How much weed should i get in a dime bag?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Price Watch' started by Aspire, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Aspire

Aspire Member

It is my first time buying weed and buying a dime bag off of my friend of fairly decent stuff, but I'm wondering how much weed should be in there(size not weight) or how many buds, should it be like three thumb sized buds or something? or how much of the bag should it fill up. (pics visuals would be good) btw i live in the Nor Cal(Northern California)

2. pvsammy15

pvsammy15 Member

.5 grams

3. DeliPro

DeliPro Member

one gram

4. newradicalface

newradicalface Banned

OH boy it is one of these questions. A dime bag has no specific amount of weed in it. A dime is just how much weed is worth 10$. How much weed you get for that 10$ is determined by quality. A lot of places have dime and nicks that are always the same weight, but that is because they have standards for prices that they use. If you are buying a dime expect to get ripped off. Until you buy in weight there really is nothing you can do about getting ripped off except not accepting the bag.

5. DeliPro

DeliPro Member

It didn't sound like that's what he was asking, it sounded like he was wondering how much weed he should get for 10 dollars.

6. ninfan77

ninfan77 Member

i've seen it as low as .3 to 1 gram. Depends on quality, how bad the guy is screwing you, location etc.

7. skierdood

skierdood Space For Rent

Im a little late on this but visually it will prolly be enough to fill a 1"X1" ziplock baggie.

8. Sn0wBl1nd

Sn0wBl1nd Member

kid, a dime is usually 1-1.2g per bag. and usually ranges from 5-10$ only dickheads sell for more then that price, and make sure u get a good look at it before u buy it, if u can smell the weed through the bag , it prolly just got done curing and is some GOOD shit.

9. DonVito

DonVito Senior Member

just make sure you look at it if you think its a decent amount for 10 bucks then get it if not tell him its skimpy or dont get it. its pretty simple really just use common sence. i figure a good dime bage which is 10 dollars worth of weed should give you 2 normal joints. like someone else said its a ripoff to buy such small quantities thats how dealers make their money is on small shit. the more you buy the better the deals....

10. RiversClearwater

RiversClearwater Member

Around my area, or at least as long as I've been smoking and all the people I smoke with use "dime" to describe half and eighth for some reason...1.7-1.8 g's and the price depends on the weed so a "dime" of nug is usually 20-25$

11. PiFFy

PiFFy Member

Well for how many buds it depends their wieght, u can get a nice bud thats more than a .g or less looks can be deceiving. then theres quality thats a whole nother ball game bcuz some dimes can be fat or skimpy depending if its reg,mids,kind....etc

12. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

enough that if you put it in your trunk, it causes your tires to rub the car. anything less, you are getting ripped off.

13. crankyelbow

crankyelbow Makes Music

dime is supposed to mean 1g, nickel, .5g.

anything can mean anything, just pay attention.

14. Thulsa Doom

Thulsa Doom Member

Dimebag is a term that means "$10 Dollar Bag" and Nickel means "$5 Dollar Bag."
    Noone here sells dimebags of dank or mids, only of schwag. A dime of schwag is generally an eighth,(3.5g) a nick is generally 2g.

15. Man.Marijuana

Man.Marijuana Member

Down here in Texas the cash flow is great
    Theres 7 grams in a straight 10 bag QO
    This is mexican swagg im preferring too.
    a street dime is usually 4.5-5 grams
    not me i dont get ripped like that

16. Schlederhouzen

Schlederhouzen Member

wtf?
    bud's expensive where you're at
    I get 5 gram dimes down here
    at least
    but then again maybe it's shitty bud....seems to get me pretty fuckin blazed though

17. Therese Aline

Therese Aline Slave to the man

You're better off getting a quarter, or splitting a quarter with someone. If you can find someone to split some mids with you, it's only like 20 bucks for each of you, at least around here. I can get a quarter of mids for around $40.

18. Snookie

Snookie Member

blaze .5 dimes .8-1.0 20's no seeds no stems
    mids 1.0 dimes 2.0 20's seeds and stems

19. floodhappy

floodhappy Member

2.8 grams for schwag .6-.7 grams for dank

20. babyballa3223

babyballa3223 Member

its really different everywhere i know in cleveland you get about a gram which for me is equal to one fat blunt or two real thin ones but in baltimore you get like1.5 grams but alot of the weed they sellin there is low quality