What was the name of your first acid tab?

Discussion in 'Old Hippies' started by Hari, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Hari

Hari Art thou Art

Mine was sunshine.

2. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

Fairy.....

3. PeaceLuvinHippieTaz

PeaceLuvinHippieTaz Member

First few times was on sugar cubes then Purple microdot and orange sunshine.

4. earthfog

earthfog Member

don't remember my first, but "Osley" was my all time favorite

5. homebudz

homebudz Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Oh hell yeah,a 4-way hit of orange wedge.I didn't know what a 4-way hit meant at the time so I took the whole thing.Damn folks that was the most fun I ever had at the time with my clothes on.That was in Dec.1970,RVN.I was at the end of my first tour and didn't have to fly anymore.Damn I had fun,all over the base.I was gone for two days on my "awakening".

6. ~Sam~

~Sam~ Cosmic Traveler

CUBES... then every other damned dipped form that came my way.

[​IMG]

7. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

orange barrel on the Topanga Canyon overpass.Took 1 and had only a slight buzz after a half hour so I took 1 more.There it was.Ended up at Disneyland?Liquid was the best.300 to 350 drops a bottle..

8. teepi

teepi living my dream

Purple Haze...all in my brain...

Same with me Homebudz....my older boyfriend came over to my neighbors and turned me on, told me it was something called a 4 way hit.
    Then proceeded to tell me to cut it up, then take one of those crumbs and cut it in half...shit I thought"what can a little crumb do??".

He left...and I TOOK THE WHOLE THING...

lets just say ..life has never been the same.

9. rubymontana

rubymontana Member

First time was on sugar cube...then purple micros, then windowpane ,then blotter

10. luvndrumn

luvndrumn Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Orange sunshine...:sunglasse

...and I ain't stopped grinnin' yet![​IMG]

BTW, anybody ever heard of Berkeley Green? Really dark green barrel?

11. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

no,but Berkely's where all my liquid came from.Good chemists in the area.

12. teepi

teepi living my dream

Ah the 'trippin' grin'....thats one grin,no matter how hard you try, it just can't be wiped off your face.

My jaws would always hurt the next day or so, from grinning so hard.

One time up at Earth Peoples Park a few people were going down to New York to get some acid and they left in a white van, they were supposed to be back in a few days, they were 2 days late getting back and we were all worried something had happened plus we were waiting to have a great time, finally they pulled in beeping the horn like mad and pulled into stump meadow.
    Freaks came running from every direction crowding around the van and there in big red letters..they had painted on the side..."LSD RESCUE"...

13. PeaceLuvinHippieTaz

PeaceLuvinHippieTaz Member

4-way window pane was the shit! Saw Alice Cooper first time I did 4-way. A major trip. I had friends that made real LSD back in the day and when paper blotter became the thing we spent hours with eye droppers dropping sid on these little perforated paper squares some with dragons, smiley faces and then Mr. Natural. We did palm puddles. Anyone heard of that?

14. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

LOL cool stories teepi. my first blotter was un named with random splotches of color, pretty weak stuff probably, took 5 hits to even start to get open eyed visuals, even then it took some focusing. so i'm not too experienced just yet with the doses, never merged with the universe or nothin like that, saw the girl with the sun in here eyes a couple ah times before she was gone though.

palm puddle, i think that is like a thumbprint that 'the family' used to do to introduce people into their LSD ring, where you just dip a whole lotta liquid on your finger, and lick it all up.

15. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator Super Moderator

I'm with gate.. the first trip I took came out of a vial..that was around 64' it was blue and was some of Owsley that was commissioned by Tim Leary there in Laguna Beach..he (TL) and my bro in law were in biz together..Pat (BIL) turned most of so cali on to lsd..

<shameless>

16. sm0key42o8

sm0key42o8 Senior Member

damn i cant believe you people actually remeber, i guess ive eaten way to much...

i guess you can just call me fluff head???

17. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

the brotherhood?

18. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator Super Moderator

yes the brotherhood..gate we prob ran into each other back in that other life.. sounds like we shared the same stomping grounds.Tim Leary n John Griss had a phychedilic church in Majeska Canyon just up the road from my sis's house, her ole man was THE bigest dealer of LSD n Pot that I have to this day known.John Griss(sp) drown in TL's pool the next yr and they shut the church down.. Laguna Beach was cool to hang out at.. I was kinda the youngun around n I mostly listened n kept quiet. I still have my first copy of Phychedillic Prayer by Timothy Leary.. I'll have to dig it out sometime and post some of Tims Work/Life. it's in a red three prong folder like the kids use for school..I've had it since 65/66 I belive..
    Peace Love and Hippie Beads <shameless>

19. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

Sounds like I was a couple of years behind you.I was 8 in 64'.A bit young to be dropping.Like you at the time,I mostly listened and kept quite.We'd live on the coast along Hwy.1 during the summers.I watched the migration to Frisco as many made they're way up hitchhiking.I always brought them food and water and asked a lot of questions.Like many of the kids here,I was curious.Viet Nam was going on and I wanted answers.It seems I was a few years behind everything.I arrived in Berkely right after the city council smoke-ins,after the take over of People's park.A professer at UCSB showed me around right after the strikes.I saw the remnents of the Bank of amerika building in I.V.I would hear wild tales about Leary who had a house nearby where I lived in the desert.I was also one of the first not to get drafted,I can thank people like you for that.

20. runu4ea

runu4ea Member

I think it was called Windowpane. All I really remember is how the wall turned purple and ran down to the floor. AAAHHHH! The good old days.:sunglasse