If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?

Discussion in 'Travel Polls' started by windsong, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Naoki_ninja

Naoki_ninja Bruce Lee's hero

japan, canada, or Alaska.

2. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

3. emsterino

emsterino Member

4. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

5. Fedora

Fedora Member

I would love to be walking the green clifts of Ireland overlooking the sea. I have never been there but have dreamed of it often. Has anyone ever been there?
    Fedora

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

invercargil new zealand; zermatt switzerland; le tene france; grimvald (NOT grendelvald) switz too; darjeeling and ghum, west bengal india,(via new jalpaguri jn and the darjeeling himalian railway); nikko japan, hokaido japan; grass valley california, u.s.; findhorn scottland; isle of mann; outer hyberdies scottland; aniktuvic alaska u.s.; carcross y.t. canada; verdi, cal/nev border us; north san juan, california; butchart gardens, victoria b.c. canada; train mountain oregon; ananda, malakoff diggings, california; portmaddoc, cimri, uk (ffestiniog railway); romney, hythe and dymchurch lt railway, uk; wakadok, soloklok and holoksu california; and several others i can't at the moment recall the names of.

=^^=
    .../\...

7. happyhippie90

happyhippie90 Member

california, canada, ireland,

8. theongoingwow

theongoingwow Member

9. sanja_serbia

sanja_serbia Senior Member

If I could go anywhere in the world right now, I would stay at home, at least for more than 3 days (which didn't happen to me since 2 moths ago)....I got tired of not being here.....

10. claymation

claymation Member

jumping in: I think I'd like to tour in China. Because of the vastness of the place, I don't want to be on foot or go by rail, but by cycling. Self supported bicycle touring at my own pace.

11. def zeppelin

def zeppelin All connected

South Africa.

12. Fawkes

Fawkes Member

Def zep, South Africa is a good choice. When I was there in 2002, the exchange rate was very nice to us. Everything was very very cheap. Imagine a pint of beer for less than a dollar (Yes, we ended up pretty retarded for less than $10.) We rented a car for about $10/day. Lots to do also, I really want to see the White Sharks breaching in false bay as they eat the seals. That is so awesome.

Go to http://www.apexpredators.com/default.asp for pictures of Sharks in False Bay

They are hosting the next World Cup and I am trying to get money together and go. I know some fellas that will probably be going. I think it would be cool to climb up Kilamanjaro also.

Happy travels, y'all.

13. sunyatasamsara

sunyatasamsara Member

Amsterdam, i dont think i could leave, seriously. i would love to go to Thailand someday. Both places would be like heaven but for different reasons.

14. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

I want to go backpacking and train-riding across Europe.

15. MellowMike

MellowMike Member

I'd pick some crazy tropical island in the South Pacific, or Indian Ocean. The fewer people the better[​IMG]

16. hippy al

hippy al Member

amsterdam for a few weeks but i'd like to live in goa

17. Fawkes

Fawkes Member

You find the place and the ability to get there and I'll join you. I'd love to travel space. Only problem is that is would take about an estimated 160,000 years just to get to proxima centuri, our closest galactic neighbor. But that's cool, maybe we can find a wormhole. Let's go.

18. yarapario

yarapario Village Elder

Iquitos, Peru then up or down the Amazon for a 100 hundred miles or so until no sign of "civilization" can be seen...from there into the deep jungle.

19. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Member

Some tropical Island. doesn't matter where.

20. Stomped

Stomped Member

I'd go to Monte Carlo to play poker or French roulette.