The "9/11 ISN'T a conspiracy" conspiracy!

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Utilitarian, Dec 10, 2007.

1. pixeewinged

pixeewinged Visitor

2. 911wasaninsidejob

911wasaninsidejob Member

Brilliant Post....

"as far as 911 goes, the questions far outweigh the answers...."

[​IMG]

3. Utilitarian

Utilitarian Member

A bunch of muslims trained to an athletic level of fitness exploited poor airport security and used box cutters to fool the pilot into thinking the plane has been hijacked, at the last moment they slit their throats and flew the planes into landmarks.

4. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

5. LeapingTiddlywinks!

LeapingTiddlywinks! Member

As a professional pilot by college standards I find it imperative to say this little bit. By the way, I am not "LeapingTiddlywinds," I am actually his friend...Bear with me. And for all those right winged, flag waving, narrowminded American lovers, get your head out of your ass for one minute and just think about it..

Here I go.

I have been a professional pilot since I was 19. I now fly Dassults Falcon 2000 and on occassion I might sit right seat in a, you guessed it, 757-200...the exact plane that supposedly disinigrated on impact into the fields of Shankesville and the Pentagon..

We all accept this as truth, that is of course until experienced pilots start talking..

Pilotsfor911truth.com check it out..

Lemme just say this, it is a miracle in itself that none of the supposed hijackers did not slam into another airplane in there rapid, Boeing defying desent.

Moreover, those Victor airways, or highways in the skies to the less informed, are so congested over areas such as Newark, New York, Cleveland ect. ect..

It would be like taking a car down a super busy Chicago-esque highway at 560 miles an hour and not hitting anything...as if by chance.

Flying a 757 is quite complicated for anyone...especially a cave dwelling muslim. I do not buy the fact that on the way down, there was absolutly no traffic inversion or close call, not to mention any sort of impact.

5:00am to 11:00am is the busiest time for air travel.

-Just a professional pilot that does not buy bullshit.

6. Austinn

Austinn Member

Most people know and understand this is the true conspiracy and what actually happened. It's nice to see a clear headed poster among the crazies =)!

7. Pepik

Pepik Banned

What a load of crap, air traffic isn't like a busy highway. Look up, how many planes do you see? Hundreds? Dozens? A few? Maybe one? Quite possibly zero?

And who was cave dwelling? None of the hijackers. Conspiracy websites tell you that, why did you believe it?

8. Austinn

Austinn Member

These people hear, and see what they want to.

Half the people in this thread disregard almost all the real facts, and instead would rather believe a group of nutcases on the web who wish to believe that the world is a more stable, controlled place than it actually is, so they invent their own stories as to what happened.

I think UFO people are fine because they engage in a conspiracy that doesnt really hurt anyone, where as the 9/11 nuts just make the average person want to go up to them and tell them how fucking moronic their childish little interpretation of the "facts" are and how they need to accept what really happened instead of engaging in some fantasy that better appeals to them than reality.

These 9/11 truthers give their home country nothing but disgrace and it makes me sick to think that people could have the gawl to go up to somebody who lost someone in those attacks and claim that every govt's intelligence agency in the world is 100% WRONG and that they figured the whole thing out while in their room on their computer.

9. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Where do you suggest people go for the "real facts"? Katie Couric? George Bush? Who?

10. Austinn

Austinn Member

Ummm how about any govt's intelligence agency in the world, hell, even ask the U.S.'s greatest enemies who carried out the attacks and tell them what you think, they will laugh at you and say you are dead wrong.

11. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

How about the ex-president of Italy, Francesco Cossiga, who exposed Operation Gladio in 2001? Is he a conspiracy nut?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7550

12. Austinn

Austinn Member

An ex-president does not qualify as a foriegn govt. , and yes, if he claims to have found some nutjob conspiracy, then he is a nut.

There are TONS of ex-something's that have become complete nutjobs later in life and or after they lost their power, thats a pretty terrible example.

I know you characters dont like the real set of facts, but ima put a link to them here for the sane people that might wonder if these nuts are onto something. http://www.debunking911.com/index.html sane people go here if you want to find the truth to combat the nutjobs

13. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Its funny how these insiders "blow the cover" off the conspiracy by... mumbling some vague innuendo and providing absolutely no useful information.

14. Austinn

Austinn Member

1. Osama Bin Laden and his families enormous construction bussiness in Saudi Arabia. http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Bin_Laden_Group "Obviously, the wealth of the Bin Laden family is originating from the enormous commercial success of their company. We know that at the death of the founder of the Corporation, Mohammed, the Bin Laden fortune was at around 350 million dollar. What we don't know is how much of it is in control of the black sheep of the family. Osama has 54 brothers and sister sharing the family's fortune, and about 10 to 15 million are in control of the world most wanted fugitive." -The World Journal

2. Bush became president, priorities/staff were changed, albeit foolishly.

3. The "hijackers" were doing what any other humans would do who were about to kill themselves, they were religious zealots, but history has shown that even the most fervent of religious zealots partake in before-death pleasure. That ones pretty obvious, then again your all about ignoring the obvious being a conspiracy advocate and all...

4. Pakistan was/is the only Muslim country to have nuclear bombs, it made/makes sense not to link them directly to 9/11 for stability/safety concerns. The 9/11 commission was not "admittedly bribed" by Pakistan's intelligence agency, only a few fringe conspriacy people believe this. It was made up of some very independent members, many of whom are openly criticale of Pakistan, and wouldn't have taken a bribe from Pakistan in the first place, let alone at that time.

5. It is and has been COMMON KNOWLEDGE that much of Pakistan's army officials/intelligence/govt. is sympathetic to islamic extremists such as Osama Bin Laden and others and has been for a long time before 9/11.
    Pakistan harbored Osama Bin Laden and his Mujhideen army while fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan, this is EXTREMELY common knowledge, only a conspiracy theorist would ignore this, as you have. However, you claim this "connection",
    "Why was it reported and never refuted that the Leader of the Pakistani ISI, Mahmoud Ahmed, Wired 100,000 dollars to Mohammed Atta, the leader of the Hijackers?" was never refuted, it was and has been refuted by just about every single official in the world, unless you consider yourself or random people on the internet as officials.

Here is Osama Bin Laden admitting to being the mastermind through the most popular ISLAMIC news outlet in the world. You really think this network would carry this if it really hadnt been an Arab who planned it all? Hell no they wouldnt dare, they show it because they and everyone else knows this is what happened. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dls5JTD-uG0

15. Pepik

Pepik Banned

I think most of the talk about stripper girlfriends and all that has been proven to be false allegations.

But secondly, the implication is that mass murder of civilians is OK for devout muslims, but going to a strip joint isn't, at least according to conspiracy theorists' interpretation of islam.

16. Austinn

Austinn Member

Yea they make no sense. However, you are correct, the allegations that they got drunk and went to strip joints before is just that, allegations by nuts yet again.

17. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Also some radical islamic ideologies allow you to act like the infidels in order to infiltrate the infidels.

18. Utilitarian

Utilitarian Member

Why is pepik banned? CONSPIRACY

19. Utilitarian

Utilitarian Member

THEY ARE TRYING TO SHIELD YOU FROM THE TRUTH!!

omg

20. Pellinore

Pellinore Member

Why have people this need to explain things with facts they are not even sure of? How can you judge about things if you don't know what is real and what is not?

The american government has a history of lies, but i will accept the different possibilities until i have seen any facts with my own eyes.

Here is another conspiracy theory :

I have a feeling that some people don't belong on this boards.