Guys how long does it take you to cum from a BJ?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by EazyE, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I would say 8-10 minutes on average for me.

2. Python 8

Python 8 Members

It varies based on who's doing the sucking and her skill level . Sometimes only a few minutes sometimes a half hour .
    Also depends on the circumstances . Driving down the road with somebody driving beside watching.... could happen quicker .

3. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

Yes, me too! One of my fetishes is redhaired women.
    How quick I can cum from a BJ varies - it's taken only a couple of minutes when my wife unexpectedly unzipped my pants and began sucking. Or it's been much longer when we're in bed just having foreplay before we get to serious sex. If she wants to make me cum quickly, she sucks a bit, then uses her tongue to stimulate my frenulum, the area just below the head of my cock where the tube is. There are a lot of nerves there, and it can really feel good.

1 person likes this.
  4. Justforher2

Justforher2 Members

If it's just a bj it takes long and my girl can work my dick. Unless in 69 after she cums on my face.

5. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It rarely happens for me, and I've had some knockout bj's. However, I have a 60 year old lady friend that can always make me pop in 7-8 minutes!!

6. Kerri

Kerri Members

I have never timed it but I can usually get a guy off before my jaw gets sore

JoeyTribbiano and Eric! like this.
  7. watchedwife

watchedwife Member

When it just me and her I can last for 30 minutes, but when we do a mfm and the other guy is fucking her pussy as she sucks my dick I only last about 5 minutes.

8. Kerri

Kerri Members

30 minutes is definitely sore jaw territory. Long before that I'm thinking about laundry and my shopping list

Flagme15 and soulcompromise like this.
  9. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I think this is one of the main conundrums of sex between men and women. It takes soo long that I fear she will be bored. Now I would be bored of getting a BJ after 30 minutes. I think I prefer that as a type of foreplay more than having it be the main course. :)

10. Kerri

Kerri Members

Yup - I like doing it I just want to either finish the job or move on after a reasonable time

2 people like this.
  11. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife gives me great BJ's, but not always to completion. Most of the time she loves to suck as much precum out of me as she can. She really loves the taste of my precum and we share it. We both eat a lot of fresh pineapple. I really can't say on average how long it take me to cum from a BJ. It varies with how often we have sex.

1 person likes this.
  12. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

On the other hand it varies on how long it takes my wife to have the grand "O" from me going down on her.

1 person likes this.
  13. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

I don't remember. It's been years since I had an orgasm from a bj. My wife gives great bj's, but both of us prefer that I cum inside her.

14. Mister Liam

Mister Liam An Old Mister

I have never been able to cum from receiving a blow job or engaging in sex.

I can only cum from self stimulation.

Yes, I'm weird.

15. Slipikins

Slipikins Members

Why don't you just ask her?

1 person likes this.
  16. Marcus63

Marcus63 Members

Depends/depended on the giver of blow job. I don't cum easy from BJ's, but there were a few very talented women who made me cum.

One girl I worked with back in the day loved to give head and I accommodated her by letting her. She had a small mouth and would use her teeth just a bit, but omg it felt good.

Another one was someone I had fantasies about for a long time and when we finally hooked up I came the quickest I've ever came with anyone giving me head.

17. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

When I give a bj it's all a matter of how long I want it to last. If I want to take my time and make him really explode, I can draw it out longer. If we don't have a lot of time, I'll get it done quickly. For me it's harder to make it last than it is to just get him to cum. I take pride in my abilities and I can get him off rather quickly with very little effort.

1 person likes this.
  18. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

That's up to the girl giving I've had good an bad.

19. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

Too long. Unless you have a small dick (sorry) your gals jaws will give out before you get there most of the time.

20. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

if I am taking too long, I tell her to finish me off with a hand job.

21. Kerri

Kerri Members

Is it easier to get off that way?