Praise "BOB", YOU HEATHANS!!!

Discussion in 'Cults' started by Reverend_Loki, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Reverend_Loki

Reverend_Loki Member

THE SAUCER MEN COMETH! JHVH-1'S FIST COMES CRASHING DOWN UPON YOU, YET YOUR PINKNESS STOPS YOU FROM SEEING IT!
    REPENT, HUMANS, AND LET THE WHITE HOT TRUTH OF "BOB" BURN AWAY THE LIES OF YOUR UPBRINGING!

WHAT OTHER CHURCH CAN OFFER YOU SUCH AS THE CHURCH OF THE SUBGENIUS CAN? ETERNAL SALVATION OR TRIPLE YOUR MONEY BACK!

REMEMBER, BOYS AND GIRLS, TOO MUCH IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN NOT ENOUGH, AND FUCK THEM IF THEY CANT TAKE A JOKE!!1

http://www.subgenius.com/pam1/pamphlet.html

2. rak

rak Senior Member

Ok

3. dd3stp233

dd3stp233 -=--=--=-

Also praise the blessed anti-virgin Connie, can't forget her.

4. The Reverend

The Reverend Member

You worthless little Bobby! You can repeat the slogans, come all up in my face talking "Bob" at me like you know what you're orating. You couldn't even pull the wool over your own eyes! "Bob's" behemothic blindfold is wrapped tightly around your vegetable sockets in the front of your head, either side of your nose, veg in/veg out-- and he's laughing all the way to the bank!!! You're not practicing preaching! Or is that preaching practicing? Whatever, you're slackless and by exhibiting your 'weirdness' and shooting your mouth off about "Bob" in CAPITAL LETTERS to unwitting strangers without knowing slack you're only showing how pink you truly are!! People don't have "Bob" forced up their asses, "Bob" forces himself up there!

Yours,

Rev. J. Mahdoo, Euro Clique.

5. Reverend_Loki

Reverend_Loki Member

Wow, way to freak out man.
    1. You said I didn't 'know Slack.' How the fuck would you know?
    2. Fuck yeah, they're unwitting strangers! I was an unwitting stranger at one point, and so were you.
    "Bob" forces himself up peoples asses, but I doubt he'd complain about my prior application of lube.

Also, I obviously wasnt talking about you, now was I?

Sorry, bro, I'm not gonna waste my original shit on a board full of hippies. I'll just spam the Official Propaganda.

Silly fucking Discordians.

6. The Reverend

The Reverend Member

Evidently you don't 'get' it.

You should have burst into tears of laughter and come back at me, in the knowledge that I'm a complete idiot! You should have smited my sacrelige! Insulted my infidelity! Hated on my heathen heresy!

I know. But you honestly don't want to know how I know.

No Bobby brought it to me though, the one time I met "Bob" I wasn't even aware of who he was but we rapped and I went away thinking he was a bit of a cock, still unaware of his influence. For months after that he kept appearing in my nightmares and my wet dreams nightly! For months! Months! Then one morning shortly before work I found some pamphlets and a certain book on my kitchen table. I live alone and the door was bolted from the inside. It was then I 'knew'.

I doubt he would either. Though after you've applied the lube he'll be back round to fuck you in the ass. Guaranteed.

Your shit is original shit. The most original shit. And this place is full of hippies. My shit's so original every single stinking little one comes out different!

My point exactly!

Praise "Bob"! Hail Connie!

7. FNORDFNORD

FNORDFNORD Member

I could totally go for a hot dog right now.

8. BlazingDervish

BlazingDervish Banned

Eris would totally kick Bob's ass in a jello-wrestling match.

9. Reverend_Loki

Reverend_Loki Member

I'm not even sure I completely understand what we're arguing about, but I have a sense that that is acceptable.
    Whatever, when it comes down to it, I'll be on the Escape Vessels, and I'm sure you will too, so we'll both take it up with "Bob" then.

Also, I find it difficult to 'burst into tears of laughter' through text.
    And the 'knowledge that you're a complete idiot?' You and everyone else (myself included.)

10. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Dude you just took me waaay back in time. In high school my friend and I used to say praise Bob becuse there were a bunch of holy rollers in our town that would try to recruit us from school so we would always scream at them "PRAISE BOB!!" Just to piss them off.

11. PhedraRein

PhedraRein Guest

Battery operated Boyfriend!!! All hailthe great Bob!