Bridal Gown

Discussion in 'Fiber Arts' started by PrincessJewel, Sep 18, 2007.

1. PrincessJewel

PrincessJewel Member

Hey Everyone,
    I have posted this same message in other threads hoping at least someone would give me some ideas on what to do about my bridal gown. No one has really helped me out and so I'm hoping you guys will be able to!...

Hello Everyone,
    I am getting married next year and plan to have a simple wedding. I was just browsing the internet for simple yet elegant dresses and I actually found one I like, however, it would cost me $500. That doesn't exactly fit into the simple budget I am setting for my bridal gown. Could anyone that knows how to make very good looking dresses, especially bridal gowns, take a look at the dress I'm interested in?
    Here's the link: http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_...6&prodgroup=123
    There is a button you can look to see the front of the dress. I am not interested in the ruffle in the back, but everything else I like a lot. The material could be cotton or silk, and I don't care to have the sheer layer on top either (this is not the lacey pattern on the back. That is what caught my eye. The sheer layer I'm talking about covers the bottom of the gown. I'm no expert at these things, sorry!). Just one layer would be good for me.
    Please let me know if anyone would be interested in making some money (I"m sorry but I will not be able to pay more than about 200 bux). I could send my measurements if anyone is interested.
    Thanks everyone!!!