Do you Cum on your own Face?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by ilovesex99, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Mad_Masturbater

Mad_Masturbater Member

Yeah if i save a few days jizz up then jerk off, but when i'm about to cum i stop and do that like 3 or 4 times, it's like a fucking jizz fountain shooting out my cock.

2. james_01

james_01 Members

Well I always wear a swimming cap and goggles when I do cum on my face. It turns me on more and there's less clean up.
    I normally put my legs up against a wall and shoot straight onto my face. Or sometimes I cum on to another swimming cap and shove my face in it. It gets messy, I love it.
    Its a bit weird I know but I recommend it to anyone.

3. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

I have done it and like it, but not so much any more, because it's a bit of work to get positioned for it. I don't shoot as far as I used to before I turned 30, so I have to find a position to lay with my butt elevated, and that makes my neck hurt if I don't cum right away. I like to eat my own cum, and it's easier to shoot my load into a shot glass and then put it in my mouth.

4. bumpy52

bumpy52 Members

my loads aren't as strong as they used to be, no way I could get it in my mouth. Never tried it when I was younger.

5. WillButler

WillButler Members

I have and liked it a lot. Not so much in my mouth.

6. drohir

drohir Members

Yes I do.

7. nympho man

nympho man Member

Doesn't bother me a bit when I get to. I'll usually sample it if it hits my face.

8. I'll admit I've tried before. But aim isn't that great. Usually ends up on my chest.

9. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

I normaly cum over my chest,so I can watch my spun fly out my cock.

10. SEBOY

SEBOY Members

I love it. Laying on my back,legs back so feet are beside my ears or with legs and feet raised agaibst a wall or door etc. Then wanking your cock and pointing it at your face and when about to cum,open my mouth wide and shoot it into it and over my face. I swallow all I catch and then look in the mirror to see the cum all over my face. I do it a lot. I do feel rather dirty,rude and guilty and ashamed after though I must admit but still keep doing it!!! Mmmmm.

Jonny718 likes this.
  11. Ophion

Ophion Members

In my case I have never had that "yuck" feeling about my own cum. When I first started masturbating it didn't bother me to get it on my skin and when I was 14 and at scout camp most of the guys would shoot onto their bellies and then just wipe it up with one guy preferring to do it in his underwear. No-one said anyone else was weird or dirty in any way. Later when I was about 19 and camping with some other guys the fashion seemed to have changed to doing it in the shower. if this was guys thinking now they were adult they'd better be clean then it was a step backwards in my book. Sure, it is sensible not to stain the carpets or something hard to clean like that but your body washes easily enough as do underwear, bed sheets, sleeping bags, towels etc.

When you have sex you're presumably not going to do that in the shower in order to stay clean so why worry about that when masturbating?

Sitting cross-legged is kinky, is it? Seriously, I don't aim at my belly button, though it has landed there, as for me one of the advantages of lying naked on my back is that I don't have to aim at all. Depending on the day it has done everything from dribble into my pubes to flying over my left shoulder. One time I must have been holding my cock a bit straighter than usual and it hit me on the bottom of the chin. Cum is warm and feeling it land on my skin is an extra little pleasant sensation to enjoy. Probably the best time was when it quite randomly hit one of my nipples - that seems to be more sensitive to the warmth.

So back to the question about the face. I don't have a strong desire to cum on my face specifically and I certainly can't be bothered with some contortion to make that happen. if it were to happen naturally then so be it - so far it hasn't.