You must be at least 40 yrs old and a member of Old Hippies Group to Post Here

Discussion in 'Old Hippies' started by skip, Aug 26, 2007.

1. OlderWaterBrother

OlderWaterBrother May you drink deeply Lifetime Supporter

Does this mean we have to rejoin the Old Hippies Group if we were already a member and old enough?

2. I don't have access either. Maybe we should form a new group. The unacceptables!

3. OlderWaterBrother

Isn't that pretty much the definition of a Hippy in the first place?

4. Yeah! Well it was in my day anyway along with unwashed, unsupportable and anarchic. Oh! just about forgot ungodly.

5. OlderWaterBrother

Yep, that pretty well sums it up. ;)

6. 52~unknown~52

52~unknown~52 Member

nice, i made a comment suggesting exactly this bofore i saw this :rolleyes: figures... :)

7. mastercylinder

mastercylinder Banned

no access---i have my creds even at 47 cas i lived with my 33 year old pure hippie when i was 20 and met and interacted with all sorts of real hippies from manson family chicks to brotherhood of eternal love members designer drug and acid cemists just the whole world of hippie--i have good observations of hippies when they were older 33-60--but i guess im more a biker than a hippie--but done a shitload of acid shrooms mescaline pot pretty much everything that ever went around---dont know if i qualify but i know alot about he 60s from he horses mouth so to speak---ED my girlfriends ex boyfriend wounded in tet offensive--and at the time a grower of bomb weed in Northern Cali--anyway hippies in the 80s i know about--let me know if youd appreciate an altrnate view of hippie---some were still true some degenerated----many stories available--peace

8. reb

reb Member

i was (and still am, probably) a wannabee hippy at 57. i can't get the link to work either, and wanted to post a dead article from 'guitar player' magazine....link says i'm as unacceptable as anyone else.

given that anarchy is the only true form of life, i'll see if i can post it without permission.

9. chefmark01

chefmark01 Guest

I can't seem to get this link to work either. Any ideas on how to join?

10. chefmark01

chefmark01 Guest

I'm wondering if I slipped down the wrong rabbit hole to join. So many rabbit holes and so little time. Oh well, it's bound to be interesting. The reward is in the journey.

11. Mexico Slim

Mexico Slim Member

Went to the logon link in your mgs. window wouln't open. Of course, I am trying to learn three things at once: Google Chrome, This website, and a new Vaporizor. Will probably get the hang of it.

Best to all from Albuquerque,

Slim

12. Mexico Slim

Mexico Slim Member

Tried going to link in this screen to join, and got blank screen. Nothing loaded. Tried it in Explorer, and Chrome. What am I doing wrong?

Am new to this site.

Best from albuquerque.

Slim

13. recklessrick

recklessrick Member

Lets face it brothers and sisters this site really sucks badly ......... so where can we go w/out the BS?

14. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

I got my accepted stamp last week! [​IMG]

It only took three or four months.

15. jaxdreaming

jaxdreaming Guest

I'm really trying to join this thread, get accepted and introduce myself to like minded people but get the blank page thing. I'm 56 so guess that's old enough (its over 40 anyway) don't think I can hang around for 3 months for the ok though. Just not the time these days.

16. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

For now, please feel free to post right away without joining the group - just make sure you are old enough.

Be welcome to the Old Hippies.

17. Mountain_Mama

Mountain_Mama Member

I tried to join in on the fun, too...but just get a blank page when I click on the link. Bummer!:(

18. Mountain_Mama

Mountain_Mama Member

Well, I'm gonna say hi to all you old hippies, anyway...cuz that's just the way I am! :p

So hello from Oregon!

19. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Be welcome, Mountain Mama, enjoy !

There's an Introduction forum as well where you can meet young and old, and ageless ... just sayin' :)