Morning glory cold-water extraction(REALLY EASY)

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by Icktongo1, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

I found this by doing a quick search on google and it is EXTREMELY easy to do! Sorry if this has been posted before, but this is just so much easier then all of you who are doing all of thoughs polar and non-polar extactions.
    I plan on trying this out tommorow, and i'll post to see how well it goes!

2. thetrippyhippy

thetrippyhippy Member

let us know how it goes, seems a bit sketchy, someone should verify this process because frankly i hate waiting for and wasting seeds

3. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

yea.. i dont think im gonna do it today cuz i got zero sleep last night, and i wanna make sure that if i do try it i'm not in a bad mood. but when i do, ill post to all of you how it ent. if it works good then this is one of the easiest meathods ive seen.

4. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Well this is about the same as the balloon smash method. You just take the seeds and put them in something (like a balloon) and smash them to bits (after you've washed them, of course). Then you just mix in a drink and gulp it down with something tastey, juice is better cause it tastes really really bad. Have a good one!

5. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

OK, well i have just ingested 400 seeds with this extraction meathod.... the water tastes like 100% shit....... I injested all the water over a period of about 20 minutes and now im feeling rather queezy, but it's not as bad as when I ate seeds plain. I'm feeling a little bit out of it and not much else. I think it may just be a placebo right now though. Not sure. I'll check in tommorow and i'll tell you all how it went!

6. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

hope it works man

7. uplink

uplink Member

i've done it before (cold water extraction).

It will make you feel sick, it will make your inner thighs hurt, and it will make you feel tired. It will also make you trip.

HBWR is a better in my opinion (need so many fewer), although it has many of the same side effects. I like HBWR, don't get me wrong.

The rinsing step is to get rid of pesticides... you should be getting untreated seeds in the first place, not seeds from your general store.

8. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

ok guys, i was pissed as hell last night because I thought it hadn't worked... Well the neasea was no where near as eating the seeds without any extrction, and i was pissed cuz i waited 2 hours with no effects so i went to sleep... I was having a crazy dream, and then my phone rang a few hours later and woke me up.... i never answered it cuz i was trippin when i woke up. it definately works. I havn't tried any other extraction meathod so i can't compare, but this definately works!! and when i woke, i had no trace of a upset stomach :) and my head doesn't hurt or anything today, so thats a plus :)

9. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

exciting, sucks that you slept a bit of it away though. what was the trip like? any visuals?

10. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

Yea, I think I was in the comedown. Closed eye visuals were a definate, and a little bit of a "Swaying" when I moved my head around with my eyes open. With the closed eyes visuals I noticed I could control what they did which was really neat. And music was awsome.
    I think the reason none of the effects set in right away is because I ate a lot of food about 3 hours prior to ingesting the water. But I can honestly say, the nausea was definately no where near as bad as when eating the seeds plain.
    I'm planning on trying this again next weekend sometime, but with not eating anything all day, and I will stay up for 5 hours if I have to to get all the effects. I can't really trip during the day because of parents and such, so night time is my only option.
    I'm also considering grinding up some seeds and putting it in apple sause, because a lot of people said it masks the taste of the seeds really well.

11. uplink

uplink Member

the nausea goes away, it's mostly during the first part. Unfortunately, you will still get nausea with your extraction. You really need naphtha if you want no nausea.

12. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

Do you have any idea how old you have to be to get naphtha?

13. pbone

pbone Member

okay, i'm going to try this tomorrow. I let you guys know how it works out. My first method-crushing in a coffee grinder and drinking- did not turn out so well. I only got mild nausea, but I'm having more of a marijuana high. I feel a little bit dissassociated and shit seems to be a little bit closer to me, but nothing good. I took about 200.

I was planning on doing about 500 in the thing. I probably did more like 175 seeds today, and it was spread out through about 3 hours. Like I said before, I have a very mild high right now. Is 500 a safe thing to do? I don't want to have to amputate my legs or nothing... I just want to have an experience.

14. uplink

uplink Member

I've done it at 16. It was kind of sketchy, though.

pbone, you're old enough to buy HBWR online. Just get it, it's a million times easier than morning glories. Anyways, I'm sure your problem is that you didn't get heavenly blue morning glories. Pearly gates work too, but heavenly blue is the most well known.

15. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

Are Burpee heavenly blues morning glory seeds good? Because I think that is the brand everyone says you should buy at walmart. That's my only meathod of getting them at this point right now..
    I have a LITTLE town-like, hardware store right up the street from me, do you think they would have any naphtha there?

16. Four Winds

Four Winds Member

Home Depot's got Naptha man.

17. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

you can get naptha at any age. just get coleman lighter fluid, its petroleum ether, the same thing.

18. Icktongo1

Icktongo1 Senior Member

I don't think around here you can get lighter fluid at any age.. I tried to buy some zippo fluid last year sometime and they wouldn't sell it to me anywhere. I can't remember if they had said I had to be 16 or 18 lol.

19. hitman1cs

hitman1cs Guest

how was the grinding of the seeds and mixing them with apple sauce?!?!?! did it work just as well as this!?!?!?!

sorry for the late reply...

20. Pax MZ

Pax MZ Member

I've been looking into physcadelics in the past few days and I have to admit I really like what I read in terms of the description of so called "trips."

I myself want to experiment with such drugs, but lsd-acid is almost impossible to come by in the small town I live in. So these methods are rvery appealing to me, but I have a few questions before I go running off and trying it. Anyone willing to help feel free to reply.

1. Where do I find the seeds? And what is the cost?
    2. What's the fastest and best method to get the most lsa?
    3. Will marijuana affect the trip by ruining it?