fabric dollhouse

Discussion in 'Holiday Crafts' started by gertie, Oct 10, 2007.

1. gertie

gertie Senior Member

i've been dusting off my old sewing skills and looking for patterns. currently i am in search for faric dollhouse type pattern, i remember seeing one years back, but i don't remember where. couple rooms and soft accessories type, possibly fold up. i'm looking for something similiar. any ideas?

i've been checking the pattern books and some online. any help would be greatly appeciated.

2. gertie

gertie Senior Member

so far in my internet searches i have come across two pre-made fabric dollhouses available through toy stores, but they are not quite what i want and i want to make one, not buy one.

3. sweetersappe

sweetersappe Member

I have a mccalls pattern from a couple of years ago for soft furniture for barbie dolls. It might still be in print. I used to have a pattern for a tent, but I don't think I've seen one for an actual house.

4. gertie

gertie Senior Member

9 have the one for the tent, but thank you

5. petalson

petalson Guest

The pattern for the fabric dollhouse is or was a mccalls pattern #8346 ive tried to find it so far no luck i made them for my daughter and her girlfriends when they were little they use to carry them back and forth like purses very cute anyway good luck in your search im trying to locate it to make one for my granddaughter ill let you know if and when i do find it

6. gertie

gertie Senior Member

thanks petalson! good luck in your search too.

7. anababin

anababin Members

i used to sew when i was little until my teacher told me not to :'( for some reason now i dont enjoy doing anything