masturbating over wife and her gf

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by topper, May 1, 2008.

1. topper

topper Member

My wife was enjoying some leasure time with her friend last night. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the two of them enjoying each other, but I know about their encounters.
    The last I saw of them, they both had towels wrapped around them and were heading for the sauna.
    While they were enjoying each other and relaxing, I was upstairs stroking away to the thought of them.
    If you have a bi s/o, do you get to enjoy the pleasure of watching them or even joining in?

1 person likes this.
  2. guy66

guy66 Member

im lucky then i get to watch & join in have had a few great time like this.....

1 person likes this.
  3. Son of John

Son of John Banned

The most unusual experience of my entire sexual career happened this way.

I came home unexpectedly and caught my wife with another woman. They were naked in bed, eating each others' pussies. I started undressing with the intent of fucking my wife in front of the other gal.

When my wife saw what I was doing, she said to her friend, "You've been wondering what it would be like with a man again! Here's your chance!" She was offering my cock to her friend for a fuck!

Well, I couldn't turn down an offer like that. I wasn't especially attracted to the other gal, but she did have a very hairy pussy, which is something I really like in a woman.

So, as I got in place and shoved my cock up her ****, I pulled my wife around so that I could eat her pussy while I fucked her friend. It was my only experience with two women. But I had a great orgasm and filled the other gals **** with lots of spunk.

I had expected that maybe we could make this arrangement some more in the future, but my wife and I split up soon after that. It was great: fucking one pussy while I ate another!

1 person likes this.
  4. mircsta

mircsta Member

my wife has been with one of her friends and her husband before we were together.wish i could have watched atleast.

5. cabo

cabo Guest

My wife has never been with another woman and would never consider such a thing, but in my masturbation fantasies, she's been with hundreds! Including her twin sister a few times! OK, that last part may be a little wrong, but damn - it would be so hot!

6. hornyjohn

hornyjohn Member

Oh god, i WISH my wife would do this. She's hinted at the idea of another woman a long time ago. But the last few years, she's claimed it was "just a phase". I dont believe that. Or maybe I just dont want to believe it. Still, this is one of my hottest fantasies - to watch my wife with another woman.

7. luvkissnmen

luvkissnmen Members

I'm with you cabo -- my wife would never do another woman, either -- but she's eaten & been eaten by hundreds of hot, juicy pussies in my fantasies, giving me some incredible otgasms/ejaculation, some right beside me in bed as she lay sleeping!

1 person likes this.
  8. HornyJules

HornyJules Members

I wish my husband had fantasies of me and another woman! I would love to make it cum true...

6 people like this.
  9. Wilco099

Wilco099 Members

Is it weird/wrong that I simply masturebate to her friend?

2 people like this.
  10. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Hi Wilco.NO-its not wrong at all!
    If your wife has some sexy friends then its only right you should think of them as you wank.

11. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

My wife's closest friends is this short blond with a really nice ass and great tits, I've watched them duke it out a few times.

12. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Hot, did you get hard, or at least a chubby, maybe Jerk Off afterwards?

13. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

I was hard as shit everytime but it hasn't happend in ahile.

14. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

My wife has never been with a woman, but she has watched me swap oral with a man before.

Not at all. masturbate to who/what ever you like.

15. BarryAllen

BarryAllen Members

My wife has this hot blonde friend who has wide hips and big tits I fantasize then licking each other out all the time

16. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Share this with the wife. Maybe it will become reality.