Flouride

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Isil, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Notice I said SLIGHTLY better. I don't drink bottled water, but if you can find a spring water and not a filtered water, it's better than tap water. Personally, I don't drink anything that's in plastic, but that's a whole other thread in itself.

2. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

3. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

The reason dentists use fluoride is because it strengthens tooth enamel, Pressed_Rat. It also helps prevent tooth decay by binding to the hydroxyapatite crystals in enamel. And you misinterpreted what I was saying earlier, which wasn't your fault. When I mentioned that I've had a lot of exposure to fluoride and no cavities, I meant that it if fluoride is bad and causes tooth decay, like is being claimed in this thread, why haven't I had a cavity?

Overexposure to fluoride, called fluorosis, can occur in areas where there is naturally a very high concentration of fluoride in drinking water (as has already been pointed out in this thread). However, fliters are often put in place in these areas to decrease the amount of fluoride in water. Also, children under six years of age are generally the people most vulnerable to fluorosis. The recommended concentration of fluoride in drinking water is one part per million. It takes more fluoride than that to cause fluorosis. Like I said before, ever hear of too much of a good thing?

Also, the fluoride in toothpastes and mouthwashes is topical fluoride, which does not cause fluorosis. So you don't need to switch to $10 a bottle "super kewl trendy organic" toothpaste.

How can you possibly believe that your dentist is an evil neo-con who wants to "dumb you down" and destroy your teeth by giving you a fluoride treatment? I mean, seriously, this is verging on paranoid schizophrenia. Sure, I want a real investigation of 9/11, too, but this is simply ridiculous. And besides, if this was a real conspiracy, this would have to be the lamest and least successful conspiracy imaginable.

And just so you know, fluoride is found naturally in water, especially in underground water supplies. So those people with wells could have a better chance of over exposure to fluoride than those using fluoridated city water, which is monitored for fluoride concentration. Heh, so I guess you're all fucked in one way or another, right?

4. Pressed_Rat

What you said about the so-called "benefits of fluoride" has been disproven. As a mater of fact, it's never even been proven that fluoride strengthens tooth enamel. That is simply propaganda. It's like the saying that if you say a lie so many times, it eventually becomes reality. If you want to post some nonsense from government organizations like the ADA and FDA saying how good fluoride is, go ahead.

It's obvious you have not researched the history of fluoridated water or the people involved in it. I am sure you have never heard names like Oscar Ewing or ALCOA.

Fluoride dumbs people down. It makes them apathetic and easier to control. That's why the Nazis used it in the drinking water at Auschwitz.

Of course most dentists are not "evil neocons with an agenda." They are like most doctors who have their thoughts and opinions dictated to them by the major medical journals which are all funded by big-pharma. Most dentists truly believe fluoride is good because that is what has been pounded into their heads by the medical establishment. Those who have actually researched fluoride themselves know that the exact opposite is true.

[​IMG]

5. Pressed_Rat

"The level of fluoride the government allows the public is based on scientifically fraudulent information and altered reports. People can be harmed simply by drinking water."

- Dr. Robert Carton, Ph.D, former Environmental Protection Agency Scientist (20 years), Food & Water Journal, Summer 1998

"The real purpose behind water fluoridation is to reduce the resistance of the masses to domination and control and loss of liberty."

- chemist Charles Perkins, 1954

"All of Europe is using ozone to clean their water supplies. Here they use chlorine. They want us with cancer. And how do we get cancer? With the vaccinations and
    immunizations, where they inject us with live viruses, like the hepatitis vaccine-every one of them has the HIV virus, SV-40. What they're doing is what they learned in Nazi Germany. They implemented here and they continue their research in the CIA."

- Interview of Eric Jon Phelps

"It is concluded that artificial fluoridation appears to cause or induce about 20-30 excess cancer deaths for every 100,000 persons exposed per year after about 15-20 years."

- Dean Burke

"I say this with all the earnestness and sincerity of a scientist who has spent nearly 20 years' research into the chemistry, biochemistry, physiology and pathology of fluorine--any person who drinks artificially fluorinated water for a period of one year or more will never again be the same person mentally or physically."

- chemist Charles Perkins, 1954

"Fluoridation of our community water systems can well become their most subtle weapon for our sure physical and mental deterioration..."

- Letter to The Catholic Mirror, Springfield, MA, January 1952, from Dr. E.H. Bronner (Einstein's nephew, and chemist who had also been a WWII prisoner of war)

"It's a toxic waste product of many types of industry; for instance, glass production, phosphate fertilizer production and many others. They would have no way to dispose of the tons of fluoride waste they produce unless they could find some use for it, so they made up this story about it being good for dental health. Then they can pass it through everyone's bodies and into the sewer. It is a well coordinated effort, to keep it from being declared for what it is -a toxic waste."

- Dr. John R. Lee, former chairman of Marin County, CA Environmental Health Committee

"Fluoride is more toxic than Lead and only marginally less toxic than Arsenic."

- Clinical Toxicology of Commercial products, 5th Ed. 1984

"Fluoride is a carcinogen by any standard we use. I believe the EPA should act immediately to protect the public, not just on the cancer data, but on the evidence of bone fractures, arthritis, mutagenicity, and other effects."

- Dr. William Marcus, Ph.D, Environmental Protection Agency Scientist, Food & Water Journal, Summer 1998

"We do know that the use of drinking water containing as little as 1.2 - 3.0 parts per million of fluorine will cause such developmental disturbances in bones as osteosclerosis, spondylosis and osteopetrosis, as well as goiter, and we cannot afford to run the risk of producing such serious systemic disturbances in applying what is at present a doubtful procedure intended to prevent development of dental disfigurements."

- Journal American Dental Association, October 1944, Editorial

" Every exterminator knows that it (sodium fluoride) is the most efficient rat-killer..."

- Letter to The Catholic Mirror, Springfield, MA, January 1952, from Dr. E.H. Bronner (Einstein's nephew, and chemist who had also been a WWII prisoner of war)

"Fluoridation of water systems can be slow national suicide, or quick national liquidation. It is criminal insanity--treason!"

- Dr. E.H. Bronner, Mfg. Research Chemist, Los Angeles

"Based on data from the National Academy of Sciences, current levels of fluoride exposure in drinking water may cause arthritis in a substantial portion of the population long before they reach old age."

- Dr. Robert Carton, former EPA Scientist

"Segments of the population are unusually susceptible to the toxic effects of fluoride. They include "postmenopausal women and elderly men, pregnant women and their fetuses, people with deficiencies of calcium, magnesium and/or vitamin C, and people with cardiovascular and kidney problems."

- United States Public Health Service Report (ATSDR TP-91/17, pg. 112, Sec.2.7, April 1993

"I know of absolutely no, and I mean absolutely no means of prevention that would save so many lives as simply to stop fluoridation, or don't start it where it is otherwise going to be started. There you might save 30,000 or 40,000 or 50,000 lives a year, cancer lives. That is an awful lot of lives a year."

- Dr. Dean Burk Ph.D. (34 years at the National Cancer Institute). Judicial hearing, January 14, 1982. Safe Water Foundation vs. City of Houston, District Court of Texas, Harris County, 151st Judicial District, 80-52271

"Here in Toronto we've been fluoridating for 36 years. Yet Vancouver - which has never fluoridated - has a cavity rate lower than Toronto's."

- Dr. Hardy Limeback, B.Sc., Ph.D., in Biochemistry, D.D.S., head of the Department of Preventive Dentistry for the University of Toronto, and president of the Canadian Association for Dental Research

"As a toxicologist involved in fluoride research for over ten years, I was stunned by the Calgary Regional Health Authority's glib comments proclaiming water fluoridation safe. The 'fifty years' of studies about fluoride safety, do not exist. The "ongoing intensive research on fluorides and fluoridation', does not exist, certainly none investigating safety."

- Dr. P. Mullenix, Ph.D., research scientist, 1997 letter to Calgary Councillors

"Fluoride is an accumulative poison which accumulates in the skeletal structures, including the teeth, when the body is exposed to small daily intakes of this element. ...it is like lead accumulation in the bone until saturation occurs and then lead poisoning sets in."

- Dr. P.H. Phillips, biochemist, University of Wisconsin

"[fluoridation] amounts to mass medication to contest a disease which is neither life threatening nor grossly debilitating. I'd rather not see any more chemicals in the water. We're trying to treat this problem [decay] much like trying to kill a fly with a shotgun."

- Dr. Conrad Sonntag, Alberta Dentist, 1992

6. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

touche' Matt, stick it to the deniers brother!

7. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

That's a very impressive list of quotes. Very convincing if you read who they're credited to.

8. Pressed_Rat

Another thing is, fluoride is fluoride. Lucifer_Sam says that what's in the toothpastes and mouthwash is "topical fluoride." Well, one of the ways fluoride most readily enters the bloodstream is through absorbtion via the mouth. The same goes for showering. Most people don't take into account that when they bathe and shower, they are also absorbing in fluoride through their skin as well as breathing it in from the steam. That's why I own a KDF shower filter.

Lucifer_Sam says it's bordering on paranoid schizophrenia to be concerned about this, yet he probably thinks vaccines are good, too.

9. Ducky

Ducky Member

Are there any filters or anything to get the fluoride out? Cause to tell you the truth I`m pretty damn freaked.

10. Pressed_Rat

Yes, there are filters. There are KDF filters and activated alumina filters you can buy that will remove fluoride from the water. There are different types of units you can buy. Some go below the sink while others are attached to the faucets. They also have them for showerheads as well.

11. Ducky

Ducky Member

That's a relief, I thought we were done for sure.

12. Pepik

Pepik Banned

There is fluoride in beer. Gonna stop drinking it now?

13. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

that depends on the beer, where and how it's made. if you know your stuff you know what kind of beer to drink.

14. Pressed_Rat

That is true. It depends on the beer and, more particularly, where it's made. A lot of the European beers I drink -- in particular the ones from Belgium -- are brewed with on-the-source well water. I am sure some of the beer I drink does contain fluoride. Unfortunately, there is no way around completely avoiding it. All you can do is work to minimize your exposure to it. I do this by drinking only filtered or spring water and using fluoride-free toothpaste. In doing this, I am consuming a lot less fluoride than the average person.

15. Pepik

Pepik Banned

You think the globalists are going to tell you what they put the fluoride in? Looks like that and the chemtrails have already dumbed you down!

16. Kizen

Kizen Member

does distillation remove flouride?

thanks

17. deleted

deleted Visitor

intresting component in ANTI psycotic medications.. "Risperdal''.

give a patient risperdal and fluorinated water? "scratches head"..

yes.

18. Kizen

Kizen Member

Thankyou,

Im considering purchasing a distiller

19. forrealz

forrealz Banned

There is no need to have flouride added to water,simple as that.It's already in most toothpastes.Many other countries do NOT add it now,what the fuck is Americas problem?

20. Kizen

Kizen Member

Its not only America, do some research and you might just find the majority of countries flouridate the water.