Guide to Morning Glories and LSA

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by pushit, Feb 15, 2008.

1. brapitup

brapitup Member

on further inspection, i have realized that i have an ABUNDANCE of morning glory seeds EVERYWHERE. ive just picked about 500 and i just started the water extraction method, gona try it tomorrow.

2. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

Have fun.

3. brapitup

brapitup Member

well... i took about 250-350 seeds and ground them up ina coffe grinder, and added that to some water and left it over night. this morning i strained it, drank it. no effects what so ever. well, the only effects were was a stomach ache all day. whats wrong with my seeds? could i have some tolerance to them or something? maybe i have some week seeds and i need a way higher dose. HELP!!

4. pushit

You should have felt something with that many, next time do what I did and straight up eat 1000.

5. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

I just picked about 200 HBWR from our vines and am going to try the naptha/everlclear deal. I haer a lot of talk about it but has anyone ever done it?

Is the nausea the same?

aloha!

6. pushit

I don't think you need to do a extraction for HBWR, all you do is take the fuzzy part off and eat a few... 200 is way too much for one trip, I'd eat 20 max.

7. hawaiiankine

hawaiiankine Senior Member

I used to eat them but to nauseating. I discovered it's not the fuzzy stuff but the nauseating stuff is in the seed itself so since I have a ton of seeds I want a more pure product.

The most I ate at once was 8 trip was good but a bit wrenching on my gut.

Oh for the days when acid was all around. Funny how it works back then I had no money and the stuff was everywhere now I have lots of money and not a hit in sight.

aloha!

8. i0-techno

i0-techno The Magnificent Dope

They have ether at hardware stores? Shit man!

9. Injection

Injection Guest

Not hard to get acid where I live.

Gotta love Canada.

10. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

I bought several packets of Heavenly BLues at Walmart last Spring----they do have it when its time to plant.

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

<then plant them and collect all you want. I had a shit load of them this year.. In the beginning I couldnt see any till they bloomed. After that. Everyday I was collecting seeds..
    I even suggested trying to grow them indoors.. I havent tried it yet, but I think im going to try a planter near the window in the spring..

12. pushit

Thats a good idea. I'm going to grow some this year, I have to put them in a pot because they spread like no other. I just want to see if I can extract the LSA and have a nice drink of trippiness without the nausea.

13. deleted

deleted Visitor

if you collect the fresh pods. They eat a lot easier than ones that the coatings have hardened.

14. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

i fail at this step

it won't come off

boiling doesn't work, that destroys the whole seed

knives don't work they just take off tiny slivers

sandpaper doesn't do shit

:(

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

heat destroys LSA.. COLD WATER, ICE Extraction..
    Even LSD is extracted under cold conditions. Hence the CO2,dry ice, Nitrogen... ect..

16. fezzappa

fezzappa Member

rivea corymbosa are in the middle of mg and hbwr as far as content goes....

peace

17. mickey8080

mickey8080 Guest

18. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

hooray for canadian tire discount seeds!!! now on sale 5 packets of 30 seeds for 1$

:spam: gotta love spam

19. sour power

sour power Member

i did morning glory two days ago. i did the cold water extraction with about 450 ground up heavenly blues, i let it sit in the fridge for 3 hours. I mixed it with orange juice and it still tasted shitty but it was ok. man was that shit weird! it felt like i was on xanax not tripping. it was a very narcotic sedation type feeling. i didnt really trip although at one point it felt like i was coming down from a trip but not as happy. i felt nasea at first and it was shitty! then i was so fuckin hungry from smokin weed that i had a munchie pig out and that is probly what ruined my trip but i couldn't help it if i didnt eat i was gonna die! might try it again maybe i did something wrong but i dont know also time went by fast as fuck for some reason 6 hours felt like 1 hour. i dont know tho i gotta do some more experimenting! sour power reporting out!

20. deleted

deleted Visitor

I collected tons of fresh seeds over the last couple weeks.. When taking them from the living plant they are WHITE and soft. also easy to consume.
    somedays i got the leg heavy, a few times the sleep paralysis feeling. There were many times I did them and the walls were breathing hard and colorful, lol.. :)