What are Your favourite and least favourite spanking implements?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Simplicius, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Thenavajo

Thenavajo Member

You can't beat a good old cat o'nine tails, Satisfying sound and feeling. Failing that a paddle is second prize, I like the thud it makes as it impacts. Piss on me and I'm open to being hit by anything.

2 people like this.
  2. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

Wow Angel, I'm sorry you had to go through all that. The white circles I assume are from the holes drilled into the board if thats the case you're basically describing getting smacked hard enough for the paddle to leave it's imprint on your behind. You have to get hit really hard for that to happen. I got paddled with my pants down a few times but not quite so harshly. I can only imagine how intense that must have been.

Some teachers are sadistic. I had a few like that myself. It's really unfortunate cause a light swat can be just as much of an effective punishment than a hard one without being as traumatizing.

The 1st paddling I ever got was when I was 7, my second grade teacher gave me 3 swats as hard as she could (with a plain paddle over pants), and as hard as it is for a guy to admit, it was all I could do to not cry. If she had given me a fourth I'm sure I would have. That's where girls have a distinct advantages over boys in regard to things like corporal punishment, they're allowed to cry out without incurring a social stigma. If you're male you're expected to be made of iron.

The thing is, I was so afraid, that a light sting would have been just as effective as a full-force strike. Some teachers don't see it that way and I think that's pretty sad.

3. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

I cringe at the sight of a leather belt. I never got a whipping with one as a child but had them used on me consentually. Anytime I see one is make me want to rub my butt. The regular ones that are about 2 inches wide and fairly thin don't evoke that feeling but but the little narrow ones that are only about an inch wide and are really thick certainly do. it makes a crack that sounds like a thunderclap when it hits the bare skin and inflicts a sharp, burning pain that makes you want to jump through the ceiling. That's not to say I wouldn't use one consentually again, my partner used it cause I specifically asked her to do it cause It was an experience I didn't have when I was little and was curious as to what it was like.

Angel, I read something in one of your posts about embracing fears or something to that effect and I guess thats what I had in mind. You tend to fear what you've never expereinced.

Washable, as for coat hangers I tried that consentually, I don't find it stingy enough to be a fear evoking experience bu that being said it wasn't very hard so I don't have much info to go on there.

Like I said I never got a punishment whipping with the belt but I can only imagine that it must be one of the most effective methods of physical disipline that anyone could experience. The paddle hurts bad enough but had I been subjected to the belt when I was little I don't think would have ever gotten into any trouble. the fear would have been a really strong deterrant. I wasn't much of a problem child anyway but apparently enough to get spanked or paddled n several occasions. I n talking to people lately I must have been worse than I ever thought I was based on how relativley little they got spanked compared to how much I did. I suppose some children need more disiple than they themselves realized, at least in the eyes of their teachers or parents.

4. openfield

openfield Member

As a product of a British Grammar School education and disaplinarian parents I have a fond preference for the cane or a belt.

5. cpcp

cpcp Member

I like the cane or a tawse.

Any guys around Southampton, UK into using them? ... :eek:

My web page ... and e-mail address ... :D

6. Arlene

Arlene Member

cpcp, honestly, i'm not felling all the pictures,on every post.

7. martymagoo

martymagoo Guest

Inexpensive household items seemed to work best.
    I got hit with plastic bats at school. I used to play spanko games with
    friends or cousins, and we used sawed-off hockey sticks, plastic drapery rods,
    hot wheels tracks, steel rulers, and plunger handles.
    The best implement was the drumstick- quiet to administer, but crazy pain.
    It hurt so much that you had to agree with yourself to just let the sting happen and not resist it, or you would chicken out.
    If you were worried about some old neighbor lady calling the police, drumsticks were the best. They didn't make much noise, but the recipient of them did, so biting down on a rag or sock may be in order.
    Hard plastic combs and clothesline ropes were too light to hurt the rear but seemed to work extremely well on the back of the thighs.

8. SamanthaHazelEyes

SamanthaHazelEyes Member

I prefer a hand or cat o'nine tails. The cat o'nine tails definitely gets the job done. ;)

9. sg girl

sg girl Member

my lovers hand of course is the best

tried a vibrating brush once
    wasnt that bad

didnt like the whip
    the metal thing wrapped in leather
    that shit hurt no lie

10. missvickydubs

missvickydubs Member

I'm a riding crop kind of girl!

11. patrick toomey

patrick toomey Guest

My sweetheart has a solid wood hairbrush and I kind of like it too but I hate it when that thing is spanking my butt. OUCH.

12. kairilove

kairilove Member

I think a paddle and a good single tail whip are tied for my favorite, though I really cant think of any implement that is doesn't get me all hot and horny to feel the pain of;)

13. incredibl_shrinking_man

incredibl_shrinking_man Member

OMG! Without question, I have "personal experience" in learning that a Woman's Hairbrush can be used to straighten out more than just hair! I found myself on the recieving end of a playful spanking while being put over my gf's knee. Ofcourse when she broke out the Hair Brush, the smile on my face quickly turned from laughing to think "OmG, this @@#$ Really Hurts!" By the end of my spanking, I was kicking and sobbing like a child across her knee! Felt soooo humiliated; which ofcourse was also quite the turn-on for both of us! I def have a whole new respect for a Woman's Hair & her HAIR BRUSH! *blushing still*

14. SusanWatson

SusanWatson Guest

Bare bottom, definitely, with a woodbacked hair brush, plastic just doesn't seem to do it. The cane is when I really have been naughty and deserve more than just a warm bottom.

15. janus1970

janus1970 Guest

rattan cane every time! Especially a super thin one. Makes a lovely swish sound and leaves a very thin and stingy stripe leaving lovely raised welts that can be caressed afterwards ;)

16. stonedhearted

stonedhearted Members

His hand will always be my favourite, but i really like the belt too.
    I HATE the wooden spoon, it is just vicious.

17. birsha

birsha Member

I'm like stonehearted. Bare hand on my butt. That's all I need.

18. Canadian221

Canadian221 Guest

The wooden spoon is very painful on the backs of the legs. Quickly becomes unbearable! Also the switch on the backs of my legs. Exquisitely painful!

19. NorCalMan

NorCalMan Guest

My wife just used her hand when I went OHK … but she found an oversized ping pong paddle and uses that now most often. It stings like crazy and takes less time to get the job done.

20. Rastas maginty

Rastas maginty Member

A riding crop

warm likes this.