how to make pure thc 90% or higher

Discussion in 'Hashish' started by kidthc, Apr 10, 2008.

1. Omacatl

Omacatl Senior Member

no butane for me. just ice-water, bubble bags, my crystal mountain washer and a bunch of free trim from my neighbor.

2. PK 1993

PK 1993 Guest

dont use nail polish remover lol it has many impurity's heres a good tek i have made over time i have ben making honey oil as well as various extracts from other plants for 4 years now.

materials

-any amount of cannabis preferably high grade for bigger yields

-1 honey b extractor from you local bong shop

-1.5 cans of triple refined food grade butane (per every 10 grams) from you local bong shop or online, a Sobey's smoke shop may sell it I'm not sure if you cant fined food grade make sure its at least triple refined and benzene free.

- %99 pure ISO alcohol (rubbing alcohol) must be %99 do not use ethanol

- 1 Pyrex baking dish

- 1 pot big enough to fit dish in

Procedure

- grind cannabis to fine powder (If still fresh put in oven at lowest temp for 5 minutes)

- Place cannabis in extractor

- Now place one of the little circular filters it comes with in the lid and screw it on

- run you butane through the extractor and into the Pyrex dish this MUST be done outside as im sure you do not have a properly ventilated room to do this in butane is very flammable making this part fairly dangerous Do not do this around an open flame, space heater, furnace ect. You may get seriously hurt as well as those around you

- bring the pot of boiling water outside and place the Pyrex dish inside of the pot this will speed up the evaporation

- now even though butane evaporates at very low temps there will still be some solvent present so put the pot back on the stove with the Pyrex dish still in it and begin to wip the oil popping all bubbles in the process the bubbles are evaporating solvent

- once all bubbles are popped begin to scrape up the honey oil do not further wip the product. some people do this to make budder i do not recommend this as you are oxidizing your oil which degrades the thc

once you have collected you oil you can smoke or further purify giving a product as potent as that in the original post in this thread and using all safe and organic solvents

purification

- dissolve your honey oil in the %99 IPA (rubbing alcohol). Make sure its completely dissolved

- now place in Pyrex dish and allow to evaporate. make sure there is NO smell from the IPA it has a strong and distinct smell even in trace amounts so if you can smell it its there if you cant it is not

-You can evap faster by placing alcohol/oil solution in the Pyrex dish and the dish in the boiling pot of water over your stove. Do this on a low heat make sure the alcohol is only boiling lightly even stick a candy thermometer in for a little while to make sure its not getting to hot and do not do this over a flame or with a gas oven.

once evap is done you are left with and even purer product which will be very potent and you can even further purify if u want. do not use naoh or sodium anything it is not necessary with thc

3. SamKush

SamKush Member

Let him prepare the hash and I'll just join the party. :)
    No time for making hash but good to know how it is done. :)