Best Drug Combinations

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by Silverbackman, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Back in the stone age LSD and speed, with weed of course, was my favorite blend for a warm summer's day... and night.

2. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Alcohol + weed + MDMA used to be a favorite of mine.

3. PillShark

PillShark Member

MXE + Heroin was amazing

4. d0nny

d0nny Member

nothing on here with opiates.

5. untitled-10

untitled-10 Guest

MDMA with ketamine is a beauty, just incredible

6. Buddy of the island

Buddy of the island Member

I got some very defined and interesting visuals from NBOMe and Mushrooms!

7. Hipstudent

Hipstudent Member

i picked alcohol and cocaine. but i like lsd more and mdma more. and even mdma and alcohol more.

i just never had a threesome with lucy n molly. though i would love to try it and im sure my answer would change lol

but leave it to cocaine to be the one drug im always ranting im not doing. then soon as i go out with friends and were drunk and hear "LETS GET A GRAM"! FUCK YEAH!
    it sounds like a great idea-.-

8. mstoll

mstoll Guest

for me, speedball, of course

9. spongbob4 life

spongbob4 life Member

Favorite combo that I have tried is Cocaine and Alcohol. That Cocaethylene is some good stuff...

10. 3eyeswise

3eyeswise Members

4-aco-dmt and San Pedro... I was actually hearing music when nothing was on. Sounded like shpongle was playing inside my head

11. fucker_

fucker_ Members

Amphetamine+alcohol, LSD+THC, DXM+THC+methamphetamine(hcl), LSD+huffed Gas, Crack Cocaine+alcohol. Amphetamines like "Vyvanse" go so great with Alcohol it will result in you, walking down the road by yourself, just geeking hard. LSD. After taking your tabs, smoke a bowl to jump start your trip. If you huff gasoline through a cloth after your tabs have already kicked in, its gonna take you somewhere crazy weird. OKay, take a 2nd or 3rd plateau dose of DXM(anywhere from 12 to 16 triple c's), then you wanna wait until you are a couple hours into your trip. Smoke like 2 to 5 hits of Methamphetamine(hcl) *preferably via bulb, wait like 10 minutes. Smoke a good amount of THC, then something interesting happens. If this combo is done right, then when u focus on something for so long, your entire vision will fill up with visuals within about 15 seconds. Crack+Alcohol,,,, Isnt it always funner when u have coke with your booze?

12. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

Cocaine and Ketamine.

13. JustWendyNow

JustWendyNow Members

My current favorites are meth and opiates, oxi's are preferred. I relax with a nucn bowl of weed. Habits are getting too expensive though