Nudity at Home

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Xiaoyan, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nextGENERATIONhippie

nextGENERATIONhippie Member

if you want to, then yes... if you dont, then no

2. hairyballs

hairyballs Member

i Like to be naked around the house, as does my wife (it makes spontanious sex easier), I try not to do it if my daughter is around, although has had an eyefull more than once. But I do get a turn on walking around naked in front of the windows, or having sex with the curtains open. There is a students house opposite us with a couple of young female students, I know they have seen me in the buff more than once! Thats gets me horny!!

3. jamesnudist

jamesnudist Member

me and my sister are always nude together we take showers together and noone seems to mind anyore

joe manusa likes this.
  4. Neonude71

Neonude71 Member

I like many of the opinions shared on this thread... I'm researching nudism/naturism and trying to figure out the right reasons for doing so. And of course, other peoples reasons. I was not aware it was legal to do around your children and that there are actually events/gatherings for families. Doesn't that go against the law? I'm very confused on that subject. I'm also not sure how I would introduce my 10 and 8 yr olds to nudism, although they are as liberal in thought as myself. And what about erections around children??? I'm sorry, but I've always had a problem with the fact that my mind is only allowed to lust after 18 and above... but if a girl is 17 and 364 days, I'll go to hell and jail for admitting that I like her naked body!
    -Too many questions and I guess I'm worried I'd go to jail for getting an erection around someone's 16 yr old daughter!
    Peace and love to all of you! -Will

5. nextGENERATIONhippie

You can't go to jail for being attrated to a peson younger then 18, its only illegal to have sex with someone younger then 18

6. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

People are certainly eager to share their lack of knowledge--

In New Jersey, it's legal to have sex with anyone 16 or over.

Go look it up if you don't believe me:
    http://www.moraloutrage.net/staticpages/index.php?page=Newjersey

Edited to say maybe I shouldn't have used the word "anyone" there. It's not always legal. But usually.

7. Neonude71

Neonude71 Member

Amontillado,
    I think Nextgenerationhippie was generalizing. 18 is the accepted norm. Yes, in many states, the law is different, as well as different countries. I've been told that 12 is the legal age of consent in Amsterdam, along with the acceptance of some widely used herbs... and yet, I have also been told that they have the lowest rate (per capita) of teenage pregnancies and the lowest rate of drug related crime...
    Thank you both for the replies. I'm trying to discover people's motivations for becoming naturists and see if they appreal to me... obviously, not being around it has me asking questions about proper ettiquette... hence the first post. As a normally clothed person, I am worried that a pretty 14 yr old will walk up to me to chat and I would get an erection. Not sure if I would, or how it would be taken if I did...
    I just wouldn't want to get ostrasized... Kind of hard to explain.
    But thanks a lot, ...any advice is helpful. I'm searching for groups in the NW US, right now. -Have a great one!

8. nextGENERATIONhippie

Personally i dont have an y experience so i cant say how it would be taken, but based on things ive hear it probibly woundnt be a big deal. Also as you get more used to lifestyle, the eretions will happen less and less. as for my motivations, it just feels so free and natural to be naked. It has nothing to do with sex or seeing girls nude. Its just that it feels natural, because it is, I dont beleive we given these beatiful bodies so we can cover them up. As a wise person said "if God wanted us to be naked, we woulde have been born that way!"

9. natfamdad

natfamdad Banned

neo contact me i have the same issue when aruond yung nude ones at home

10. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

this reminds me I have been naked all day...

11. natfamdad

natfamdad Banned

xiaoyan i would like to talk to you about erection issues around the kids at home we are nudists at home and with a couple of other friends with kids. i have erection issues though around my friends young daughters and he seems to get erect too around mypreteen kids when we are all nude

12. standingseated

standingseated A Back Scrubber

How does that make you feel?

Personally, I think having an erection is like pooping. It's natural, but there's a place for it. A little decorum is polite and a sign of respect.

When I was younger, I'd watch sexy films with my sister from time to time. I'd get erections. When it happened, I'd just go get a drink of water and let it pass. When it happens while watching sexy films with my wife, now, I put her hand on it. You've got to know what's appropriate for the place and relationship.

If it doesn't seem inappropriate to you, well, that's fine for you. But if it makes you feel uncomfortable, you should explain that you don't need to be that familiar with their sexual side, any more than you need to be familiar with how they poop.

joe manusa likes this.
  13. JulianaSilver

JulianaSilver Member

14. standingseated

Do you have a man in the home? If so, what are his thoughts about this?

How long have you been practicing family nudity at home?

It seems to me the situation needs some demystifying. Do the kids know about the birds and bees? If so, to what extent? Have you laid out rules about boundaries and what is and is not appropriate for family members?
    Maybe you should all sit down as a family and discuss these issues.
    I have to say that the tones of incest and pedophilia in this thread are very disturbing (especially Xiaoyan's comments...I just can't understand that kind of thinking...) Nudism has nothing more to do with these issues than does clothing.
    At a minimum, I'd tell the boy that when he gets an erection, he should seek some privacy. 12 year olds are already pretty familiar with the need for privacy, and it seems odd that he wouldn't feel embarrassed about his situation, particularly if he'd never seen the man of the house in such a state.
    If he has seen a man or men in such a state, and accepted it as normal, then I'd say that's where you made the mistake. Some things just aren't appropriate for kids or family or polite society, and it's better to correct it now. Romantic and sexual relationships are special and work by different rules, and are special to some extent because they work by different rules. The kids need to understand this.

15. Friggin Joe

Friggin Joe Member

A lot of nudists lend to the credibility of anti-nudism sentiment.
    Not all, but not just a few, nudists are also sexually open and free, and that association are just the "myth" what the other nudists wish to dispell. The mindset of 'freedom' encompasses a lot.
    "Myth" is being quoted due to the fact there are enough nudists making the nudism = sex opinion factual.

A son's erection exciting you, regardless of whether it's the idea of an erect penis itself or it being attached to him that's doing it, is simply bringing things into sexual territory.

What's ok for you as an adult will not necessarily be ok for them as adults who reflect on things and have their psychology affected by their past. No matter what you teach them, you should want nothing more than for your kids to NOT take on your values by default. And if/when they're strong and smart enough to assess life for themselves, where do YOU want to be in their mind?
    Think hard about it and see who lies where in your priority.

If a man had said he got an erection while his daughter was playing naked, we'd have a bigger fuss, but at least give yourself that to think over.

Also having to "admit" to being exciting in itself shows you associate it with guilt. if you have to admit something about the affair, then your intent and lifestyle are in the wrong, and it's not just you involved in it.

I don't have a problem with anybody seeing any part of the human body. Nor do I condemn anybody who has sexual feelings stirred up next to any naked body, as nudity and sex seemed to be paired by default. But as a parent, you sure as fuck better get your act straight and think long and hard about the cause and effects this sort of think can have down the road. If you have to "admit" to deelings, then it sounds like you need to ask yourself some questions and see where your conscience takes your ideas on it.

16. standingseated

Hear! Hear!

I don't think I've ever actually written that before, but there it is.

17. Friggin Joe

Friggin Joe Member

How do you know this?
    You're projecting. [/psych101:$]
    If your intent and ideas are in question you can't simply use your judgement to tell how the world thinks.

Personally, you get excited at your son's erection.
    You associate nude with sex, trained as it were by nature or society.

Personally, I get slightly turned off a the site of a family member's nudity. Slightly.
    Regardless, that, too, is conditioning by society saying "ew."

You're wrong to say you cannot separate the two, as wrong as I'd be to say we all get turned off at the thought of naked family.

18. Friggin Joe

Friggin Joe Member

Do you really think you know it's not hurting them? Is your insight into the minds of others that deep and powerful?
    How on earth do you know they're not full of questions and potential issues with living that way? The problem is, we do not know what really goes on under the hood. Hell, the kids themselves probably don't.

On one hand, anything is natural, etc.
    On the other hand, people live in society and more importantly kids do develop their own opinions and natural feelings on matters.
    Don't think they aren't just as likely to wind up thinking "dad's a perverted piece of shit" as they are to thinking "dad was really cool," regardless of what your real intention is.

I don't mean to target just you, but that's actually a case where one's feelings and opinions may ultimately reflect very differently on the kids involved, in the end. What you've given them is a heavy load on their chest. (edit: lol, I hope that's not unintended pun)
    Are they going to grow up to be girls who can tell the man in their life, who's going to want to marry them, share all their thoughts and feelings, meet the family, etc, "I watched my dad masturbate in front of me," or are they going to grow up as girls with a questionable secret they're afraid to share, and leave it on their chest their whole life.
    Dad's a big presence in a woman's heart and psychologically developed mind. You can be fucking up things for people big time no matter what the intent.

Now to address nudism vs sex, and all these random erections that appear to happen whilst the men are just walking around... do they get so many erections randomly while everyone is clothed?

edit: seems I took the troll bait from this douche. http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=289209

19. FrightfulAccountant

FrightfulAccountant Member

You Prudisch?
    Hell no...

You like to see your sun walking naked around?
    having an erection?

Ow my god...

I feel compasion for your children, if ths are the values you give to them...

20. frank1011

frank1011 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

At 10 months I wouldn't worry about her grabbing it - she doesn't know much at this point so she thinks its just a toy or something. Let her grab it, to her, its just something to grab and nothing more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.