working together for World Peace:
    World Peace = world peace. Not slavery... I don't think you realize how harshly people would revolt if the government even mentioned the word slave concerning American Citizens. Enslavement isn't going to happen, bro.

*Saving of Time and Money Converting Currencies. (Euro vs. Dollar)
    This ones funny. I didn't even mention Veri-Chips, and yes, I know what they are. AND I know enough about it to know that the Veri-Chip is not planned on being inserted into every single human being. Great job blowing it WAY out of proportion. It was a simple invention, that's all. Again, if people were forced to have Veri-Chips, the amount of chaos would be massive.

*No wasted tax dollars on border patrol:
    This is one of the best, YES they would be patrolling the streets! They do that today, and guess what? Those people patrolling the streets put their lives on the line for you, so be grateful. Policemen in the United States catch so many crooks every year it's rediculous.

*No money wasted on passports:
    Veri-Chip again, eh? I think you need to google it.

*General Happiness
    General Happiness is exactly what it sounds like. A generally happy and peaceful planet of humans that aren't slaves (lol) and live healthy, free lives.

Please, you've shown time and time again that you either have very little idea on what your talking about, or you just flat-out don't think before you post. Just please stop the immature zombie stuff. I said the same stuff when I was 11 years old.

13. odon

odon Slightly Popular

You were harsh, but I knew where you were coming from.
    I have an interest in finding out how you have interpreted information.
    I am interested in finding out the specific passages that made you think the way you did (I can't read minds).
    I'm only going to write something off, if it is profoundly ridiculous as some of the comments made in PPs links.
    I'm not writing him off, as a lot of what he says has an element of truth within it.
    But if he is using some of that crap as a basis of his opinions, I am worried about him.

14. IntoTheRabbitHole

IntoTheRabbitHole Member

Check out this movie:

Zeitgeist The Movie

It's long, but very interesting to say the least...

I would really like to know what other people think, as I have just started my research into the matter... :)

Here is a summary of what the documentary is about:

15. IntoTheRabbitHole

IntoTheRabbitHole Member

*All Countries working together for common science:
    Thanks, now I know I can expect a completely warped view on anything I say from you. Science isn't necessarily transportation and money! When I wrote that, I had things like the Human Genome Project and Medical science in mind. Transportation is nice though, but if there as a NWO, I would expect things such as cars that aren't gas guzzlers, and (teleportation???) <maybe.
    --To quote peter parkers uncle, "With great power, comes great responsiblity"... Now think of all the power the corporations have (The Global Elite), when the whole of society is so dependent on all these technoligies... Don't you think at least one of these people are going to use and leverage these technoligies to get as much as they can from it... It's all about the benjamins... And you do have to agree that there is EVIL in this world... It aint going away any time soon...

I don't even want to know what kind of "technology" the army is working on right now...

*All Countries working together for World Peace:
    World Peace = world peace. Not slavery... I don't think you realize how harshly people would revolt if the government even mentioned the word slave concerning American Citizens. Enslavement isn't going to happen, bro.
    --First of all, who ever said the government would come out and just say,"You are all our slaves now"... And I'm all for WORLD PEACE, but it aint happenin bro...

Check out our BILL OF RIGHTS... Tell me how many of those rights we have left...

*Saving of Time and Money Converting Currencies. (Euro vs. Dollar)
    This ones funny. I didn't even mention Veri-Chips, and yes, I know what they are. AND I know enough about it to know that the Veri-Chip is not planned on being inserted into every single human being. Great job blowing it WAY out of proportion. It was a simple invention, that's all. Again, if people were forced to have Veri-Chips, the amount of chaos would be massive.
    --Not yet, but have you heard of the REAL ID card... The Real ID card is a reality, which unknown to most Americans, is already voted into law. It will be 'chipped' and you WILL have to carry this card, by law. It will hold all your info, including: medical info, financial info, Social Security, drivers license, firearms registrations, and political status.
    The next logical step would be to implant this chip into people(it's the size of a grain of rice)... Maybe even implant it at birth...

*No wasted tax dollars on border patrol:
    This is one of the best, YES they would be patrolling the streets! They do that today, and guess what? Those people patrolling the streets put their lives on the line for you, so be grateful. Policemen in the United States catch so many crooks every year it's rediculous.
    ~Yes, most police men are good people... Some can be dick heads... But, they still follow orders... I live in Cincinnati, OH... We had those racial rights about 8 years ago... All of cincinnati was put on a 7:00 o'clock curfew. If you were caught without a really really good excuse, you went straight to jail... I understand they did it to control a riot, but still, the power the government yields is frightening... Do you realize that the FBI could bust down your door right now, take you and whoever else for no reason, and never have to answer for it...

*No money wasted on passports:
    Veri-Chip again, eh? I think you need to google it.
    --REAL ID CARD with Veri-Chip in it... (Phase 1)

*General Happiness
    General Happiness is exactly what it sounds like. A generally happy and peaceful planet of humans that aren't slaves (lol) and live healthy, free lives.
    -- Free would be able to run around butt naked in the streets!

I love this scene from the MATRIX:

Please, you've shown time and time again that you either have very little idea on what your talking about, or you just flat-out don't think before you post. Just please stop the immature zombie stuff. I said the same stuff when I was 11 years old.
    -- I am not saying this shit is all true, but I am keeping MY MIND open... There are too many signs that always point back to the same conclusion... (Think MEL GIBSON in Conspiracy Theory... LOL)... I will admitt it, I am high at the time of this posting... Can you blame me?!? :cheers2:

16. dibbo69

dibbo69 Fuck em all

17. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

The government isn't consciously "out to get us." Over the years, people in power have built a "superstructure" or "matrix" that has caused us to stray from our original nature... the vast majority of people are enslaved by this fine-tuned framework and have found a sort of contentment, but the awakening beings become aware that the reality we live in is a restricted one. Why? Because humans are/have become greedy, selfish, power-hungry beings. So the question is: Is this our true nature? Or is this what we have been forced to become over ages of oppression?

18. themnax

themnax Senior Member

There is no such thing as "Conspiracy" has got to be the silliest thing anyone has ever said. why? because ordinary everyday you and me people "conspire" all the time. its called "networking". when it turns out bad, or involves conflict of intrest corruption, then it gets called conspiracy. but to say it never happens, that's just plain silly.

in a world dominated by major economic intrests (often indistinguishable in their behiavior from organized crime), the covering up of wrongdoing is not such an unusual event either.

now as for taking it personal, or as an insurmountable obstical to the maturing of the human species, well of course that's just as silly and unneccessary, even, as i think was the point, irrisponsible.

=^^=
    .../\...

19. Yeal

Yeal Member

20. Pahana

Pahana Banned

Wow Yeal, I've read some extraordinary posts on these hipforums in my time, but never have I seen one quite like yours. Your level of naivity simply ASTOUNDS me. Apparently you enjoy handing over your freedom to a global entity that has only your best interests (and freedoms) at heart. Apparently you don't mind insulting all the "kiddies" on here who know absolutely nothing about how benevolent empires have been throughout history. Apparently they know nothing about innocent new technolgies are that intend on tracking our every move in our everday lives.

But what do WE know, right? We're just "kiddies".

Folks, prime example #1 of why to stay far FAR away from New Jersey. The folks here don't tend to be all that bright. I see it first hand day after day ("blue" state or not).

You, Yeal, need to study up on some current events, such as the RFID chip as well as the Patriot Act. You literally seem to understand NOTHING. Luckily, most thinking humans are much more aware than you apparently are. Simply pathetic is the only thing I can come up with when I read your horrendous posts.

Edit: a growing number of Americans (and world citizens) are becomming aware of the increasing threat of the "NWO" or what is increasingly becoming global tyranny based on economic and military rule. There are plenty of websites that attest to this.