Ingesting Opium Orally...

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by PsychMyke, Apr 28, 2007.

1. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Gee Sensei, I sure hope you are planning on using them for crafts, because as far as I know, posting the source for a plant that contains a schedule 1 narcotic is about as ignorant as you can get. Thank you for contributing to the degredation of the already frustrating process of legitimatley purchasing papaver somniferum poppies! Maybe, we should all post the names, addresses, email addresses and phone numbers of our hard working drug dealers on this public forum so that everyone get hooked up! Since, you seem to have no problem doing so. And what kind of question is : "Any comedown or withdrawl here?" Do you even know what an Opiate is?

2. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

ok well i was wondering about the comedown/withdrawal because i've read that there are different chemical ratios in pods compared to opium, which would change the after-effects as far as I understand. and my question was looking more for personal experience, I realized there would be a bit but I rarely phrase my questions as exactly what I mean.

Yes I do know what opiates are.

and its not like ebay is some secret that the gov. doesn't know about. dear god, if they have people monitering this forum, one would hope that they could have someone do a 5 minute search on ebay every few years.

3. Krsna Bhakti

And the police know the people on the street who are selling drugs, but without probable cause, generally they dont walk up and arrest you. Thank you for deleting the link :) The fact is that poppies are legal to sell, for what they are displayed on ebay to be used for : crafts. And we dont need links to them saying how to get high off of them. Yes, the gov. knows, but why fuel their fire? Plus, its ground for getting banned for the forums. I did you a favor bro, and by deleting it you did me a favor. Again, thank you

4. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

wow tastes like shit, what's the best way anyone has used to flavor. I did 2 green tea bags and much sugar for a 2 pod bit.

5. Krsna Bhakti

MUCH MUCH MUCH more sugar :tongue:
    try some honey, and some extracts like vanilla or such.
    Have fun :)

6. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

I might do it with a vanilla chai tea instead of water, that should work right?

7. Sensei

Sensei Senior Member

well hell. what I'm talking about is labeled oregon chai tea latte (concentrate).

8. BigSpark

BigSpark Guest

I agree about just making a tea out of it. In addition, you'll also feel the effects much quicker so you don't have to consume a lot. I've read that the effects are quicker if you drink or consume it in liquid form. Source: effects of opium

9. sincityboys

sincityboys Member

why dont you just try plugging the opium haha --ck eating it

10. Di_Alves

Di_Alves Guest

hey :D can you tell me the dosage that i should eat to get high?

11. Pillowpantslol

Pillowpantslol Member

Super old thread. To answer your question Alves opium is about 10% morphine by weight, meaning 1g of opium contains very roughly 100mg of morphine. Pods contain very roughly 50-100mg of morphine per pod. I can't stress enough that when trying tea start with a low dose.

Also: If you think that eating opium is stronger than smoking it, that's probably because you are SMOKING it. Opium has to be vaporized, smoking it will destroy almost all of the good stuff. Just be careful with the dosage when vaporizing as morphine causes a lot of respiratory depression and it hits you so fast that you could easily pass out and die.

12. so i scored a small piece of opium...and idk what to do with it...lol...i dont really want to smoke it cause i dont want to make it obvious in my house...so ive heard i can make tea out of it...any good methods for doing so? thanks. :)