are there any Rastas that do NOT smoke ganja?

Discussion in 'Rastafari' started by Adamist, Mar 23, 2008.

1. Royaltramp

Royaltramp Member

There are many, however I think the holy herb is a very important part of Rastafarianism and any spiritual movement out there. I think to smoke the herb and to be spiritual are one and the same, however it is all about intention.

Jah guide :)

2. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

of course you do:rolleyes:

3. DonBK

DonBK Member

LOL ... Brother, you truly have your own way with words ... :D

4. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

thanks i guess homie. must be my condescending nature

5. redfire

redfire Guest

Really? Because was it not Haille Sellasie I that said:

On the question of racial discrimination, the Addis Ababa Conference taught, to those who will learn, this further lesson: That until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned; That until there are no longer first-class and second-class citizens of any nation; That until the colour of a man's skin is of no more significance than the colour of his eyes; That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race; That until that day, the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never attained;

in saying this, this WOULD be why it would matter to people regardless of colour or creed....

maybe you refer to the views of Marcus Garvey, (known as Garveyism I believe), which, while encompassing Rastafari, does not completely represent it.

and he is himself quoted as saying, "Our union must know no clime, boundary, or nationality… to let us hold together under all climes and in every country…"...