Flouride

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Isil, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Isil

Isil Member

"According to Dr. Len Horowitz and other broadcasters, fluoride has no studies showing dental value, but IS an agent which calms the populace, making them less interested in what is going on around them. This has been backed by animal studies."

http://www.***********/article/links/fluoride_links.htm

Eh...I dont want to go to the dental hygenists office anymore >.>

2. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

Goddamn..

I've never trusted dentists..

Or taken the flouride pills they perscribe me.

3. Isil

Isil Member

They've got flouride pills? o_O

Here's a quote from another site:

"The more serious health concern is that dental fluorosis is not the only harmful health effect that results from overexposure to fluoride. Fluoride has been linked in government and scientific reports to a wide range of harmful health effects, including: bone and tooth decay (including dental and skeletal fluorosis, bone pathology, arthritis, and osteoporosis) Alzheimer's, memory loss and other neurological impairment, kidney damage, cancer, genetic damage, and gastrointestinal problems. In addition, fluoride has been found to leach lead from old water pipes and soldering material, which has resulted in increased lead levels in people."

Thats really...crappy o_O It's funny that flouride would be used by dentists, when it causes tooth decay.

I read that 60% of the US population is exposed to flouride (in water, food, and all that...) as opposed to the 2% of Europe.

4. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Fluoride is indeed an intellect suppressant. Fluoride in water was first used in the Nazi concentration camps for this very reason. Do you think the Nazis were worried about the dental health of their prisoners? I sincerely doubt it. Plus, consider the fact that Toronto's water is fluorinated, while Vancouver's is not. Toronto has far more cavities per head than Vancouver does.

5. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Quite right. There is enough fluoride in one of those small tubes of toothpaste to kill a toddler if they consumed it all at once. I would recommend Tom's of Maine if you're looking for a good fluoride-free toothpaste.

6. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

They're sick..

they're all sick.

7. Isil

Isil Member

Holy hoot >.<

I feel so deficient of knowledge at the moment (perhaps its the flouride xD).

Edit: Is there a list you know of that contains which cities in the US have water systems treated with flouride?

8. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Are you living in an area with fluorinated water? It's also good to keep in mind that there is a much higher concentration of fluoride in toothpaste than in water. However, you comsume a lot more water than you do toothpaste, so it balances out pretty well. I use fluoride-free toothpaste, and have a well, so I don't consume any. It's the life :D

9. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

I wasn't able to find a list with a quick search, but if you tell me the name of your city I can probably find out.

10. Isil

Isil Member

Alrighty, that'll be cool. I live in this crappy little place called Chesterfield, in Michigan.

Heh...I just checked the toothepaste tube I use. There's a giant label that says "Flouride" on the front xD

I threw it away...Perhaps thats a waste. Well, not really. I dont want that stuff in my mouth ever again.

11. madlizard

madlizard Senior Member

Fuck, man.

When I tell people it's just going to be another reason for them to think I'm crazy.

12. Isil

Isil Member

xD

This is something everyone certainly needs to know about, though. Just look at the severity of the health hazards >.< Its crazy.

13. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

search for old lyme and portland maine Nalencer, please?

14. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

I tried my best, but I can't find out anything about the water in either place. If you live there, it wouldn't be hard to find out.

As for people thinking you're crazy, well, you have to stop caring what they think. Worrying what other people think is a very tiny box to place yourself in. Indeed, that's how the system holds itself together. The populace polices itself by watching for anyone who steps out of line and shoving them back in. However, if you refuse to be pushed back in, you're doing your part. The evidence is on your side. All they have is assumptions based on nothing.

15. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

Are you for fuckin real? I like, dont get it! I dont get why the fuck this isnt bigger public knowledge??? I get my toothpaste from health food stores and it is all natural anyway, but woah man. Fluoride in water systems? I had no fucking clue. Is tha not dangerous? Why dont more people know about this? (I live beside Toronto)

16. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

You know, what disgusts me, if this is really truth, it was mandatory for me to get fluoride every time I went to the dentist before the age of 18, because thats when insurance covered it.

17. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

It is indeed true. Check this out.

http://www.heilkunst.com/drugs3.html

The reason it's not bigger public knowledge is because those orchestrating it do not want to the public to know. It's absolutely ridiculous that they would put something in the water to improve oral health. Out of so many healthy things they could add, why that? It makes us stupider, and it causes a myriad of serious health problems.

There are so very many ways in which public health is being eroded all the time: fluoride, aspartame, MSG, chemtrails, GM foods, to name but a few. This is calculated and absolutely intentional. It gives insight into the insane corruption of the system that these things can be allowed. Aspartame is something you might look into, especially if you or anyone you know drinks diet cola on a regular basis.

18. Smelly Socks

Smelly Socks is probably lurking

Is there Flouride in bottled water?

I've been drinking a lot of bottled water lately and I've noticed a decline in my cognitive thinking. I'm a little bit slower than usual and my words come out all jumbled. I've just realized that it has only started happening since I started drinking this water, so maybe that's it? I can't see anything that lists ingredients on the bottles or box, so I don't know, but it seems plausible.

19. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Some brands contain fluoride, some don't. They all contain some harmful agents, such as ozone, which is poison. Aquafina does have it. Dasani doesn't. I think most kinds do. It usually will list an amount at the bottom of the label.

20. Lady of the Freaks

Lady of the Freaks Senior Member

it's good to see some people using their brains and common sense. yeah! i've been avoiding fluoride for almost a decade since i figured out it was making me sick. and i'll tellya, it's harder to avoid than you think. even if you have no fluoridated water at home, you get exposed to it when you travel, when you buy food, take precription drugs, etc. your body can excrete half of what you consume at best. the rest stays in your body wreaking toxic havoc for the rest of your life.

yeah, alotta people think i'm nuts, but i don't give a damn. if they refuse to listen, they laugh their way to premature aging, disease and death. pure food and water are essential for good health. stick to your guns. don't let 'em turn ya into an addle-brained sheep!