Guys how long does it take you to cum from a BJ?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by EazyE, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

I have sucked some me who really liked what I was doing and would hold off cumming until they could not cum, no matter what we did. Bummer for both of us. Relax, enjoy the blowjob and when you feel like cumming, let it fly. You and your cock sucker will both enjoy it more.

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

You are so right. I love it when he just releases without announcement (I can tell anyway) so I can play with his load...slurping it up and down the length of his shaft getting his full taste.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  3. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

xxxx

Last edited: Jul 22, 2020
  4. Breastfan

Breastfan Members

Hardly ever from a pure sucking standpoint, I've only had two women get me off this way. If she using her hand or a toy is added just depends on how horny I am and how good she is.
    Didn't really answer the question huh...…..

5. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

From women, it can take some time. Maybe 20 minutes. With men, I'm usually faster.

6. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

My wife like to suck me, but its best in a 69 then we both cum buckets love her taste and she mine.

7. I can make him last as long as I want him to, I can also make him cum as quickly as I want him to. When I am sucking his dick I may be the one on my knees but I am also the one in control. I talked about it a bit in this post, 8th comment on the page.

8. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Wow your my type of girl

MoonGodess likes this.
  9. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

My thought is, what's the hurry? I'll lay there and enjoy it as long as she lets me, keeping me close to the edge. She'll decide when the time is right mostly.

MoonGodess and erofant like this.
  10. erofant

erofant Members

I agree with MoonGodess post #107. When any woman is giving her guy a bj, she's IN CONTROL. He'll sing opera - or try to - if she wants him to. I'll never understand ladies who think it's a demeaning thing to do.

11. joshhill5404

joshhill5404 Members

Depends on the woman and the blowjob. Throw in stroking, ball play, ass fingering, rimjob and dirty talk. I can last about 10-15 minutes. Straight blowy I won’t cum. They have to work for it. I’ve had some bad ones. As greedy as that sounds. I’ve had to pull it out of their mouth and just jerk off onto their face or tits.

12. The Shark

The Shark Members

Depends on the moment. Sometimes i can go 20 - 30 minutes, sometimes it only takes me a few. If I'm super horny and my wife is really into it, she can get me to cum really quick. Other times I like her to take it easy and prolong the experience.

13. JoeHumidor

JoeHumidor Love 2 show

Technique and her enthusiasm is everything!

If she knows what she's doing, able to read my signals as to how much I enjoy her varied techniques, and she is clearly enjoying and turned on by what she is doing to me; it will take no time at all.
    5-10 minutes.

Now if she slides her finger in my ass and massage my prostate while she is sucking. It's all over. ;-)

14. Unless it was used as foreplay in which the intention was not for him to get off anyway, I don't think I have ever given head that didn't result in an orgasm....ever. There were however, a few times when I was only trying to use it as foreplay or to add a bit of interest while switching positions and he couldn't help but cum.

15. Hi Honey I'm Gnome

Hi Honey I'm Gnome Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've never cum from a blowjob. I wish I did.

16. Any idea why not?

17. Hi Honey I'm Gnome

Hi Honey I'm Gnome Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm not really sure. I've cum from everything else. I've been close, but I guess the women who've blown me haven't had that rhythm down.

18. Maybe see if they can get you real turned on with a lot of teasing first before they take you in their mouth.

It fascinates and also saddens me that there are so many women who don't know how to give good head. My husband had a friend that I played match maker with and hooked him up with one of my friends. He told my husband that he was amazed because it was the first time he had gotten a blow job without teeth hitting his cock. Can you imagine? Ouch!

19. Windman

Windman Members

As was said above, it depends on the provider...well, and also how long it has been since I have cum. I have gone for up to a half hour and called it quits when the sucker pinched my cockhead between the molars for the last time.
    On the up side I have wanted to cum in just a few short minutes.

BoyToy69 and EroticaWriter like this.
  20. EroticaWriter

EroticaWriter Senior Member

you have a cross dressing friend who sucks you off?
    Bliss!!! :)