Heroin Skepticism

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by mundi420, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

subHerban Greens-Man I just started looking at this thread again. I have been gone for about 5 months now. I can't tell you how fucking happy I was to read that you changed your mind about Herion. I wish so much I never touched the shit it really fucked my life for many years. my late Teens all the way to about 27 were like Hell because of Herion, when I was strung out I was a a peace of shit junkie that nobody could trust and buy the way it almost killed me 3 times because of OD's. Shit I love the Herion high but no high is worth your life, I see you like Sublime I love Sublime also they are my favorite Band buy far.So look no further then what Happend To Brad. Thats another great person taken form this earth because of Herion. I am so so glad you decided not to mess with it, That post of yours made my day I mean that. The drug is such a fucked up drug I hate it more then anything that has ever come into my life. But I a saying that after just shooting up a little while ago, even though I am not strung out and have a dope habbit anymore I still use every now and then probably ounce a month. I think I will have to use my whole life. Thats why dope is so fucked up all the shit it did to me and to this day I still fuck aroud with it !!!!!!

PS

Also Toke Trip I wish you all the Best man kicking you Habbit. I know its a bitch I have kicked Dope and opiates so many dam times and it gets worse every time you kick !!! I guess you can say I still have not quit and have a habbit because I am on Methadone clinic and still do mess with herion every now and then. You should think about going on Methadone it helped my life so dam much, I guess I could say I am now a normal person in society I work my family and my girl trust me, Life is 100% better now I don't wake up every day and try to think about what I am going to steal and rob and how I am going to get to Ghetto to get my dope, and when I finally have my dope then Worry about getting arrested dying form a OD and all the other stressful things that go along with addiction. I wish you all he best I hope you do it. any time you want to bull shit just shott me a message.

2. mundi420

mundi420 Member

3. RockINPills

RockINPills Member

How do you smoke heroin? what devices is needed?

4. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

if its powder Herion all you need is some tinfoil a lighter and a pen cap or a straw and you are good to go. Take the tinfoil sprinkle some Herion on it a little pile will do, heat the powder from underneath the foil put the straw over the powder and suck in the vapors as it heats up. It fuckes you up better then sniffing it bat has a real nasty ass taste. I have no idea how to smoke Tar Herion ?

5. Box Of Rain

Box Of Rain Member

not worth it. i lost my cousin to heroin. she was in the same position as you and didnt know what she was messing with did it once and took too much and died.
    its not worth it at all.

MAKeR likes this.
  6. RockINPills

RockINPills Member

Shoc i respect u for getting out of that then. Sounds ruff as fuck.
    I recently just quit drugs (8days...) and already can see the difference in my life.
    it got to the point of how am i getting high, and off waht.
    i didnt care what it was
    coke
    e
    shrooms
    pills
    painkillers
    opiates (never did h tho)

7. mundi420

mundi420 Member

Never, ever, ever ever ever.

8. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

^^ how come you revived a 2 year old thread? haha
    not tryin to be a dick, but your post was kinda pointless..

9. china_white

china_white Banned

hey blue can I be a dick?
    please please please?
    im so fucking tired of these newbs doing nothing but causing thread revivals
    and posting useless things,
    worse of all asking a question that was asked and answered 2 threads down!

10. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

haha go nuts man

11. china_white

china_white Banned

haha I think i already did :S

12. Vontae8390

Vontae8390 Member

hey i just want to say something. yes heroin is a very addictive drug....i've seen people strung out, plus i've heard countless stories...

but this is the thing....this is a hard ass drug, it depletes a lot of dopamine in your brain and your gonna love it.

But this shit is no joke, this is not a drug where you can do it a couple of times and be done with it, you need to be responsible with this shit and still maintain.

i just tried it for the first time 2 days ago, i was drunk as hell and decided to sniff a dub. I was drunk so i didn't feel it as i would sober, but anyway i ended up sniffing another dub after about 20 or 30 minutes because i thought it didn't really affect me..or maybe i just wasn't aware of it. It was relaxing.

It can be moderated. I think the key is to, get your dopamine levels back up ( which might take a while, maybe a couple of weeks? ) before doing it again

I'm pretty sure doctors and lawyers sniff it too, but you have to be careful, cause your going to want more. Ever seen hostel 2? Back of the car on the way to the killing?

The next day after i sniffed those 2 dubs, i wanted to try again because it was pretty awesome, but i thought about it and said nah. That's how you get addicted. You can have self control, i think the drug only grabs you if you have an addictive personality AND keep on sniffing it cause it feels so good. It's very tempting to say "shit, one more dub won't hurt.

Yes i kept thinking about it, 'damn i should sniff one more dub'...NO! This is a very serious drug and you can't sniff it like its nothing and keep doing and doing it.

I probally won't do any more for a couple of weeks, maybe a month, and it will only be a dub...nothing more. Again this drug depletes a lot of dopamine in your brain. Just be caureful. I think im going to just use it on special occasions, once or twice a month.

Also one more thing, like i said heroin depletes dopamine levels. Your going to want more, but just forget it, you can naturally release dopamine by laughing ( it only releases and very small amount of dopamine ) ....get some beer and weed and hang out with friends and laugh a lot, have a good time.

i think when people are depressed and try this shit, their dopamine is already low, and doing H is only going to deplete it more.

My cousin sniffs the H also, and he scars at least 4 points ( 4 .1 grams ) a week. Just don't do it, if you can't get high off of a point ( .1 gram ) anymore..LEAVE IT ALONE!! This drug is a once in a while thing. You need to seriously be responsible with this shit, and its really easy to give in and try some more. Your going to be making all kinds of excuses for yourself to try more...i only did this drug once and i can only imagine.

And if your depressed, DEFINATELY don't do this, lol. If your depressed dopamine levels are already low, so with the H your going to drain your shit and need more.

And do NOT shoot this shit with a needle...its a done deal once you've done that... Just becareful people, moderate, and be safe.

I havn't heard one story about a successful heroin moderation post where people still maintain.

13. china_white

china_white Banned

dude please dont revive threads, there honestly is no need

14. Vontae8390

Vontae8390 Member

lol sorry. Just wanted to get that across, people need to see shit like this. I'd rather people have the info on the drug than be ignorant and land there self in a rehab somewhere all sick and shit.

15. Bluez_Snooze

Bluez_Snooze Member

dude, not to be a dick..
    but you're the one who snorted H with a very little tolerance to opiates while drunk.
    which was not very smart..
    so i dunno if you should be the one giving advice on this subject.

16. Slingblade

Slingblade Member

lol for some reason i thought of the vid I saw where the firearms guy is giving a class, ABOUT GUN SAFETY, and shoots himself in the foot.

17. Vontae8390

Vontae8390 Member

lol. yea but i learned my lesson. I told my cousin he;s surprised I didn't OD. But now i know from now on. I pretty much can't even remember too much from that night except i was layin in the bed, watching tv, very noddy.

18. china_white

china_white Banned

and honestly? this aint coke bru
    u dont need to worry about the chemical unbalance
    thats not the cause of addiction or withdrawal (well not dopamine atleast)
    so sorry to say it but i still see no point in reviving this thread

19. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Yeah quit spamming fuckhead.

20. mundi420

mundi420 Member

I care not about the blowback from this thread's revival upon submitting this post. I was seventeen years old when I started this thread. It is hard to imagine how sad I must have been at that time, to have made a post like this. It is even harder to imagine what I may have become, had I not sought and obtained the deterrent advice that I was lucky enough to come across in many of the replies. (I only regret not having the clairvoyance then that I do now to have made the friends that I had then happier. Many of us may have been spared from so much pain, had we embraced more positive influences and interests. We didn't know how, and I prefer that nobody is to blame for the mysterious, circumstantial challenges that are involved in coming-of-age.)

I want to thank the HF community for saving me from even more pain, the extent to which I cannot fathom. No less, I will conclude, for perhaps even saving my life.