Does urine go bad?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by ~Infinite~, Mar 30, 2008.

1. ~Infinite~

~Infinite~ Member

My friend urinated into a bottle and it is clean piss..will it be good to use in a drug test if it has been in the bottle for 48 hours..

2. danknugz81

danknugz81 Member

unless you froze it probably not. i heard that after 8 hours fresh piss is unusable.

3. polymer

polymer Senior Member

drug tests usually check urine temperature.

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

the pee itself will not go "bad" but they will check for tempeture

you would need some way to keep it warm, if it's cold but clean they know someting is up.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

if is not kept cold, bacteria will begin to grow in the bottle, making the urine unuseable after a few days. the test taken with foul/bad urine will cause a red flag to go up. Though if the bacteria growth is low it may look like a urinary tract infection. While the urine itself may have been free of bacteria, the bottle may not have. And any unusual bacteria growth would be suspicious, since the urine is tested from steril containers, contaminants will get you busted..

6. Oxyrisin

Oxyrisin Member

Plus they test the temp. of the piss. Its not a good idea to try and have the temp just right

7. KrazyJuggalo

KrazyJuggalo Member

if its a GC test, the temperatures not the problem, serotonin levels are, they deteriate with time, its there way of knowing if your using someone else's wizz, sort of anyway.

8. Dr. Jon

Dr. Jon Member

I've past like nine drug tests from a bottle of clean urine that i've had for months. The whole time it's been sitting in my closet.

9. kul

kul Member

To get around the temperature problem you can use "toe warmers" they sell at stores combined with a cheap aquarium stick on thermometer attached to the container.

10. sushiosoyum

sushiosoyum Member

i second this idea, have performed it a few times myself with much success.

Freeze your piss. Unthaw and get it to temperature when you need to use it

:cheers2:

11. kinesis

kinesis Member

i use coleman hand warmers at target just wrap them around the squirter vial of piss duct taped to your penis. then u squirt into the test cup and remainder into the bowl. i did this before worked and got the job. kept piss in the fridge before hand

12. San remo red

San remo red Member

do like i did. get a small bottle of hand sanitizer and boil all the shit out . have your clean friend piss in it right out in front of the testing site then stuff in in your underwear and walk in ( under ur nuts if you can ) and it will stay warm.. works great

13. OLDTYMER

OLDTYMER Guest

THIS IS THE SMARTEST THING I HAVE HEARD ALL DAY...I THINK THESE DAM KIDS WO ARE SMOKING THIS SHIT AND GOTTA GOOGLE HOW TO PASS A PISS TEST NEED TO JUST STOP!!!...I BEEN DOING THE SAME AS YOU HAVE FOR YEARS AND I HAVE NEVER FAILED NOT ONCE!!!!....SO LISTEN UP KIDS GO ON THE NET AND YOU LOOK UP ALL THIS STUFF ON HOW TO PASS A PISS TEST AND 99.99% OF THE TIME YOUR GONNA GET THAT URINE GOES BAD WITHIN 48 HRS. OR SOME OTHER TYPE OF BULL SHIT!!..YOU WANNA KNOW WHY ...THEY WANT YOU TO BUY THEIR PRODUCT THAT 99.99% OF THE DAM TIME DONT WORK!!!..... I REMEMBER BACK IN THE DAY I SPENT 60$ ON THAT DAM GOLD SEAL SHIT AND I WILL BE DAM IF I DIDNT GET DOUBLE MY MONEY BACK!!!>...I WAS PRETTY PISSED!!SO NOW I DO IT JUST LIKE DR.JON AND HEY WHAT DO YOU KNOW IT WORKED I'LL BE DAMED ...I SHOULD BE MAKIN ME SOME MONEY OFF THAT SHIT!!!!...LMAO :afro: AND KIDS STOP WEARING THE ADVERTISMENT WITH BIG MARY JANE ON IT..ALL IT IS,,,IS A DESTRACTION SIGN FOR THE :bobby: PO-PO TO SEARCH YOUR DUMB ASS!!!...JUST SAYIN ITS STUPID...HEY I SMOKE WEED AND WEAR IT ON MY CLOSE CAUSE IM SO SMART!!!

14. OLDTYMER

OLDTYMER Guest

Another thing is heat that shit in the microwave for about 10 seconds and lay it on your underwear on a pad (case of leak) dont stuff that shit inside you unless you like that!!!....trust and beleive it will stay the temp. They want for atleast 4hrs. And thats in the cold of winter!!!....be a smart smoker not a dumb one!!!

1 person likes this.
  15. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

it has to be around 94 degrees..

16. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

I think it tastes fine after a few days :drool5:

17. Nyle1999

Nyle1999 Members

18. Nyle1999

Nyle1999 Members

Was it an at-home test or one for probation