Heroin Skepticism

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by mundi420, Apr 15, 2007.

1. PsychMyke

PsychMyke Senior Member

hey man i agree with you...OC's are evil and so is Heroin...i dont condone the use of either by any means, I'm just saying when some noob posts saying he wants to try OC's everys replys giving him the correct dose in mg's and the best method of administration.

When someone posts about heroin its like a repeat of a DARE commercial.

In all reality people are going to do what they are going to do...no one is gonna change someones will to do something, especially over an internet forum....my advice would be to listen to Shocbomb...he knows his shit and hes absolutly right. You have no tolerance and you dont know the quality of the dirt your getting...shooting it would be a horrible idea and very dangerous at that, it could contain a dangerous cut that kills you as soon as you plunge the needle for all you know. If you are going to try it then snort it once and stay away from it for a while...use self control. Personally if I could smoke herbs, I would be fine with done smack only a coulpe times and stopping...its the lack of being able to do softer drugs thast drives me personally to harder ones.

2. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

you are right Myke and that is a good point OC's are just as bad as Herion if not worse in my opinion. The reason they are worse is because they like all pill's are more socially accepted buy people then Herion. People think just because oc's are a pill its not as bad as doing H and its more safe. Well that can not be further from the truth ? its pretty much the same dam thing. You can get just as hooked and die just as quick from OC's and other opiate pills as you can dope. Any opiate should be done in moderation and totaly respected. Manilly hard opiates like Herion, OC's, Dilaudid, Morphine etc, Ounce you fall in love with that high and become addicted its hard to come back !!! Its even harder to come back ounce you start shooting them up !!!

3. mundi420

mundi420 Member

4. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

in Ocean County, NJ. overdoses, emergency rm visits and death

from smack is way up.

the local paper is full of lurid dope stories.

The County is crawling with strike force who would just love to bust-up some
    punk kid with dope.

Please, identify yourself with a healthier set of people.

Please chose a lifestyle where you respect yourself

Peace!

5. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

heroin isn't an evil drug, nor is it instant addiction. You CHOOSE to continue to use. No matter how bad your withdrawls are, it is still a choice. Skin popping is one of the stupidest things i've evern heard of or seen, to be honest. If you are sticking a needle into yourself, at least get the most out of it. Every two weeks is pretty much my schedule for getting a balloon, i never build a tolerance, and i never miss veins. Insulin needles are real nice, but i usually end up using IM needles IV because i dont miss my veins. And by the way, i've n ever had a collapsed vein, even hitting hand veins with IM needles.

If you can get balloons, i've found 9 / 10 times the balloons are better than the powder.

6. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

You die slower not doing heroin. Why not just go shoot your brains out because you would die faster? Your logic doesnt work. Heroin is neither evil, nor poison in the strictest sense. A euphoric bliss accompanied by pain reduction would in some cases be the kindest (kindness is not usually considered an evil trait) solution to terminal patients. The fact of the matter is that nothing inanimate is evil; the intent to cause harm for pleasure is only present in concious beings -- humans. And only the dose separates a medicine from poison.

Perhaps if drugs weren't seen as an excuse to give up or fuck up people would not be so attracted to them for a mentally easy solution? Confronting failure sober or high is not nearly as difficult as trying to explain to oneself why one fucked up without an excuse such as "i'm a heroin junkie. i can't quit. heroin ruined my life." Bullshit, you ruined your life by not recognizing your problems.

7. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

how exactly do you go about determining what your inner soul is? shouldn't you crave knowledge and shun ignorance in order to experience, or at the very least understand the world around you in order to truly find your inner soul? Isn't trying to find your inner soul counterintuitive as in trying to find your inner soul your conciousness will be guided by outside influences rather than oneself?

8. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Toke Trip I don't know about Black Tar but when it comes to powder Dope Skin popping is a real smart way for someone who has never tried Herion IV to shot up with out the danger of it hitting your systum in 2 seconds and then ODing. For someone who wants to shot up and has never done it this is what I would recommend this is how I began shooting up after I changed from sniffing to the needle I then went on to main linning about 6 months later, Even though Herion is easy as hell to OD on no matter what way you use it, Most OD's come from Mainlineing, The 3 times I ODed was because of mainlining and every frined or person I know 75% of the time the OD is from mainlining also. the other 25% of the time its usally from mixing another drug with Herion at the time, usally another downer like Benzo's, getting drunk etc. Yeah someone who is use to dope skinpopping is a big ass waste but for someone who has never tried shooting up, skinpopping is way more safer. And with powder dope it does not matter if you hit the vein or not , Well its matters if you want the rush but missing a vain with powder dope is the same as skinpopping Dam I just missed with the bags I did a few hours ago. I was pissed because I did not get the pines and needles and the warm feeling up my back but I still got high, Missing with coke is a whole different story. Its a good way to get abscess or real bad infection and it burns like hell also. Bottom line is I would never tell someone who has not tried dope to maineline there first time shoting, Never !!! Someone who has never tried dope should not try it anyways in my opinion. I don't care if they are sniffing, Smoking, Shooting it etc, Its a fucked up drug that is better off left alone !!!

Also-inner soul and Herion just don't go together to good in my opinion,Dam I had no soul when I was strung out. shit if I was strung out and had a habbit and I found my inner soul I would sell the dam thing probably for a few bags of dope !

9. Trix_Bunny

Trix_Bunny Member

True PsychMyke, the problem is everybody thinks they have strong enough will power to keep a handle on thier use. "Sure wie'l just do it untill this bags gone, we've done coke and craic and meth and were not hooked" famous last words, but I get what your saying. And to everyone that said you can't get hooked on smack from a single use, thats the greatest load of shite I've ever heard. Sure it takes a few days to develop a physical addiction but for many many people the psychological addiction is instantaneous. And for some people, myself included its the psychological addiction thats the main problem, why do you think so many people get clean and end up back on it, the physical addiction has nothing to do with that.

To the person who started the thread, any hyperdermic syringe will work, I've shot up in the past using a pen tube with a needle attached by insulating tape, but like everyone else said, if your absalutely determined to try smack for some reason, start at a really low dose and smoke or snort it before you consider shooting up.

10. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Trix Bunny you are right its the same for me the physical addiction sucks but I know it will end after awhile, Its the mental part that always gets me. like Yesterday. I can't stop thinking about using and the high. Its wanting that high over and over again. That is what is most addictive !!!!!

11. egle

egle Member

its stupid , dont do it, nicely said soaringeagle

12. Box Of Rain

Box Of Rain Member

i just lost my cousin to heroin not so long ago.

i strongly suggest that you don't do it.
    im not just saying this to make people feel bad that i lost someone but how serious this drug really is.
    its nothing to mess around with.

13. mundi420

mundi420 Member

14. fryingsquirrel

fryingsquirrel Member

12 ml is 12 cc, two ways of saying the same thing. That is HUGE. 25G is also bigger than you need. If you are dead set on this I suggest finding someone who's shot heroin before to help, and an insulin syringe. 1cc or ml of water weighs 1 gram exactly, BTW.

15. The_Man_On_The_Hill

The_Man_On_The_Hill Member

Because your a teenager. Believe me as soon as your out of high school it's a totally different world out there. And yes heroin IS an out of this world feeling, but the consequences are sooooooooooooooooo not worth it. I had a friend who got addicted when he was 16!!!! Dropped out of school, robbed his own mother, did some horribly degrading shit, and now at 29 he is clean but takes meth biscuits every single day and STILL has horrible horrible HORRIBLE cravings!! I mean probation?? Cops? Drug tests?? Who gives a fuck!! I've been on the street ssince I was 16, locked up numerous times in numerous states, and have fucked up waaaaaayyyyyy too many times but I would never throw away my shitty life for the H bomb. Never ever ever. Be around someone in your own life who is addicted or has been addicted and you will see first hand what it does!

Again shooting is just insane. It is instantaneous. The guy I was talking about earlier^^ his first time shooting up it wasnt that much, it think it was .1, and he ended up in the hospital soo close to ODing. You just never know what your getting and you may not think it'll happen to you but you could FUCKING DIE the first time!!!!!!!!! Is that worth the "high" or the "low" as I like to call it? It will twist your mind and you dont know what your fucking with.

Well, No it is not worth your time and life, Yes it is THAT good, Yes it will ALWYAYS BE IN YOUR MIND, even after 13 years since my friend first tried it it is STILL in his mind, Coke and crack aren't that bad compared to H IMO it's nothing but BAD news.

From what I understand smoking and snorting is about the same feeling. Shooting it is the addict rush! If your mind is set to do it, I suggest smoking, I hear it's not as addicting that way.

If you Fuck with needles you will:
    Fuck your mind
    Fuck your life
    Fuck your family
    Fuck your relationships
    Fuck your happiness
    Fuck your self esteem
    Fuck everything and everyone

Dude................I don't know what else to say. And I hate people who are judgemental and all that shit like i've been in this post but it saddens me so much.

99.9999% of people who try heroine for the first time DO NOT know what they are getting into. They hear the stories and "that wont happen to me" "im stronger" but you DO NOT know what your getting into.

H is a slow, painful, hurtful, self-inflicted suicide!!!

*Be Careful*

~PeAcE~

16. The_Man_On_The_Hill

The_Man_On_The_Hill Member

Also I see it's been 5 months since your first post and you still haven't shot up. That is awesome bro!!!!!!!!!!

KEEP ON THE RIGHTEOUS PATH!!!

~PeAcE~

17. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

The only time I would do H is if I was going to die, or was trying to kill my self. Even then there are better ways to do it, in my opinion.

18. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

I quit my 3 ball a day habit (about .5g of tar for 75 is what i get... 3 balls) a week ago and am still clean. After a little longer than a month. Yeah, withdrawls hurt and you feel horrible, but I wean with Dilaudid & Vicoden, then just Vicoden. Takes about 4-5 days. My musces feel sore but no ripping themselves off my bone, and the headache don't let me think, but you gotta just pull through it. I'll probably start again just before Thanksgiving, and go until New Years. Just because people say you can't control it doesn't mean you can't; it just means they can't.

19. runlikehell

runlikehell Member

"Ive seen the needle and the damage done, a little part of it in everyone, 'cause every junkys like a setting sun to keep vfrom running out."

"It makes me feel like Im a man when I put a spike into my vein, let me tell you things arent quite the same, when Im rushing on my run and I feel just like Jesus sun....Heroin be the death of me. Heroin, Its my wife and its my life."

Oh the glory and hell that is diacetlmorphine. A true paradox, pleasure spiked with pain. Do not touch it, ever, and if you do snort it. Shooting will be your demise. Smoke opium, take morphine pills, hydromorphone, even China White(Fentanyl) pops, just do not shoot skag, ive truly seen the needle and the damage done.

20. subHerban Greens

subHerban Greens Member

After reading the first page of this thread I've changed my mind. I too was thinking about trying heroin, but those first posts changed my mind. I think hearing that kinda of anti-drug talk from a few drug users makes me really believe it. I know I can trust it because they have experience but the gov't and the real antidrug people have never even tried ganja; so they can't say shit about the harder drugs.

I hope that made sense to you people. Anyway thanks.