Cocaine dealers....

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by toke1234, Oct 18, 2007.

1. toke1234

toke1234 Member

So theres a much higher risk in dealing coke, but allot more profit to be made. I'm just starting to learn more about it so teach me. My connect in south texas can get it for $320. an oz. x 40. a g I could easily profit over 1k and ounce or close to it. And not to mention theres a high demand for it in my area. Let me know some tips on bagging it, scaling it, hiding it, to everything you know. Please no flaming, helpful replys only.

2. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

depends,are you gonna get this oz all weighed out in half grams or in full weight, most dealers only put about .3-.4 in theyr half grams and save the other points until they have extra profit baggys summed up of mostly shake. also depends how much its been cut and how mny hands it came through, if its ok shit but not the greatest go like 25-30 a half gram if its super good shit that keeps you going forever than 40 a half gram or like 180 -200 an eightball, then tempt em n say that or 230 for 9 peices, or 240, n theyll spend even more cash lol. peices I mean half gram baggys,try to avoid giving people theyr first of anything tho, ruining someones life that you witnessed have a good life then youll feel like shit for the rest of your life. stay outta big dealers areas where they operate, if you accidentally pick up alot of customers that where once his you could gety our self into a shitpickle. lol, Im not a coke dealer tho Im jus telling you an opinion, I ussually get asked for it lots in the bar but I dont even bother, theres undercovers in th ebar I go to...

3. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

doubt you'll be able to profit over 800.

I always preferred to sell balls instead of gs or half gs. Ain't worth it to me. One word of advice unless you're sellng to a bunch of pot heads, I wouldn't short anyone. I've known of people who've had guns pulled on them for slightly shorting on some yayo.

4. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

My best dealer used to move pounds of weed and never had a violent run in. he decided to push blow and got some people breaking into his house, sticking a gun in his GF's face, and stealing his coke, weed, and laptop(which had loads of personal info).

The increased profit comes with increased risks. Also, you are pushing something that is addictive and ruins peoples lives on the production and consumption end. I know the whole "freewill" and "there will always be somebody pushin" argument, but you are contributing. There is much violence that comes with blow.

1 person likes this.
  5. toke1234

toke1234 Member

Yea, I don't want to ruin anyones life, but dealing is what I do, and making cash is what I'm about. Yea if someone runs up to me and says they wanna try it, then I'll sell to them. But no I'm not the type of guy thats gonna sell coke to a 15 or 16 year old kid. Im staying in a party hard college town, nearly everyone that I party with or met at partys have tried coke once or more times. Theres just no-one that deals it around here. I mean cops never even see it. Hell when you get pulled over the only they ask is do you have any large amounts of cash, illegal prescription pills, or marijuana in the car. Someone go more into detail about this cutting thing. The $320. an oz I'm paying is for full weight from a supplier I've dealt with for years and he will weigh everything out in front of me, and throw in an extra .5g for the weight of a bag. I trust him more then anyone in the world, and have bought over 3lbs at a time from him. Just looks like theres so much profit in the coke area, and allot of risk to go with it. Hell selling maryjane, I usually only pick up at most 2 lbs at a time. And after I sell that at $40. a zone I'm only profiting $300. a lb at most. Seems like nothing at all comparing to nearly $1k an oz. for coke. Also what are the differnt measurments of coke. How much weight is an 8 ball in coke measurments? I'm thinking of making the switch and just dealing with xanax and coke. Hell you could almost make a living just off selling xanax bars a few states north where I use to live. I pay less then a dollar a peice for them, and went up north to where I'm from and they pay $4. a peice and I took 100 with me on the trip and sold them all within 2 days. (College kids jump all over them like candy)

6. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

typical white lady measurements that college kids buy
    3.5g=8ball
    1.7g=t, teen, tshirt
    1g=gram

if its good you could cut it and than rerock it, but that'd depend on quality. Probably not worth doing with only an ounce. Ill guess quality isn't super either

7. lune

lune Senior Member

Wrong forum.

8. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

Not to shit on the parade, but the coke production and distribution leads to a lot of gang activity, violence, and peripherial crime and ruined lives in South America, also. Its not just the dealers that end up victims, either.

Weed is largely different in that the quality stuff is home grown and doesn'y really put people at risk exccept those that are in the game. Coke is different. Meth is different.
    These drugs have huge social negatives.

I'm really not trying to pass judgement, and I'm not spewing proganda BS. I have been to Brazil, which is the new Columbia, and I've seen what its like in the Favelas.
    This is all just stuff to consider when deciding if this is something you want to get in on. Weren't you the one who is bummed that your friend got busted for meth. If you're selling coke, the same thing is a real possibility.

I am honestly not trying to pass judgement. What you decide is what you decide, but, remember, there is no easy money.

Peace

9. CircaX43521

CircaX43521 rat in a drain ditch

Has someone watched Blow a too many times?

10. toke1234

toke1234 Member

haha i was thinking the same thing... ^^

11. jakesanders

jakesanders Senior Member

you profit 300 dollars/lb of pot? im stoned and most likely misread...

12. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

hahahahaha
    theres a thread around here somewhere about how your in jail (toke1234)

13. Prea

Prea Member

Where?

14. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

No, actually, I've only scene the last bit where he's an old man.

I have traveled to South America and I have seen the parts of rio that are ravaged by the crimes that come along with the cocaine industry. I am very realistic about drugs and what not. I know that the violence is largely due to cocaine's illicit nature. However, the violence is real, and using and dealing cocaine contributes to the criminal activity. Like I said, I'm not passing judgement, but some things said about drugs are based in realities. Do as you will, but please aknowledge that cocaine and a few other drugs in particular do affect people other than just the users and dealers.

Cheers

15. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

hahahaha, stoners lounge
    Pretty close to here!

16. toke1234

toke1234 Member

haha nahhh i just went up north and sold for about a month.... =]
    i figure everyone would have thought i was in jail haha

17. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

did you say 320 for an oz of soft? shit man cook that shit , 30 a gram easily if not 40, if your the only connect in town then anything u saygoes.

18. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

if ya cut that shit.. use anecitol(sp?) you can buy it at GNCs and shit... by itself if you rub it on your gums it'll numb'em.. and it cooks up too unlike soda that sits at the bottom.. for those who blast it

19. toke1234

toke1234 Member

Sorry I'm all new to the coke scene, but by cut do you mean break it up? Also how do you use this product at gnc?

20. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

how much you can cut your product is going to depend on its quality. But lets say for every 28g of coke you are able to add 7g of cut. You'd more or less break up the alll teh coke and evenly mix it with the cut product and then bag it. If you're dealing with that much powder vs rocked product, you'll want to bag it in .5 or 1.0 bags. If you're going to be moving 8balls and teens, you'll want to look into re rocking it.

cutting thus allows you to sell 35 full grams of coke opposed to the 28 you originally purchased. another couple hundred bucks profit. but then you don't want to cut it too much. Too shitty of aproduct ain't nobody gonna buy it consistently. Also do not use a product containing acetaminophen because of the possibility of serious liver complications when high levels of acetaminophen are combined with alcohol.