The "9/11 ISN'T a conspiracy" conspiracy!

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Utilitarian, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Utilitarian

Utilitarian Member

2. def zeppelin

def zeppelin All connected

Many ex-presidents start talking about conspiracies, and this doesn't raise some kinda red flag? They have been on the top, maybe they have seen things.

Or they could just have some kind of political motive, but you do have to look at both possibilities.

3. Bradley1107

Bradley1107 Banned

Actually he provided you with a link you probably did not choose to follow. And with conspiracy theories, I think the burden of proof lies with those trying to prove the unbelievable not the other way around. Am I wrong??

I sort of went along with this one for a while at the beginning. But you know, this would have to be the worlds largest cover up ever, and I think its more likely that the administration knew what was going to happen but did nothing to stop it (I dont think they orchestrated it, it just doesn't make sense) In my mind, they are master oppertunists of evil. And Certainly there are some disturbing things that happened on that day with respect to our executive powers. The Bin Laden family being flown out of the US after all planes had been grounded?? Former Pres. Bush was with the Bin Ladens on Sept.11th...Even if there is no foul play here, which there certainly is, its a disgusting thought.

4. egle

egle Member

i think its abit fishy, id say im 50/50,

5. Kieron

Kieron Member

His hypothesis has not been debunked time and time again. There is substantial and compelling evidence to support the official version of events on Semptember 11th. From ordinary eye witnesses, Firemen, engineers and Scientists.

All of the arguments put forward by the conspiracy theorists can be explained away using simple explanations. As a friend once said: the conspiracies would be a hell of alot more believable if they weren't so outlandish.

If you would like to start a debate with me, then I'm more than willing to engage. So let's start with you first conspiracy theory...

6. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

They pulled off 911,, yeah so what... Go back in your bunker and do another bong hit...They can bring down two building and life goes on... can't you see that? I was over 911 the next day.. Wtfygd? I didnt see anyone doing anything else but be glued to the tv's .... Imagine how much money telecasters made that day... I really dont care who did it.. Wasnt a movie was it ... Is someone fighting over the movie right to this fucking stun? Yeah this will keep the stupid ppl buzy for fucking years talking about it...
    TITLE:
    Another Industrial Baby Sitter....

Give a inmate cable tv and you can keep him prison and he woulnt give you no problems... Take away his tv and he'll cause you shit...All day...and all day....

"Dont give me no problems heres your fucking tv..........."

7. killuminati

killuminati Member

the same can be said for the other explanations. you're not really backing yourself up with good evidence.

8. LittleRaisin

LittleRaisin Member

www.zeitgeistmovie.com
    if you havent seen this movie watch it. gives video and picture proof that 9/11 is a set up.

9. Noya

Noya Member

Television is the opiate of the masses.

10. Noya

Noya Member

Are you people freaking blind:

9/11 -> Invasion of Afghanistan -> Invasion/Occupation of Iraq

No WMD's were found and Bush's dad didn't exactly finish the first gulf war how he wanted. That is Occam's razor.

Here's another simple thought for all you fear mongering Bush backers:
    20,000+ illegals cross the Mexican border each month. Doesn't it seem like Bush would've locked down that border immediately after the attacks? If there's so many (in Bush's redneck accent) "terrorists out there that wanna take away our freedoms"...wouldn't they head to Mexico, pay the "Coyotes" a few G's, cross the border and start C4'ing shopping malls and the like?

Speaking of taking away freedom, we've all heard of the lovely Patriot Act (what a name). How about room 641a that can intercept and process information in REAL TIME thanks to a Narus STA 6400 supercomputer. We're talking 10gb/s. And there are supposedly rooms just like 641a in every major internet hub in the USA.

You've all read about PNAC, right? Full of Bush's cronies that sent an open letter to Clinton back in the late 90's urging him to invade Iraq.

Think about it, there needs to be a reason to invade another country. Back in 1991, Iraq invaded Kuwait and we couldn't let Saddam control our oil = the Gulf War.
    9/11 -> Afghanistan...Iraq is just a hop, skip and a jump away. Bush says "WMD's" and the media feeds it to the now Arab hating sheep known as the US public.

11. Austinn

Austinn Member

Why cant you just accept the reality that some pissed off religious crazy with a rich family fortune funded a huge terrorist attack against the United States?

Is that so impossible to believe? The world is not this safe, structured, controled place that you conspiracy people believe it is.

One nutjob crazy person can and has changed history many times, to say that every assasination, every big unsuspected attack is the work of some super evil, well connected govt organization that is out to get you is immature and just as crazy as the fanatics who conduct these acts.

12. def zeppelin

Actually, 'conspiracy people' see the world as being very unsafe. This is why they believe that the world is controlled by a grouping of individuals that love to have power. What would be a more unsafe world, in your opinion: A world ruled by a covert and malevolent shadow government, or a
    world where terrorists go nuts every once in a while? At least with terrorists the solution is simple: Allow these groups to die off by giving them less reason to attack - pretty simple. Now, if a malovolent group of people ruled the world, like the illuminate for instance, then that would prove to be a lot worse because of all of their power and ability to actually CREATE conflict for whatever greedy and ugly purpose, all over the world, for possibly millenia/centuries.

There is nothing immature about believing that there are people in the world that have disproportionate influence over political affairs and the structure of civilization as we know it.

There really is nothing immature about understanding that people can do things secretly, and can pull them off, secretly.

I barely know the secrets that members of my own family have... my cousin was in jail for 20 years, and I still don't know why. Yes, I can go look at criminal records and find out, if I cared enough... but the point that I am trying to make is that information can become lost very easily on purpose... It's not so hard, especially for experts.

Listen, if it were possible to be as covert as a shadow government would have to be to remain successful, then chances are that we won't know about it =/ Information would trickle out, but only as hearsay and as stories, and there is a lot of that out there - You can't deny that - It is just as tempting to believe in these stories as it is to discredit them.

Now, this can all be paranoia, but not all paranoia is unwarranted, especially when one realizes how ugly human nature can be.

13. Austinn

Austinn Member

So you believe in super-powerfull shadow govt's that control everything and somehow are amazingly able to keep it a secret from the rest of the world? Please PLEASE tell me you dont actually believe that...

14. LeapingTiddlywinks!

LeapingTiddlywinks! Member

9/11 WAS an inside job.

Why have ex CIA, ex military commanders, ex Bush speech writer, the father of "Reganomics", firefighters, police, structural engineers, demolition experts, pilots, come out saying it had to have been? The list goes on..

do research in places other than mainstream media outlets. Hell, even certain MSM newspapers and news sites have had articles supporting that it was an inside job. Just doesn't make front page news generally, and it's swept under the rug and into the 'memory hole'

15. LeapingTiddlywinks!

LeapingTiddlywinks! Member

Presidents, as well as a couple 'founding fathers' have made reference to this. The military industrial complex's influence over government has made things progressively worse since the 50's/60's as well. Listen to JFK -- he didn't go through with Operation Northwoods (Google it), and look what happned to him? Howard E. Hunt came out saying he was appointed to head up an FBI team to take JFK out, and to enlist a few other people. This isn't a secret anymore. He's now dead though.

9/11 isn't a secret anyway. It's So. blatantly. obvious.

16. Austinn

Austinn Member

You are certainly right about that, it IS so blatantly obvious, just not to you and the other cookoo for cocopuffs people.

17. Bl4ck3n3D

Bl4ck3n3D Member

Do you really believe the general public knows everything? Haha, obviously if they wanted to keep something secret, it'd be done.

18. Austinn

Austinn Member

No, I never said that, also, you refer to a "they", who are "they"? can you even say who "they" even are? No, of course you cannot. Boom bada boom there ya go.

NO BUT I KNOW THERE IS SUPER EVIL SHADOW GOVT'S THE INTERNETS PPLZ IN THEIR DORM ROOMS TOLD ME SO!!!!!!!!!!!

19. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

It was all a publicity stunt to get people to dial 911 when they had an emergency. Bin Laden is on the "COPS" tv show's payroll.

20. def zeppelin

What does it matter who 'they' are, as long as you know that there is a 'they'.

If 'they' really do exist, then we're playing right into 'their' hands by ignoring the possibility.

As it still stands, if it were possible for a shadow government to exist, chances are that it would remain a secret, at least pertaining to the large majority of the populace. Do to the unbelievable nature of such a possibility, one would properly assume that witnesses testimonies would not be taken seriously. These testimonies would either go unnoticed, become ridiculed and/or become ignored.

If a shadow government existed for millenia, chances are you were brought up within 'their' world, designed just in a way to reduce your chances of finding 'it' out; and a link to your ancestors would just be a link to past slaves. In this sense, your past would be insincere, and studying from it would only reinforce that insincerity.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who
    determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a
    democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no
    voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you
    have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of
    patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

-- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials (This is the part where you realize the quotes origins)

Fooled me too, but no, that quote isn't about Americas involvement in Iraq, or about duped Americans. I don't understand how any right-minded person can ignore such eerie parallels.

You can't just argue against something by using funny words, rude comments, and a one sentence long counter-argument (Although, not exactly a bad one, but it does leave itself open). A lot more than than will be needed.

At least LeapingTiddy knows the value of evidence - And yes, I do consider knowledge of that operation as evidence. How could you not? It doesn't prove of a shadow government, but it does give the possibility more credibility - Why wouldn't it? It shows that a government (American government, no less), was willing to kill its own citizens just so that they can convince its citizens to goto war with Cuba, and this was planned only 50 years ago... I guess such matters have grown impossible since then. How can operations like that be known, and not have it spark some suspicions? There are a lot of secrets. You just have to wonder how much of it has slipped out, and how much of it remains hidden. This could all be paranoia, but who's to say that paranoia isn't the correct response to this type of knowledge?

With regards to this possibility burden of proof is prominent - I realize that, but what case is worth solving if it is so easy?

If a tree falls in a forest, does it make a sound? Of course it makes a sound, just because you weren't there to hear, doesn't mean that the collapse of a multi-ton tree didn't make a noise - if you heard, could you convince others that it happened, or would that require others to have direct experience?

"A lie is sandwhich hidden between two truths".