Guys how long does it take you to cum from a BJ?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by EazyE, Feb 26, 2008.

1. ohvcue

ohvcue Member

12-15 on average for me, but the best one I've ever had was 4

2. tuesdaystar

tuesdaystar Interneter

Being a girl, I can't say how long it takes *me* to cum from a BJ. Unless I just say infinity because it just makes me hornier.

But as to my "skill," I don't think it has much to do with skill. I think if I'm really turned on and want to be sucking cock, it just comes naturally and I do an A+ job. But if I feel awkward at all (could be the smell of his ballsack is kinda grossing me out, or I'm a little physically uncomfortable, or I'm anxious about doing a good job [being judged], or whatever), I won't give such a stellar performance.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

my nuts are clean.. :p

4. apothecaryvybez

apothecaryvybez Member

however long i want

5. gjbf1

gjbf1 Member

Depends on her skill. I've had real trouble cumming from BJs at all in the past. But my current partner can finish me in 3-4 mins.

6. jmays119

jmays119 Guest

Me to..I'm the same way...how we get past it

7. ihateblueballs

ihateblueballs Member

I have great control, as I practice, but you guys are correct it depends on her skill!

8. Serene Divinity

Serene Divinity Member

I can make my husband cum from a BJ in under 5 minutes as long as we havent had sex that day (otherwise its hard for him to cum again at all) But I can usually make him cum within 2-3 minutes if I have viciously sucking his dick bobbing up and down on him fast while circling my tongue around his cock. And massaging his balls at the same time... and he LOVES when I put his balls in my mouth. But I think he gets off the quickest if I gag myself with his dick

9. Btownguy

Btownguy Guest

Depends, if she is just licking and teasing, it can take a half hour or more. But if se is using her hands, and lots of spit and making that wet sucking sound, 5 mins or less

10. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Depends on several factors.......

Is she any good?
    How long has it been?
    What is the goal....just a BJ or sex?

With the wife (when she did them and was into it) about 10 min. She'd do it for a while and then want her face fucked. Then I'd cum.

Years ago a FWB was sucking me. We didn't fuck but she loved me going down on her, and was returning the favor. I couldn't cum, try as we might. Ended up jerking myself off into her mouth, then she sucked me dry.

11. okcabinguy111

okcabinguy111 Members

almost totally depends on the skill of the giver of the BJ. I have only had one girlfriend who was really really good at it. She could make me blast off in 5 minutes and she swallowed too and masturbated while doing me. I knew she loved giving head which helped me get turned on. Others I've been with feel oral is just foreplay or something they have to do because guys expect it.....that attitude is far less of a turn on and it translates to lackluster technique, in my opinion.

12. Sexualfixation69

Sexualfixation69 Members

Depends sometimes like 1-2 minutes other times it can take a while

13. Sexualfixation69

Sexualfixation69 Members

Depends sometimes like 1-2 minutes other times it can take a while

14. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

Depends on the mood and situation. A few days ago I met her in our garage and she blew me while I was standing by the open drivers window. About ten minutes. She swallowed all my cum.

15. sae68

sae68 Members

I have to fantasise about stuff whilst my wife is sucking me if i want to cum.Otherwise it would be hours.Find it much easier through penetrative sex.
    Although if i knew it was okay to cum in her mouth i'd probably ejaculate easily.

16. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

This. I've heard from a couple guys that they couldn't, but I'm starting to think they just dated girls that didn't care to find out what they actually found pleasurable. You just have to figure out what works for them. I've always been successful.

17. Phixer

Phixer Members

To me a lot depends on my mood, also attitude and skill level of the giver have a lot to do with it.

18. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

Usually not very long. By that time, I'm already so horny that I'm right on the edge. Once she touches my cock with her mouth, I usually cum in a minute or two at most, unless I try to hold off.

19. shur-y-not

shur-y-not Members

Never have.

20. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Totally Depends On The Skill Of The Peep "Nibling On My Knob"....... :D

Cheers Glen.