What are Your favourite and least favourite spanking implements?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Simplicius, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Dayna Johnson

Dayna Johnson Members

Which makes me want the hand all the more haha

Scharff and 6Sailor9 like this.
  2. Dayna Johnson

Dayna Johnson Members

I got the belt as a kid, a few with the hand, and once with a metal spatula from my grandma. I didn’t get many spankings as a kid but each of them hurt same as the other.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  3. Dayna Johnson

Dayna Johnson Members

A spatula hurts like hell! I’m not sure if it’s easier on the ass then the belt or not.

Very Kinkey, Scharff and 6Sailor9 like this.
  4. Dayna Johnson

Dayna Johnson Members

As a spankee, I must say your method sounds effective. For the spanking to start with the hand, each snack hurting worse than the last and knowing you’ve still got a ways to go brings the proper amount of fear. Very effective punishment knowing the worst is still to come as your spanking progresses.

Scharff and 6Sailor9 like this.
  5. jball45

jball45 :P

Cane.They tried it on me when I was younger, they didn't do it hard, it was cruel but good.

Very Kinkey and Dayna Johnson like this.
  6. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Canes do hurt. So do switches. On another site there's a woman who bought a spanking machine with a switch. Somehow you set it up and it winds up....stops for a second and then it whips around. She gets on all fours and gets herself into the right position and boy does she take it. The sound of the wind up...the short pause before it starts and the whistling sound as it's coming towards her is all awesome. I don't know how she takes it though. She's got a smallish bottom and she gets it on her lips down there too and it must hurt something aweful. Nice to watch though.

Very Kinkey and jball45 like this.
  7. Satinsubmissive

Satinsubmissive Members

For me, I really enjoy the effect of leather paddle or doubled over belt. Worst is wooden compliments and canes.

Very Kinkey and jball45 like this.
  8. Satinsubmissive

Satinsubmissive Members

Wow ! I just bought one from the Domesticdiscpline.info. It's the new current model with remote. Been testing , trying to work out my fav settings. It will leave a nice red, burning session. I first tried it on 5, over a thin pair of satin manties, then lowered them , wow !. Hoping to make some contact in this forum , so I can get a discipline order.

9. Linzee R

Linzee R Members

My favorite spanking implement is a Dr. Scholl Exercise Sandal. Thick as a wooden paddle and feels like one too!!

Attached Files:

6Sailor9, Naughty boy and PamelaNT like this.
  10. PamelaNT

PamelaNT Members

I use one of those too!!

6Sailor9 and Naughty boy like this.
  11. Linzee R

Linzee R Members

Check your inbox...

6Sailor9 likes this.
  12. 6Sailor9

6Sailor9 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oh! Ouch! Please don’t stop!! ;-)

13. Unicorn236

Unicorn236 Members

I prefer belt spanking and hand spanking... not a fan of a birch (hurts too much) or a wooden spoon.

Naughty boy and 6Sailor9 like this.
  14. Unicorn236

Unicorn236 Members

I'd love getting spanked by hand until my bottom is warm and red, and then with a belt. I did fantasize about a switch, we did try it once, it hurt too much. So we never did it again. I love long spankings at a stedy pace, not with pauses between spanks.

Redwingsfan and 6Sailor9 like this.
  15. PamelaNT

PamelaNT Members

You have to really be careful with switch. You can open skin if you get carried away

Naughty boy, 6Sailor9 and Jumper58 like this.
  16. Myke RVX

Myke RVX Members

Since I have a major foot fetish, it makes me crazy when a woman uses a sandal to spank with. Especially if she has it on and she removes it. My least favorite is a belt because of the wrap around hits.