Nudity at Home

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Xiaoyan, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alonso376

Alonso376 Members

So many more men live and provide for themselves alone than women. Pretty sad when some women will class a man as pathetic for living at home yet a majority of women tend to seek out a male partner who can provide

2. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

So you are OK with your son getting erections from seeing your daughter nude? When you get a little excited from seeing his erection, do you mean you get sexually aroused from seeing it, or find yourself having sexual thoughts?

3. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Except that the original poster admitted that she gets a little excited when she sees her son's erections. So in this case it sounds like she can't ignore it.

4. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I agree with your first sentence. It could lead to sexual experimentation between the boy and his sister. If their mom gets a little excited from seeing her son's erection, I would think her daughter might feel the same way.

5. Growing up my family wasn’t nudist but there were no big scenes when us kids were naked. When I was in my teens my mom came into the bathroom and watched me in the shower. I’m sure I had some degree of erection as boys do while showering. She told me I turning into a man, and I still remember the confidence that gave me. She did a few more times so I’m sure that was enjoyable for her, although a little embarrassing for me. It’s a good memory. As my daughters were growing they ran around the naked some and we never shamed them. When they started getting pubic hair I complemented, remembering my mom’s kind words. One daughter showed her body when she was getting well developed and I did get hard (clothed). Doesn’t mean I wanted her - it just happens. Erections and exposures just happen in families.

Very Fast Car and NudistTed like this.
  6. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

That sounds a little unusual that your mom would watch you in the shower, especially since it sounds like she went to the bathroom specifically to watch you shower. Did she watch you also get out of the shower naked and wet? Was she married to your dad at the time?

7. Not unusual for my mom, she’s into everybody’s business! I showered in the bathroom in mom and dad’s bedroom. She glimpsed in for 5 seconds or so 3 or 4 times over a couple years. She was just proud to see her boy growing up.

NudistTed likes this.
  8. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I guess if she stared at you she must have liked what she saw. But I still think that it's somewhat unusual for a woman to want see her son naked once he's become a teenager.

9. OK I’ll let her know, but she’s 85 now so …

10. CyclingNaturally

CyclingNaturally Members

This sounds like my mother in law. One of the first times she saw me naked was when we were on vacation and she came into our hotel room and waited for us while I was in the shower. I remember hearing my wife asking her why she couldn't wait in her own hotel room, and she said "We are on vacation. I might as well get a chance to see what is making you so happy!" So I came out without a towel and let her see what made her daughter so happy. The rest is history.

Todd56 likes this.
  11. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

My mother has seen me naked since birth.........and to this day still sees me naked. Lots of mothers and dads see their children naked, even into adulthood. Not everyone is from a "no naked policy" home or family. From my own experience. I truly believe family nudity is way more common than people care to admit. Most families, like mine, don't go bragging they see each other naked. It's a family affair, not a public affair.

Very Fast Car and Old70#PA like this.
  12. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Well then, please provide the details about the history. What else happened after this first incident with your mother-in-law? It's hard to believe that she came to your hotel room for the expressed purpose of seeing you naked. How did your wife react to her mom wanting to see you naked? Was she married at the time or not?

13. Glad to hear wife’s mom is so accepting! Thanks for sharing the story.

14. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

I still find it difficult to believe that his MIL wanted to see his cock, and was that blatant about it with her daughter. I'd like to read details of what his MIL said when she saw his cock, and if he had an erection or not. Also makes me wonder if she had sexual fantasies about her son-in-law after that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.