There is no such thing as "Conspiracy".

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Yeal, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Yeal

Yeal Member

Please try to follow me on this one: Just think about everything. Think about our government. Think about how people naturally act. Think about the future of our species. Think about outer space, think of bliss and joy.

I'll start out talking about our government. Let's define government: An individual, group of people, or system that has a responsibility over whatever it governs. A government is supposed to kepp whatever it governs in line and in check. Being in a position of authority has to be extremely difficult, because they aways have to make decisions for the greater good. Picture this:

You are in a room with two switches, switches A and B. You can only choose one switch. Switch A saves the lives of five children. Switch B saves the lives of one hundred children. Which one do you pick?

Anyone in their right mind would pick switch A, the option of the greater good. As much as you would like to hit both switches and save the lives of 105 children, a choice has to be made. That is the government's job! And I think they're done an amazing job.

The government have to help the general public before they help the minority. Think of all the luxuries we have because of our government's amazing job! To list a few:

*Roads.
    *Planes
    *Cars
    *Cities
    *Electricity
    *Communication

Who paves our roads? Who educates our children? Who helps the elderly? Who helps the poor? Our government! XD Technically we pay for all those things through our tax dollars, but taxes should be payed, it's a privalige to live here. If you rented an apartment, you would pay your landlord, right? And in return you expect a nice, clean, air-conditioned apartment.

I'm not saying there's no such thing as some "Super-secret-shh-dont-tell-anybody Society" existing somewhere on our planet. In fact, the existance of such a soceity is probable. But do you really think they're "Out to get you!"? What would a Secret Society want with you or anybody else in the world? If they exist, they probably have to make extremely difficult, or morally grey decisions for the greater good. These decisions likely involve extreme situations, so extreme that they are not to be shared with the general public. And these decisions are for the greater good.

These Secret Society people are good guys! In fact, I'm going to take this oppritunity to send out my personal Thank You! to all they're done over the years and all they will do in the future!

If aliens exist, this Society probably has to deal with them too. They have to deal with all risky technology (Time Travel). They are the undercover heroes of all time, and I give my appreciation, and I salute all that serve!

When you really, really, honestly think about it, no one is out to get you. What it all boils down to is people looking out for you! Sure, conspiracy is fun. That's all it is, fun. People make conspiracy because it's fun, in fact, it's a blast! Making up rumors about not only people, but our very Government, the people sworn to protect us, is indeed, fun. People love to use their OWN versions of propaghanda spreading words like Brainwashing, Wake Up!, and "You're Blind!". But again, what it all boils down to is people looking out for us. It saddens me to no end that our government puts up with so much garbage after all they've done for us. I thank those who read the entire post and truly attempted to take it all in. Thank you for your time Hip Forums! : )

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Yes, government loves you. Now just sit back and drink your koolaid and watch your football games because everything is as it should be. Don't question anything because everything is just hunky dory. The government just wants to love you. Just submit to the government and be their slave. It's not cool to ask questions. Just drink your fluoridated water and eat your prozac pills because the government is going to be there to protect you from those evil doers over there.

3. odon

odon Slightly Popular

Nice refreshing post. Thanks for putting that together.
    Not sure how high the sarcasm was though?

They don't put with so much garbage.
    99% of what gets said about them (not to them)...they don't bother to listen to or have any awareness of...
    The majority of what gets said about them, they have heard over and over again. You don't watch the same episode of friends, repeatedly, do you? No.
    You switch off and move on.

GWB, or one of his inner circle, do not sit up late at night, reading what characters like Pressed_Rat has to say, and altering their schedules to attempt to catch him out, or hurriedly phone Gordon Brown and other world leaders, saying: Shit they found us out.

If my government suddenly said, yes, we are attempting to enslave you all and everything, say, a UK version of Pressed_Rat, said, was true.

Then I'm going to start worrying.

Until then, I'm going to enjoy what he and others have to say and get on with my life.

4. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

Right! Because they're definitely gonna let you know if they have any plans for enslavement. The fact is that they do, and they don't even try to hide it. It's openly admitted in much of their work, if you bother to read it.

5. hannahannahannah

hannahannahannah What's a Palindrome?

Alrighty, then! Time for a group hug!! :grouphug:

But when the time comes for my social security to kick in, I hope you're there then to make it all better for me with another uplifiting post, Pollyanna.

6. Yeal

Yeal Member

Honestly, I didn't say everything was as it should be, and I didn't say it wasn't cool to ask questions. I was truly expecting idiots like this to try to pollute my post so I'll ask you this:

Who in God's name are you to say that the people who look out for your well-being want to make you their slave?? What possible evidence could you have for something this fucking retarded? How old ARE you kiddo?

Like I said, conspiracy is fun, and it's easy to get sucked in. You're not any different than any other rebellious little shits I've seen in my life. Always ones to blame others, pointing the finger left and right. Just sit down, really think about it, and grow up. I used to be the wame way when I was 12 years old. >.>

7. odon

odon Slightly Popular

I do read and take note what governments do.
    :) I was being a tad disengenuos.
    The point is, there are millions of things governments do that can't be said to be 'bad'.
    The bits they do, that can be, is what gets talked about here.
    Most, if not all, what characters like Pressed_Rat say here is based on what they garner from the internet and their personal prejudice.
    It has little basis in the real world.
    As much as I like to read his posts, a little realism is needed.

8. Yeal

Yeal Member

^^Thank you.

And the government isn't trying to enslave us. That's just straight up retarded. Don't worry, that kids just a conformist to every other rebellious little shit I've seen. :)

And kid, if you show me one source where the government has 'openly admitted' in their work that they have plans of enslavement, I'll run home crying with my tail between my legs.

Go ahead, champ. Show me up.

9. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

I love how everyone who disagrees with you is a kid...

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents ... to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
    - David Rockefeller, "Memoirs"

Recommendation A.1

(b) All countries should establish as a matter of urgency a national policy on human settlements, embodying the distribution of population...over the national territory.

(c)(v) Such a policy should be devised to facilitate population redistribution to accord with the availability of resources.

And:

Recommendation D.1

(a) Public ownership or effective control of land in the public interest is the single most important means of...achieving a more equitable distribution of the benefits of development whilst assuring that environmental impacts are considered.

(b) Land is a scarce resource whose management should be subject to public surveillance or control in the interest of the nation.

(d) Governments must maintain full jurisdiction and exercise complete sovereignty over such land with a view to freely planning development of human settlements....

Both from the UN's Agenda 21

Like I said, there are countless writings, going back centuries, discussing how populations are controlled and why. There is a small group of powerful people who are planning a world government, and they are quite capable of bringing it into existence. If you wish to discuss it, fine. If you want more sources, fine. But any discussion we have is going to be intelligent, and you're going to have to drop this condescending "kid" bullshit. If not, consider the matter closed.

10. Yeal

Yeal Member

Sorry, you acted and spoke like a child, so I thought you worthy of such a title. Obviously I was mistaken....

First of all, a new world order isn't a bad thing. Imagine one currency, one language, one human race! Imagine the scientific feats that could be accomplished, the obstacles that could be overcome. There would still be "freedom" of religion, press, and speech.

You make the government out to be evil, and a new world order is in everybody's best interests, weather you realize it or not. It's like a little child being told he should do well in school. He doesn't realize it's for his own good, but it is.

Think about it, the government wouldn't DARE try to create "Sheeple" (That is the term you political tards like to use, right?) People would revolt left and right. We, the people, are stronger than the government. And it truly takes an idiot to not realize that.

11. Pressed_Rat

In a perfect world where man has no flaw or penchant to do evil, a world government might be a good thing. However, history and human nature combined proves this is not the case, and that the same people pushing for this world government -- in secret, mind you -- are the same people who have funded all the past wars in the past several hundred years. I am referring to the banking families and the aristocratic elite, whose power goes back to the ancient world. These are the same people who have openly talked about using brain chips, not only to track a person wherever they go, but to literally rob them of their free will. We are already living in the 1984 world that Orwell wrote of 60 years ago in the form of a completely monitored and tracked society.

So if you think a world government is so good, try answering these questions.

--Why is it being promoted in secret?

--If the goal is for the good of humanity, why are the people pushing for it (again, without the people's consent) capable of such evil? Why do these people appear more to want to control humanity than help it?

The obvious goal of these people is the consolidation of power into fewer hands. These people don't want to unite humanity to free humanity, but rather to control and enslave it. They have openly admitted that there are too many people in this world, and that they must kill off most of us.

Anyone who knows anything at all about history knows that much of it is a lie. The people with the money and the power to win wars write history, and it takes a person with the ability to think for themselves to determine what's true and what isn't. Most people are content letting other people do their thinking for them, and that's the reason we are where we are today. I am sorry to say, it's because of people like yourself, who don't ask questions but instead believe in whatever they're told in school and by the media, which serve to indoctrinate, not educate.

12. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

What, an intelligent argument?!

Stop acting like a child!

13. Pressed_Rat

This is a good one.

How would the people know when they've been at if for such a long time? Most people grow up in this system believing it's perfectly normal, and that the things they're taught by their parents and teachers must be the truth. After all, why would these people lie to us? They don't question the fact that their parents and teachers were also brought up with the same indoctrination. So after a generation or two, it's quite simple to have the people believe whatever you want them to. The media and education system reinforce this indoctrination by providing them an "authorized" version of history and current events.

If you don't think people are sheeple, just go up to any person at random and ask them a question about recent events. 9 out of 10 times they will simply parrot whatever they've heard on TV. They don't ask questions because they have been conditioned to accept the reality they're given at face value. People who ask questions are usually ridiculed, and nobody wants to be laughed at for using their brains. It's much easier to do what everyone else is doing and just go along to get along.

14. IntoTheRabbitHole

IntoTheRabbitHole Member

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

~Benjamin Franklin

15. Yeal

Yeal Member

I don't have the time for childish bickering about something completely fucking retarded. You and all your little pals pull shit out of your asses left and right. I'm ending this argument as of now, because I refuse to get into the gutter with you. I'll give you the last word, then I'm gone. I don't have the time to be on the fucking computer 24/7 like some >.>

You, and all people like you, just know that this childish attitude is only going to result in trouble and immaturity. I swear to god some people are fucking retarded. I didn't think it could come to this, but some people thought it was necessary to use hardcore sarcasm and hostility instead of calmly addressing my post. I even ended the post with a smiley.

Bring on the New World Order USA!!! :) Goodbye children.

16. Yeal

Yeal Member

And before I leave, I'd like to reiterate why a New World Order is an amazing idea.

*All Countries working together toward common science.
    *All Countries working together toward world peace.
    *The saving of time and money converting currencies. (Euro vs. Dollar)
    *No wasted tax dollars on border patrol.
    *No wasted money on passports.
    *General Happiness :)

Just fucking imagine all that we could accomplish as a species instead of individual countries! Teamwork FTW!!!

We'd be colonizing planets like Mars, and the moon before we knew it! The rapid expansion of technology would happen before our eyes. I really couldn't imagine our country's future any other way. Imagine progressing into space as "Humanity" rather than "Belgium" or "Japan".

The -only- possible problem I think we'd have is getting the Middle East to join since they just love to do their own thing. Anyway, that's all. And just for the record:

I'm not a "Conformist"
    It actually takes a "non-Conformist" to think outside the box and see what's really going on. It's so easy to go with the flow and point the finger at the government.
    I urge everyone to give it some deep, unegotistical thought. NOW I'm done. Anyway, the rebels can get the last word. Have a good day all.

17. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

He starts a thread, calls everyone who disagrees with him immature, than says he's too big for the discussion and leaves. Wow.

18. usfcat

usfcat CaterCreeps

Well I must admit it's refreshing to see a positive outlook.

19. IntoTheRabbitHole

IntoTheRabbitHole Member

*All Countries working together toward common science.
    --But for what purpose? You know they can make cars that don't run on gas... But then where would all the oil tycoons get their money?

*All Countries working together toward world peace.
    --You mean world slavery... You speak out against the NWO and your toast..

*The saving of time and money converting currencies. (Euro vs. Dollar)
    --You mean the veri-chip that they want to implant into every human being?

*No wasted tax dollars on border patrol.
    --Nope... They would be patroling the streets...

*No wasted money on passports.
    --Again, veri-chip... google or youtube it...

*General Happiness :)
    --If zombies are happy, i guess... :(

20. Zorba The Grape

Zorba The Grape Gavagai?

A positive outlook won't save you in a bad situation. Besides, if this cat is the poster child for positive outlooks, I'd stay away from them for good.