Best Drug Combinations

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by Silverbackman, Jun 25, 2007.

1. THCsetmefree

THCsetmefree Member

hippy flipping= shrooms and mdma, or triple flipping, mdma, lsd, and psilocybin.

2. somenerdyfreak

somenerdyfreak Member

weed and acid! so mind-expanding, all the pseudo-hallucinations seem even better, its ultimate euphoria, and when you're coming down, you can get some fucking sleep!

3. .Xen.

.Xen. Member

my 2 favorite combinations are..
    LSD and 2c-b
    Mushrooms and Cocaine

The acid nexus combo was so freaking amazing.. it pretty much killed all of the anxiety i get from lsd and the visuals were completely insane! it was so freaking awesome. plus.. i love dancing.

coke and mushies i have done a few times and i dont know why but this combo is so good.. you just feel really nice on top of the mushrooms.. i dont know how to discribe it... its almost calming... but at the same time makes you more alert. i dont really like coke by it self at all.. its also pretty good with L sometimes...

4. krainaoz

krainaoz Member

mdma and 5 meo dipt beautiful combo

5. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

acid and shrooms is one experience that is beyond words.

6. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

mushies and weeds all the way but candyflippin is good fun too.

7. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Alcohol and Methylphenidate (Ritalin, Concerta) is my favorite. Alcohol increases the blood concentrations of the Methyl. by 50%. I've had many crazy, fun times with this combination. Unfortunately, I don't drink anymore for health reasons, and I take Adderall now, instead of Concerta.

8. malefic

malefic Guest

oxy and molly
    molly and mushrooms

9. dude54321

dude54321 Member

Weed and cid cause all I know. Mushie and cid seem like they would be complementary.

10. Doctor Porkchop

Doctor Porkchop Member

Alcohol, mushrooms, acid, and weed all at once. I've only experienced it once and it was really fun. I really want to do it again :D

11. brettoner

brettoner Member

some favs are mdma and shrooms, lsd and ketamine, and ghb and meth

12. etkearne

Of course, I also enjoy the combination of a low dose of opioid with a moderate to high dose of amphetamine or methlyphenidate. Dangerous if you take too much opioid or insert a benzo, but a valid combination otherwise if kept in moderation.

13. mast3reef3r

mast3reef3r Member

20 mg. 2c-e with an eighth of mushies about 20-30 minutes afterwards. Absolutely the most intense trip of my life. Me and some friends went fishing and all dosed this down by a creek, needless to say not much fishing got done. everything in my field of vision was turned into multi neon color heat waves and the body high was so overwhelmingly intense it felt like my face was melting off. Havent had the opportunity to do it after this day but I will achieve this state of conciousness again someday.

14. GlowingMarble

GlowingMarble Member

SWIM ses not much beets a LSD, Ketamine and MDMA mix. take the asid first, Inject (IM) the MDMA every 2 or 3 houers, snort the k bit by bit throwout the trip, and you will have one mined blowing experiance lol SWIM is still finding glow stiks all over the place and its bin months sens thay did that

15. etkearne

I very carefully tried one of the most dangerous combinations last night. I mixed a small dose of Butalbital (a barbiturate) with a medium dose of Suboxone (opioid). Needless to say I was in heaven. IT really is as good as they say. But I would not recommend it unless you are very knowledgeable about your body, your tolerances, etc. It could kill you if you dose just a little higher than what safety calls for. I almost feel bad posting that I did it as I don't want any people stupidly doing it, but it IS a great combination.

16. jill29

jill29 Member

Poppin some X and smoking ganja, those were the good old days

17. EggoKiller

EggoKiller Member

Oxy, Clonazepam, Caffeine. The combo of the gods, the combo that has wrecked the last 7 years of my life. Quite dangerous I might add, I've woken up in the middle of the night gasping for air. I'm lucky I've woken up from those instances. If you do mix opiates and benzos, remember that respritory failure while you're sleeping could and has happened.

18. ScottDK420

ScottDK420 Banned

LSD + weed I put ,although shrooms and weed, and nitrous oxide and shrooms or with weed is great..coke and heroin is too good IMO, lol

19. MDMA all the way

MDMA all the way Guest

MDMA + Bud + N20 + Ket :2thumbsup:

20. SairaxxBolumite

SairaxxBolumite Member

DXM and weed or DXM with clonazepam