The "9/11 ISN'T a conspiracy" conspiracy!

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Utilitarian, Dec 10, 2007.

1. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

Thats not what I said at all. You totally misread something

2. Fyrenza

Fyrenza Queen of the Ians

How do you figure y'all got off easy?

You DO realize that you are now just a couple more states in the United States of North America, right? Along with Mexico, of course.

(What are they calling us, now, with our NAFTA and our Ameros? The North American Union? Truly Amazing, in the most horrible of ways.)

This whole thing is far from over, and overpopulation is bound to be one of the UTMOST concerns to the Rich & Powerful.

THAT's cold.

3. Fyrenza

Is what i said false? :confused:

4. Fyrenza

Oh, hey!

And i'm not disagreeing with you, at all!

What you said is absolutely true.

But what i said is true, also.

That was all i meant.

5. lunarverse

Oh okay. Yea, I get what you said though. But honestly, Canada really did get off easy. As for us being just another couple states, no we're not. We really don't depend on the US that much anymore. Matter of fact, we, except mayber our prime minister, are trying to distance ourselves from the US. You guys are just impending doom. lol

6. Unemployable

Unemployable Member

America is a great neighbor, we'll even fly in and take canadian citizens who are breaking american law's. Mark Emery is an interesting case.

7. Skizm

Skizm Member

Guys, I think you're forgetting about the aliens who helped ol' Dubbyah plant the explosives in the towers!

Honestly though, I dunno what to believe about this shit. As of right now, my belief stands as:

The USA needed an excuse to occupy the Middle East because of the rich oil deposits there. George W. Bush and his administration did infact know that a terrorist attack was being concocted. Instead of acting like they should have, they decided to be lazy because they knew a direct attack would allow us to enter into a war that would place us close to oil deposits.

There is a lot of sketchy shit when it comes to 9/11, a LOT. However, I honestly do not want to believe that our government was responsible for the attack. If they were responsible, how long do you think we have until this world is one state, one religion, and one party controlled? It's scary shit that I'd rather not ponder until I see hard facts.

8. lunarverse

Ignorance is bliss

9. Skizm

Skizm Member

Tell me about it.

From both sides you have nothing but opinion.

Like I said, give me hard facts and I'll believe. Give me theories and I'll think about it.

Speaking about conspiracy theories, anyone seen Zeitgeist? If I was ever going to side with a set of conspirists it would have to be the people who made Zeitgeist. One world governments, triggers for war, control of resources. It all makes sense, but I'm a rational person and need more proof than what they provide.

10. lunarverse

That was an EXTREMELY good film. Very convincing.

11. Fyrenza

No kidding. :(

But we're all in it, together.

The new nation has been named;

the new currency has been printed;

the skids are on for protecting our borders, 'cuz, hey! We really don't HAVE any, anymore;

and folks are being convinced that a New And Improved Constitution is needed for these changing times ~

astonishingly enough, one that will allow all the unconstitutional actions going on right now.

Cripes.

12. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Zeitgeist is hogwash.

13. Comrade Stalin Guevara

Comrade Stalin Guevara Member

four non arabs aressted during the emergency and its disappered from the news permanently

14. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie