Adderall showing up in drug test

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by guybob1000, Dec 10, 2007.

1. guybob1000

guybob1000 Member

Hey i have some quick questions.

1. Does Adderall show up in a standard home drug test?

2. If it does show up, how many days does it take to get out of your system?

3 Also if it does show up, would drinking a lot of water only dilute ones urine, or would it flush out more of the drug.

Thanks.

2. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

1) Yes, as amphetamine because that's what it is d-amphetamine
    2) about 3 days for the average guy.
    3) Yeah drinking water really only ever dilutes urine. That's what I think anyway.

3. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Drink lots of cranberry jucie its great for cleaning out your system. If you can get to GNC or some other supplement store buy some golden seal tea.Drink about 2 gallons 6 hours befroe the test your systum will be claen as a whistle. Thats what I used for 3 years when I was on probation every week and never got a Dirty urine. It Works wonders !

4. Geneity

TWO GALLONS!?!??!?!??! hahahah!!!! That's so much fucking liquid!!!

Do not rely on Goldenseal. I've heard many times from many sources that it's not reliable.

Working out and drinking a lot of water is a good way to go. Proven and true =P

If it were weed, you could use the amphetamine to get it out of your system faster. Binge on it and it'd be out of your system in no time. Of course that's extreme and crazy and only in times of desperate measure. YAY SPEED!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

I'm done.

EDIT:: Come to think of it Adderall probably lasts longer than amphetamine itself, since it's an insanely long time-releasing medication, even the instant-release version. 5 days should have you out of the water but I won't guarantee.

5. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Dude What are you talking about please look up the facts before you post something? Saying That water is better then goden seal or some other other urine cleaning systems is crazy you really must have no idea about Drug Test ? Being on probation for 3 years I became a master at beating drug test.If I did not end up in prison for those 3 years I think the golden seal worked pretty dam good ?It also worked great for alot of my friends who were on probation and state parole ? If Drinkning just water worked for a Drug test every dam person would do it and pass. Drinking water does shit nothing all it does is lesson the Detoxing agents in your urine and they are still there. Hey If people want to just drink water for a Drug test go ahead they are going to fail 9/10. You have to buy something that cleans the walls of your bladder and water does not do that good ? If people want to pass a test there are tons of good urine cleaning agents out there, Just google Beat a urine test or something like that and tons will come up, For me Golden Seal tea worked great, The $25 I spent for it every week keep my ass out of prison !!!

6. Deech

Deech Member

go to gnc and buy pills called total eclipse there rather expensive but clean out your system in 1-2 days and u dont have to drink gallons of tea...

7. jia

jia Member

Stuff like goldenseal is detectable by the lab and then they'll flag your sample as using an adulterant to avoid detection.

8. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

look up erowid they say single use is out in 1 day. hte home drug test i get says it can even be out within 2 hours.... ill be finding out tommorow since i just took 40mgs today and have a test tommorow. since its home tests i hope my mom gets the ones for only weed....otherwise ill be nervous as fuck

9. Geneity

I can't imagine that being out of your body in a day. I'm telling it's 3-5 days, depending on your metabolism and body and stuff. Especially since it's Dextroamphetamine salts. Dextroamphetamine has a half-life of 13 hours on average, which means in 13 hours there's still half the amount that you started with floating around in your body. With Adderall that's even longer. Like 20 hours. Because they're salts.

10. jia

jia Member

1-5 days for adderall, depending on the dose and other factors.

11. mr.morrison

mr.morrison Senior Member

well either way i lucked out. spent all day drinking water trying to dilute it since my mom doesnt believe home tests can be faked by dilution. turns out she bought for the first time a test only for weed so im straight

12. Jacquelynalove

Jacquelynalove Member

Oh boy. I'll let ya'll know on wednesday if I get tested. Or maybe I wont cuz I'll be back in jail? I've also heard that sudafed can cause a false positive.. that'll be my excuse

13. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

As long as you didnt take any today, and abstain until your test, chances are you will pass.

14. Jacquelynalove

Jacquelynalove Member

I didn't get tested. I do have another question though, what is the max. dose you should take? 30 mg doesn't seem to do much for me now, I almost feel no change, just a very slight one. Is it safe to take more for this reason? I ask because I work out a lot and I know my heart rate increases a lot. It usually gets up to about 185 when I work out, but I don't want to put too much strain on it. However, the adderall helps give me more stamina.

15. lilbear

lilbear Don't prick a raw paw!

I am glad to see you are back and not in the pokey,everything good???

16. Jacquelynalove

Jacquelynalove Member

Haha! Me too! Everything is going pretty good. I'm still trying to figure out how to be happy without using drugs though, a never-ending quest. I've come to the conclusion that I have a chemical imbalance that prevents me from feeling like I should, hence all the years of using shit to balance my mood.
    One day at a time.. they've started me on Zoloft. Can't wait to see if it makes a difference. :cheers2:

17. danxdan

danxdan Member

yes it will show up, if you're average weight probably around 5 day.

18. me42

me42 Guest

i heard the same thing about cranberry juice but instead of juice take those cranberry pills because its got everything cranberry juice does but in a stronger dosage

19. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

Cranberry juice is a natural diuretic, i.e. it makes you piss more. If you don't drink the juice itself you're going to piss less simply by the fact of having less liquids in your body to expel which would kind of defeat the purpose.

20. MikeVicc

MikeVicc Member

I need some insight on this quick , I just took aderol this morning at 9 AM .. and what do u know , i got a 6 panel drug test tomororw at a lab around 1 PM .. And it's 6 PM now i haven't done much .. is there anything i can do to pass????