How Long Before the New Revolution?

Discussion in 'Activist Polls' started by skip, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Lafincoyote

Lafincoyote Member

Wake up people - it is happening right now. Forget the Main Stream Media, just observe and listen to those around you in the evryday world. It is worldwide, it is happening right now, and it will grow in power this summer. Look at Kyrgyzstan today, and watch where you are tommorow. Read GRUNCH OF GIANTS by Buckminster Fuller - free on the web. It's all coming down now, good luck to all.:eek:

2. lunarverse

lunarverse The Living End

They never will because not enough people care about their freedom anymore thanks too; McDonalds, Pepsi, monster trucks, American Gladiators, Zoloft, Regis Philbin, Barbara Walters, LOST, Saturday Night Live, Steven Colbert, Pizza, computers, IPOD's, sex, epsom salts, Snuggies, Honda, Lugs, Lil Wayne, Celine Dion, Las Vegas, remote controls, and house pets.

3. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko

The American people are afraid of their government, sounds ridiculous but the things working class Americans do and say make it obvious.
    I talk to people every day who don't trust their government and feel they are being taken advantage of by our government and the influential people and corporations who buy our representatives through campaign contributions as well as the lobby in Washington DC. If people believed they could call their representatives with the expectation of getting anything done in reference to their concerns they would call but how many people make that call? The number of registered voters who actually vote is a good indicator as to how many people really believe in our government and if it really represents the people.

Time for a revolution is coming soon- without trust in the people that represent us, what do we have??- - We need educated leaders willing to lay it on the line to take leadership roles (hopefully non-violently- but not necessarily
    It was necessary in 1776 and times in between till the last important one in the 60,s

4. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

Soon.

Debating on if it's a good or bad thing being so close to Fort Irwin here.

If they try rounding up folks for "internment camps" pretty bad. If the troops are busy elsewhere then pretty good cuz' who's gonna think to hit Death Valley to survive social collapse or some other form of Armageddon scenario?

5. FritzDaKatx2

And ya' know, I voted "Any day now" but frankly I think it's already begun given the rise in incidents like Christian Militia groups planning to wipe out their local Police forces, U.S. Citizens opening fire on the Pentagon and flying private planes into Government facillities.
    The biggest drawback the revolution faces is lack of organization, fractioned and factioned forces fighting against a common enemy but from completely different angles and of course the fact the Mainstream Media hasn't come out and announced it's beginning in hopes that the Establishment will quell the multifaceted uprising before it gets out of hand through sly-dog tactics like "free healthcare", legalized marijuana and various other bones they'll throw to We the Sheeple in the coming year or two.

6. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer Member

Well my friends. South Africa is on a verge of Civil War.
    Julius Malema wants the whites to die. no more(never was, in fact.=[ quite sad) 'Rainbow Nation'
    Just death. He sung a song to kill the boers(farmers, white farmers. White farmers in the farmlands. White farmers in the farmlands farming good food for the people.)
    The AWP leader got shot a week after this song got sung. Apparently lots more boers died. and the one who killed the AWP leader was praised "Champion". He got machetted to death, i saw pictures of his head across the wall. or whats left of it. My friends, this world must be saved.

7. FritzDaKatx2

8. skip

skip Founder Administrator

I'm not surprised to see this thread reactivated again, esp. given the news these days.

I was just reading how Iran has now threatened the US with nuclear devices that it says are already in the hands of ppl in the USA, ready to go, should Iran be attacked by the US.

True or not we are now on the verge of another "Bay of Pigs", with a nuclear standoff, brinksmanship and sabre rattling by all the parties involved.

However this might not end the same way (without nukes going off). There are too many players in this, all with a big stake in the outcome.

I expect Israel to take the lead....

Once this scenario starts to play out, and esp. if the US is again attacked on its own soil, I expect to see another Bush moment, with Obama rallying Americans against a common foe.

But this time it won't be a terror organization, it will be a country with 72 million people and a lot of military hardware pointed at US troops and Israel.

The US is currently surrounding Iran with 220,000 troops (not to mention NATO or British troops). And they are surrounding Iran for EXACTLY this purpose. To attack it.

But Iran has ensured any attack won't be limited to its shores. It will attack Israel and the US, and probably Britain for good measure.

Of course Iran will lose, but so will thousands if not millions of others...

In this scenario a revolution is still possible, but less likely because foreign issues will outweigh domestic ones, and if the US is attacked, it will be the Feds who come in to clean it up, so I doubt anyone will complain unless the response is like Katrina's...

9. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

iam not sure.

10. ci0616

ci0616 Banned

I wasn't sure what to pick, since I don't think any of the options listed are correct. I think things are going to have to get a lot worse before enough people start to even consider a mass revolution. Maybe like 3000-4000 something could happen.

11. larryelkhart

larryelkhart Member

The new revolution has already started and the people they want to get rid of are those of us who live in the United States and believe in a constitutional form of government that give the people the opportunity to fail or succeed. The war is against freedom, there are those who don't want anyone to be free. Free people give hope to the world, therefore we must be eliminated.

12. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Yes, we give hope to the world by being the number one supporter of China's slavery and indentured servitude.
    We give hope to the world by killing innocent civilians - because we don't like the governments that rule them.
    We give hope to the world by making the average immigration take over a decade.
    We give hope to the world by making drugs illegal and creating a worldwide black market - turning whole South American countries into drug war zones.

'Freedom' only gives hope to the free.

13. larryelkhart

larryelkhart Member

We also have a form of slavery in this country it is called welfare.
    We make law abiding citizens of the world wait, but there are some in this country that want to give illegals immediate citizenship for violating law.
    It should be also noted here that there were over 3000 innocent civilians killed on 9/11/2001 by a radical group of people who want to eliminate us.
    In war innocent people die. War is not pretty. War by its very nature kills.
    It wouldn't matter if all of the drugs were legal there would still be a black market.
    One of these days if we don't wake up we will not have freedom to even visit a forum such as this.